Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. (732 Views)

The Atheists Test / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Atheists And Their Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. by Goshen360(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
Often times, we hear the Atheists and Critics of God questioning the existence, power, protection, and ability of God Almighty to revert negative events whenever anything evil happens to them, their loved ones or in our/a society/country.

God created man to take charge of earth which he had created and have dominion here on earth. Man had simply forgotten the natural law that the universe/earth operates on, the law of sowing and reaping. When man falls into a negative outcome of event that does not seems to be favourable to him, he tends to blame God, questions the ability, power and existence of God, forgetting he also had a role to play in destiny or whatever goes right or wrong. Atheists and critics tend to ask, where God was when bad things happen to good people around us.

I tell you where God was,

The same place God was when you lied in the past, your conscience bearing you witness and God did nothing about it.

The same place God was when you cheated in one way or the other but God was quiet about it and allowed you get away with it.

Where was God? The same place God was when you stole from your employer at a given time but God did nothing about it.

Where was God? The same place God was when the government refused to take responsibilities for her citizens.

Where was God? The same place God was when men voted the leaders of their choice and even the ballot boxes being manipulated.

Where was God? The same place God was when a person sees a sign of danger ahead, speeds into a dangerous corner and eventually ends up in an accident.

Where was God? The same place God was you committed adultery/fornication and God allowed you to God away with it.

Men always want to blame God for everything without taking responsibilities for himself when things/event doesn’t favour him. This may be tough but God had spoken, man is simply not listening. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. Seed time and harvest time shall never cease as long as the earth remains.
Re: Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. by thehomer: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
goshen360: Often times, we hear the Atheists and Critics of God questioning the existence, power, protection, and ability of God Almighty to revert negative events whenever anything evil happens to them, their loved ones or in our/a society/country.

God created man to take charge of earth which he had created and have dominion here on earth. Man had simply forgotten the natural law that the universe/earth operates on, the law of sowing and reaping. When man falls into a negative outcome of event that does not seems to be favourable to him, he tends to blame God, questions the ability, power and existence of God, forgetting he also had a role to play in destiny or whatever goes right or wrong. Atheists and critics tend to ask, where God was when bad things happen to good people around us.

The same place God was when you lied in the past, your conscience bearing you witness and God did nothing about it.

The same place God was when you cheated in one way or the other but God was quiet about it and allowed you get away with it.

Where was God? The same place God was when you stole from your employer at a given time but God did nothing about it.

Where was God? The same place God was when the government refused to take responsibilities for her citizens.

Where was God? The same place God was when men voted the leaders of their choice and even the ballot boxes being manipulated.

Where was God? The same place God was when a person sees a sign of danger ahead, speeds into a dangerous corner and eventually ends up in an accident.

Where was God? The same place God was you committed adultery/fornication and God allowed you to God away with it.

Men always want to blame God for everything without taking responsibilities for himself when things/event doesn’t favour him. This may be tough but God had spoken, man is simply not listening. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. Seed time and harvest time shall never cease as long as the earth remains.

He could have been nowhere, sleeping, dead or mired in ignorance among others.
Re: Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. by harakiri(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
@goshen360

Often times, we hear the Atheists and Critics of God questioning the existence, power, protection, and ability of God Almighty to revert negative events whenever anything evil happens to them, their loved ones or in our/a society/country.

Last time i checked, Atheists have constantly asked the theists to show proof of their god's existence NOT questioning his existence,power,protection or ability in guarding against evil (i think you're being too personal here). Speak for yourself.

Do you have anything to prove the bolded above other than what you read in a book?

Perhaps you should rephrase your title. All you've written here are beliefs of theists (and perhaps Agnostics). It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Atheists.

Once again, your post is mis-directed. I am an Atheist and i don't blame any "God" or "force" when i find myself in unfavorable situations. I take it as one of those things. Good and bad things happen all the time. Personally, i think it's poverty of the mind and pocket that makes religious folks blame all their woes and misgivings on imaginary deities. I am responsible for my life. When its good for me, i smile. When its bad for me, i keep a positive attitude,lay back a little and examine where i went wrong,make amends and take my short comings as a cue to improve on myself. . .and i move on.

Why is it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrd for you people to understand that Atheism is simply a disbelief in religion and supernatural forces in general? What is so incredibly hard and extremely complex about that to understand?
Re: Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. by Callotti: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mu he he he he he he he he

SUCKER PUNCH! cheesy

Christians go 'burst' veins catch stroke for blokos because of Atheists I swear. Everyday na one Atheist thread or another.

Love na by force? God, please help your people o! Give them peace of mind because of other beliefs. . .so their days shall be numbered. . . AS YOU PROMISED THEM IN YOUR WORD!!!! Amen!!!!! grin
Re: Where Was God? - To The Atheists And Critics Of Almighty God. by logicboy: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
What did 5 year old girls sow to reap raping from men and getting internal injuries?

What did our ancestor sow to reap slavery from christian European masters?

Where was God during these atrocities?

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture is Certainly Are You / The Bitter Truth About Christian/moslem / Blessed Are The Peacemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.