Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

To My Beloved Naija…the Tale Of A Nigerian In Britain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To My Beloved Naija…the Tale Of A Nigerian In Britain (752 Views)

Video: Okwudili, Executed Nigerian In Indonesia Sings "God You Know My Ways!" / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / ‘most Spoilt Girl In Britain’ Buys £52m Mansion For Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Beloved Naija…the Tale Of A Nigerian In Britain by amakaikeng(f): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2012
The tale of a lost and longing soul, the journey that took so long, the story of a sojourner, a traveller and a seeker, a heart that believes in hope, hoping that one day I will return to my motherland. Watching the sun from dusk till dawn, counting the nights and observing the moon from the beginning of its half curve till the full moon comes out. My arrival was a joy but after my mission was accomplished, I longed to feel the warmth of the embrace at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Lagos. All I wanted was to close my eyes in London and wake up the next morning in Lagos. I have achieved that which I sought for, I was now fully equipped and ready to conquer, my brain and mind was expanded; I was thinking different than I used to, my sense of reasoning escalated to greater heights, I was bold to take on challenges more than ever, I had been enlightened to D.I.Y (do it yourself) for most things that I probably would have called someone to do in Naija and pay the person. Taking risks became part of my daily activity, (why not?) you never know what the outcome may be till you try.

Read more at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/to-my-beloved-naijathe-tale-of-nigerian.html

Re: To My Beloved Naija…the Tale Of A Nigerian In Britain by Jacmario(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
Am happy to read about others been proud Nigeria like me. Yes, you and I can make a good of our country.

(1) (Reply)

Suge Knight: Maybe Tupac Isn't Dead / Michael Jackson Mother Declared Missing / The Most Difficult Question Celebrities Hardly Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.