Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP (5199 Views)

Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by dmainboss: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Whole thing is beginning to sound like a scene from a home video where women were gossiping on the road to the stream. So petty!
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by mangbede: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
alj harem:

Stu.pid Igbo ideeiot, apparently ACN got to Anambra, what do you have to say about that ? 2 out of 3 senatorial seats

Bast.ard calling ACN a yoruba party angry

BTE 2015 is gone, I rather vote for Ijaws 1000000 times than vote for an envoius Igbo ideeiot like you
alj harem:

Stu.pid Igbo ideeiot, apparently ACN got to Anambra, what do you have to say about that ? 2 out of 3 senatorial seats

BTE 2015 is gone, I rather vote for Ijaws 1000000 times than vote for an envoius Igbo ideeiot like you
[quote author=alj harem]

BTE 2015 is gone, I rather vote for Ijaws 1000000 times than vote for an envoius Igbo ideeiot like you[/quote

u amaze me....I pity ur wife or wife 2 b,she most work hard 2 tolerate u...simple truth n u became so aggresive.Now tel me is ACN nt dominant in SW?
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by 9jaIhail(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
Do they mean a threath on the life of rascal one? look at his face on that pic like a gorilla
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by Beaf: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
iykak47: Ashiwaju Club of Nigeria(ACN} allegations are becoming childish, few days ago it was a renovation of a church, now it's a plot to kill the [size=33pt]Osun he-goat.[/size]
Acn should channel its energy on good governance and stop crying wolf.

Unu go take laf broke pikin waist o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by malc619(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
Beaf:

Well spotted.
Osun state is borrowing frightening ammounts of money like water under Aregbesola, all with nothing to show for it. I pity what will become of that state, because there is no way Osun can pay back. The money is simply going into bribing people in Lagos and off course, being blindly stolen as well.

Now we are being regaled with another quixotic statement from Lai Mohammed.

Sad.
You seem to have the brain of an earthworm!!!
What part of the quoted article can you use to support your claim that the governor is borrowing "frightening amounts of money"?
FYI I'm not an ACN sympathiser, but I hate it when people with single digit IQs talk where and when they ought not to.
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by Beaf: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
malc619:
You seem to have the brain of an earthworm!!!
What part of the quoted article can you use to support your claim that the governor is borrowing "frightening amounts of money"?
FYI I'm not an ACN sympathiser, but I hate it when people with single digit IQs talk where and when they ought not to.

Instead of reading the article, you are here sparking like bad NEPA wire.
Abeg, read the article, before you argue that black is white. I no get your time.

Nematode.
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by lionshare: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Liars....birds of a feather!
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by malc619(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Beaf:

Instead of reading the article, you are here sparking like bad NEPA wire.
Abeg, read the article, before you argue that black is white. I no get your time.

Nematode.
Your head is full of sand.....
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by emmatok(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2012
These PDP people are high on COKE grin grin grin grin grin

Oni, in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Lere Olayinka, described the ruling party as law-abiding.

Oni said the PDP would not be cowed or succumb to blackmail to abandon its resolve to rescue the South-West from those it described as “predators.”

He said, “This is another concocted statement by the ACN in the party’s desperate attempt to cover up the ACN’s now exposed grand plot to destabilise Nigeria as a nation.

“Our position is that actions and utterances of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State suggest that he was championing a plot to disintegrate Nigeria.

Is it not true that Aregbesola is sending student activists to Cuba? Is it not true that he goes about with security guards other than men of the police and SSS? Is it not true that he goes about with flag of his imaginary republic? Is it not also true that there is a Facebook account named Oduduwa Republic, with flag and map of a republic?

“We therefore wish to reiterate our call to security agencies not to succumb to the blackmail of the ACN, because issues bordering on threat to corporate existence of Nigeria is a serious security matter and security agencies in the country must go the extra mile to investigate these allegations.”

Dismissing the ACN’s allegation on 2015, Oni said that Nigerians had continued to show their love and support for Jonathan and the PDP.

“The ACN came into governance of the South-West through dubious means and they think they can sustain their reign with vicious propaganda. No, it won’t work here. Yoruba are far too enlightened, too sophisticated to submit with docility to a reign of predators and destroyers. The PDP will use every legal and constitutional means to rescue Western Nigeria.”

