Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (23011 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Reptyle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Larrey: D man no dey see gud tins,na so so bad vision him dey see,o ga o

Even if e see good tins dey'll probably never makethe headlines...just saying... lipsrsealed

Besides, prophecies are given so that people can pray and avert whatever evil has been predicted... smiley
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Kabai: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Even his prophesies have a way of attracting some of the good or bad things he predicts. You know the law of attraction. But let's pray sha o. The man dey see road wella.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by greedie1(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Freiburger: When will this fool ever have anything good to throw out? angry

dnt call him a fool. Even if u dnt lyk him, respect d fact dat he is a man of God
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by miteolu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
Tell this man that called himself pastor to see good things, one day he will see bad things about himself which I know he will never come out to say it. He thinks evil always it means he himself is evil or devilish.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by ogoebube(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
that actor is enebeli enebuwa whom every one knows is very sick...........lol tb joshua self grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by hamsky: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
wbankz: Untitled Nollywood to lose another actor very soon... prophet TB joshua is at ȋt again, just recently he predicted the death σƒ an african leader,but this time is the entertainment world

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/04/11/nollywood-will-soon-lose-another-actor-prophet-tb-joshua/

This TB joshua guy no well ohh....You b God?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Johnsinia(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
D whole of nollywud stars r nw rushin 2 scoan 4 prayers inoda nt 2 b d victim of d said prophesy.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by tonardo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
one of d nollywood actor who was his member is about 2 die,...
D actor time intheir brotherhood is due... ok T.B take anytime from now
his tyme is over due.,.
his taking his member in d name of prophesy,..

T.B JOSEPH a.k.a DEATH PROPHET

he said i qouto.......
In one of his church services on April 6,
Prophet TB Joshua said there is need to pray to avert
another death of a male actor in the industry.

why don't him pray, ask and plead with BABA GOD 2 cancel
or avert it,..since God shows him d death signal first,..
must he bahave like JONAH in d bible?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Rogerss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
come, why be say na bad things this guy dey see?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by unclenna(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2012
Freiburger: When will this fool ever have anything good to throw out? angry
am not a fan of TB but i know there was a nigerian match he predicted that nigeria will win and it happened that way.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
omidhe: not dat he predicts,he says this so dat people kud get prepare,n pray to advert wat he sees,bt ,peopls dnt take his stuff serious. Do nt say anytin bad about a prophet,else u might invite the wrath of God to u
Jesus that was better than him was crucified for committing no crime, yet he forgave them. Now, MOG have become untouchable. Criticising them will cause wrath of God. Silly comment of the year.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by ziccoit: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
TB J. should go and sit down for somewhere. The guy is in covenant with Satan. The herbalists are doing better than him, they can dole out more info. So, kin ni big deal.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by tonardo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
unclenna: am not a fan of TB but i know there was a nigerian match he predicted that nigeria will [s][/s]win and it happened that way.

guy not win is loss
and we later crash in dat match..
98% of his prophesy are evil
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by knowledge4(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Actors,start dryfasting &whitefasting.
Pray without ceasing.
Reject evil prophecies.
You have been warned!
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Reference(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rogerss: come, why be say na bad things this guy dey see?

Because bad news sells. Ask the media. Ask CNN. And it doesn't take a genius to know that the vast majority of humanity surrenders, and I mean surrender everything - their time, their treasure, their dignity to either fear, greed or both. And what greater fear can there be other than the fear of death itself. Once you can spread the fear of death around you can get men to do the most unbelievable things.

Now for Christians, should I ask who holds the power of death. The same person who brought the GOOD NEWS and put an end to the fear of death. Now who is trying hard to awaken these fears.... tell me. I don't understand this man. I've said it time and again. I have nothing against him or his church but many things simply don't add up when refracted by the gospel.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
Me too I don see vision. I prophesy that before december another bomb will blast in one Northern Nigerian State. Oya begin bring offering; if e no happen I will refund you. cool
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by tonardo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Babzilla: Me too I don see vision. I prophesy that before december another bomb will blast in one Northern Nigerian State. Oya begin bring offering; if e no happen I will refund you. cool

post ur acct. number make i pay or bring
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by bigsean(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Religion is .......
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by mrprestige(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Na wa oo, only bad bad news dis Joshua dey see
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by maasoap(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
andyanders: @ Freiburger

Pray so that you and your generations will not become fools by asking for forgiveness by calling a prophet of God fool. If you fail to retract your statement, you, your generation and anything that concerns you will become waste and this earth will be poisonous to you. The air will turn against you.

Stop using abusive words by calling any prophet of God a Fool.
You are not a good example of a Christian faithful. I'm ashamed of you.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Gentiejag(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dis man nd his prophecies!!!:.kant he ever see good tings!?...pls sum1 shld tell me when is he goin to die?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by alfablondy: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
khufu:

Woman being? Gbagaun!

Eyin omo eniyan! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Oluwa ni ki nso fun yin wipe, Gbagaun!!! eye bu profeti Olorun mo Gbagaun!!!
grin grin grin Opin aiye tide. Gbagaun!!! Oluwa o fe iku elese ........... Gbagaun!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by summyvic: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Freiburger; pls dats 2 harsh & unbriddled. U dare to call a 'Man of God' a fool? Pray God 4gives u.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by cute08: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Devils incanet!
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by abubaka101: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
goldenval: @Poster, I wonder how silly your brain could be. The man of God never said "NollyWood" but he said "Let's pray for someone in HollyWood, who would face a court marriage case and this could end his life because after the marriage settlement with the wife, the man might end his life.

Please stop spreading rumours like this next time.

Thanks.
If its a marriage case in Hollywood, then it could be Seal, cause his wife just filed for divorce.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by londoner: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Before he has made his "prediction" we have been losing Nollywood actors frequently for a while now. It seems like every one to two months someone dies.

Are we going to say he is a prophet because an actor dies after he says one will.........quite a few have been dying lately......maybe he has also noticed this trend.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by crackhouse(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
stepo707: Smart man! He just looks at people that are seriously ill and then predicts based on that.
haha, exactly what i am thinking. At least we have two nigerian actors that are seriously ill now.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by ziediolike(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Is it only -ve tins dat dis prophet sees? Is it only -ve tins dat dis prophet sees?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by ziediolike(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
? Is it only -ve tins dat dis prophet sees?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by brinell(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ All
Perspectives will always differ, but I'd rather preferred you telling me there is a ditch on the road than me falling into it. Nigerian pastors have learnt that for their growth they have to preach prosperity, that is, every thing is fine even when things are terrible. We usually quickly say Amen to prosperity, all-things-well preaching, yet we 'occupy Nigeria'. I prefer a real friend who will tell me armed robbers are planning to attack you tonight, then I take precaution, rather than the one who will tell me 'no shaking', and then I get attacked. So what do you do with the privileged information, rather than raining bad mouth that will still return to the sender?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by megareal: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
A true prophecy is not always about evil. In cases where evil or doom is prophesied, there are chances for deliverance cos thats why it was told in the first place. My beef with this prophet is that you never hear him talk about victory over the evil prophecy he gives; like you see other MOGs do. What is the need of prophecying if you as a prophet cannot pray and counter the negative. Its only the devil that foretells doom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture / Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us? / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.