Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. (879 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Scandals In The Holy City: Pope's Butler Arrested; Vatican's Bank President Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by tos4u(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2012
I prophesy, that nigeria Okonjo iweala will be crowned d world bank president within d nest golden days as God lives and as His spirit lives
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by numo86(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2012
How is it Gods business that she becomes d president of world bank or not
Millions of kids are starving in war torn areas,many are down with illlnesses,many are being killed due from d oppression of the rich..God hasn't answered all d prayers of those innocent victims na ngozi becoming world bank president na him go concern God??
God has better things to do
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by Jenwitemi(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2012
God is the devil, i guess. He concentrates his attention on the less important stuffs like who becomes the next president of an illuminati bank like the world bank and ignores more important stuffs like famine and war deaths.
numo86: How is it Gods business that she becomes d president of world bank or not
Millions of kids are starving in war torn areas,many are down with illlnesses,many are being killed due from d oppression of the rich..God hasn't answered all d prayers of those innocent victims na ngozi becoming world bank president na him go concern God??
God has better things to do
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by numo86(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2012
@jenwi....lol...d truth is God doesn't waste his time on answering d prayers of those who r so ambitous while there r more important things to consider...
Nigerians always feel that God answers all prayers especially when it comes to acquiring wealth..
They forget that even atheists and juju worshippers can as well win d world bank presidency election...
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by buzugee(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2012
i see no one here has a sense of humor. this is playing on tb joshuas prediction of the obvious wink
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by Whymee: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2012
Ride on, you the NEXT TB JOSHUA.
50:50 prophecy.

I prophesied she is NOT.
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by tos4u(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2012
Whymee: Ride on, you the NEXT TB JOSHUA.
50:50 prophecy.

I prophesied she is NOT.

@whymme
even if u go on maraton fasting and prayer she will eventually emerge. It is settled in d realm of d spirits. Tnks
Re: Prophecy- Okonjo Iweala Will Soon Be Crowned D World Bank President. by Whymee: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2012
Do I need to go on fasting before she will not emerge as world bank president, were you part of the fasting team for her before she emerges as minister for finance,

Am a patriotic Nigeria, I will like to see her win the presidency, I was only pulling your leg through that prophecy of yours by referring to you as NEXT TB JOSHUA

We all know in a class of two pupils, one will alway come first, this does not require prophecy, it's a fact. 50:50.
If a doctor without conducting scan, says your wife will deliver of a baby girl, you will partly believe him, such is not a prediction or prophecy. It's 50:50

I really wish her best of luck.
As u prophesy her victory.
Others also prophesy her opponent's victory
But surely one will emerge
50:50

(1) (Reply)

Set Up To Fail: Designed To Rob God? / Welcome To The Official Church Of Satan / Is The Nigerian Church The Cause Of The Mess In The Country Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.