Oni advised the ACN to tell its governors to stop seeing wolves where there were none and concentrate on governance.
http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-presidency-pdp-plans-to-destabilise-swest-acn/

Ruling party turned conspiracy theorist.
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by karlmax2: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2012
PDP REPLY

Not to be seen as a lame duck, the PDP in the region felt it was necessary to refute the outrageous claim made by the ACN.

While reacting to the allegation, its Vice Chairman (South West), Engineer Segun Oni, said that his party would not be cowed nor blackmailed to abandon its resolve to rescue the South west from those it described as “predators”.

Describing the statement as concocted by the ACN, Oni said the party was in a desperate attempt to cover up its now exposed alleged grand plot to destabilise Nigeria as a nation.

The former governor, however, pointed out that the PDP could not afford to stoop so low as to embark on plots to destabilize the nation. As a law abiding party, “we will always be opposed to the reign of these haters of the law and enemies of truth and peace,” he said.

While he maintained that the utterances of governor Aregbesola was unbecoming of a governor, Oni said: “Our position is that actions and utterances of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State suggest that he is championing plot to disintegrate Nigeria and the evidence(s) are there.”

“Is it not true that Aregbesola is sending student activists to Cuba? Is it not true that he goes about with security guards other than men of the police and SSS? Is it not true that he goes about with flag of his imaginary republic? Is it not also true that there is a facebook account named Oduduwa Republic, with flag and map of a republic?,” he queried.

“We therefore wish to reiterate our call to security agencies not to succumb to the blackmail of the ACN, because issues bordering on threat to corporate existence of Nigeria are a serious security matter and security agencies in the country must go the extra mile to investigate these allegations,” he added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/acn-pdp-bicker-over-alleged-threat-to-aregbesolas-life/
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by joeyfire(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
Meeeen! Nigeria get wahala sha. PDP thieves and sluggards on one hand, ACN nurtw thugs on the other. Both fighting for power.
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by anonimi: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2012
Face governance and your health problems, PDP tells Aregbesola

Thursday, 12 April 2012 20:42 administrator
From Ayodele Samuel,Lagos

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Southwest has admonished the Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola to face governance and his obvious health problems, instead of raising false alarm that there were threats to his life.
The PDP said the call became necessary following the governor’s admission in newspaper interviews last year that he was in India to do PET scan, adding that “If there is any threat to Aregbesola’s life, it must be from the health problems that took him to India last year.”
PDP Zonal Publicity Secretary, Hon Kayode Babade, said in a statement issued yesterday that by Aregbesola’s confession in an interview published in the Leadership newspaper of September 11, 2011 that he was in India to do Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan, no one should be in doubt as to health challenges facing the governor.
“It is on record that Aregbesola said by himself that; ‘My local Medical Doctor had insisted that I need Medical check-up and I should do PET scan or clinical image and the only place in the world that is good is India.’
“In medicine, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) is a medical imaging technology that allows physicians to visualize the body’s abnormal cellular activity. PET scans produce digital pictures that can, in many cases, aid the physician in identifying several forms of cancer, damaged heart tissue and brain disorders.
“The reality is that, if Aregbesola was asked by his own personal doctor to examine his body system, especially his brain, no one should be in doubt that something is wrong with him.
“Even his behaviour since he came back needs further analysis especially his utterances, and most importantly the burning of his bedroom in the Government House with him locking the door and travelling to Lagos as the place was on fire.:eek::eek:
“Therefore, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) should stop making noise about anyone planning to kill Aregbesola. Rather, the party should show love to the governor by advising him to pay more attention to his health, which poses greater challenges to his life,” PDP said.
On the alleged ‘intelligence report’ referred to by the ACN, the PDP said “Our position is clear, we only called on security agencies in the country to investigate what we viewed as threat to the corporate existence of Nigeria, and we are not the one to teach the security people their job.
“However, from the ACN’s statement, it shows clearly that the party has something to hide and is afraid of the consequences of its sinister plots against Nigeria, which Aregbesola is coordinating.”

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/politics/politics-today/34345-face-governance-and-your-health-problems-pdp-tells-aregbesola
Re: ACN Alleges Threat To Aregbesola’s Life By PDP by Cholls(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nothing Being Done About The Insane People On Our Streets? / SAMBISA Forest Is Larger Than Entire LAGOS State - Presidency / PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.