Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. (1530 Views)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Man, Know Thyself / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. by uchkochi(m): 5:36am On Apr 11, 2012
WOMAN KNOW THYSELF...UNDERSTANDING THE THREE BASIC NEEDS OF A WOMAN.

I will advice every man to read this short message, this will enhance your relationship as a single or as a married man. You need to understand the basic needs of a woman.

The first basic need of a woman is LOVE; A woman needs love just as the way she needs the air she breathes, she was programed by God to receive love, God designed her this way. she needs love, A man may buy her a house, an expensive car and she will not still be satisfied if you don't tell her that you love her, she wants to feel loved, she becomes scared if you become too busy to tell her that you love her.

The Second thing a woman need is conversation; She needs somebody that will listen to her, she needs a man to spend time with her just to listen to her, she needs someone to talk with. Not just talk to but talk with. She may not really like being alone, that is why she always talk. Husbands, if you shower your wife with all that she needs but if you are not there from time to time to discuss with her, she may look for someone else to fill that space. It is not that she does not love you, she does, but she needs conversation.

The third basic need of a woman is affection; She needs affection, not sex, but affection. She wants a man to hold her hands, she wants a man to hold the door for her as she enters a place, she wants a man to help her carry heavy luggages, she wants a man to hug her, but the problem is that a man may start thinking that she wants sex, she does not, she just want a show of affection. So please understand the need of your wife and she will help you to meet your own need. Now watch out for " MAN KNOW THYSELF" coming out almost immediately. BB PIN 21322745.
Re: Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. by Callotti: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2012
What planet did your God create these kinds of men. . . . so I can move there? The only languages my husband understands are SEX AND FOOD! Sign language will do. . .no need for too much conversation! No language needed!!! cheesy
His HANDS do all the movements. No talking needed! HA!

Fake pastor!

All 3 stop as soon as you say I DO! I am enjoying my separate bedroom 'room mate' plan and arrangement o. We only meet during 'h-orny' times. Thank GOD!!! cheesy

Stop deceiving your congregation. . . kwanangidda nor be marriage o!

You ever wondered why the divorce rate is so high AROUND THE WORLD?

All 3 components CEASE to exist after phocking LIKE IN A ONE-NIGHT STAND(the best se-xual experience if you ask me kiss). . .or after 6 months of marriage! kiss

Ask your most famous pastors and pastoresses! EVEN THE WOMEN ARE NOT CAPABLE OF GIVING THESE QUALITIES TO MEN AFTER A FEW ROMANTIC TECHNICAL KNOCK-OUTS FROM YAHOO-YAHOO BOYZ TO MEN PROMISING TO LOVE, CHERISH AND HOLD. . . WHEN ALL THE REALLY WANT IS POOOOOOOOOOOOHSIE!!!! cheesy

Mu che che che che che che che grin

As a woman. . .ALL I HAVE TO OFFER IS POOHSIE, ALL I WANT IS A GOOD D-E-E-K and a good STAR '69' ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS WHEN I CAN BE ASSURED I CANNOT 'CAME AND WENT' AT THE SAME TIME FROM TOO MUCH 'HEAVENLY FEELINGS-LIKE ELECTRIC SHOCK' AROUND MY 'FOCAL POINT' OR THE HUNGRY DUDE AIN'T GONNA BITE OFF MY 'TENTACLES'!!!grin . . . The rest? I keep for myself alone. . . INCLUDING "CONVERSATE" WITH MYSELF. . . . MY DI-L-DOS(RIBBED AND MULTI-HEADED) DEY KAMKPE. . . NIPPLE MASSAGERS AND SUCKERS IN FORMS OF DIFFERENT COLOURS AND PLUS OR MINUS LUBRICATE MOUSTACHED RUBBER MOUTHS/TONGUES TOO. . . different intensities AND OR velocities. . . NO DISEASES!!!!kiss
Re: Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. by Jenwitemi(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2012
^^^ LOL!! grin
Re: Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
thanks op but calloti made a very sincere but funny statement. its really sad we men have failed to give the above to our female counterpart. no wonder she stated the fact we men only interested on what is inbetween thier leg

(1) (Reply)

Fathers, What Will You Do If A Pastor Cozas Your Daughter? / Who Jehovah's Witnesses Say Arc-angel Micheal Is / Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.