Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) (956 Views)

Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections / Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by patrikobi: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
The issue of power unavailability in Abia state has taken a nose-dive in recent time...Governor T.A Orji has played a massive role in this ,as he poised at putting an end to the very power(light) drought in Abia state....The information coming from a genuine source has it that the governor ,T.A Orji made an input to this very positive change by assisting in funding for the evacuation and distribution of the over-due-domiciled supposedly power(light)that federal government was meant to oversee its evacuation..It is said that governor T.A released two hundred million naira to ensure that that power is been evacuated for consumers in Abia to use.Following the implementation of the governor's voluntary assistance,there has been increase in the spate of power availability in Abia state ,especially the capital city,Umuahia, which has raised a lot of surprise as regard to sudden improvement on the power.People have been enjoying power(light)to a very large extent and this has made many to commend the governor the more.A citizen from olokoro,Ikechi Anosike was interviewed yesterday on the issue of the sudden improvement on power in Umuahia,he says" i just have been wowed by this sky-rocketed improvement on power availability.The fact is: my children don't complain about power failure any more and my wife can confidently cook our food and think of reserving and preserving them in the deep freezer as there is no fear of power drought,in fact i have reasons to say that T.A is doing something great as to compare to what we saw of the past leaders..i pray he continues at this very brilliant level ,but let him try and have the light be evenly distributed to consumers not only in Umuahia but to other partS of Abia state.However,this newest development could be traced to be as a result of governor T.A magnanimous contribution on the Ohia domiciled power that the federal government was supposed to evacuate to consumers but due to some circumstances the condition remained unsolved leading to stoic-still situation that called the attention of the governor.In that regard,the excellency contributed monetarily,the sum of two hundred million to save the situation......Abia can now enjoy power supply without experiencing epileptism of any sort of light....

Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by ITbomb(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
T A Orji should employ a better media publicist who has a better understanding of English. I can't understand the Now-availability of power and the incessant spate of power intage with the dishing out of N200m

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
ITbomb: T A Orji should employ a better media publicist who has a better understanding of English. I can't understand the Now-availability of power and the incessant spate of power intage with the dishing out of N200m

You took the words out of my mouth
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by obinalihe: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ITbomb,you are a fool,what is wrong in that write up.is like you lack sense of understanding simple grammar....as for the work he commended T.A,he did well,the gov.has been working
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by emisun(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
nah...this time around u guys got it wrong,i mean NL guys.The governor has really done something big.I live in Umuahia and I can categorically state that there has been an improvement in the supply of power to Umuahians. period
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by ITbomb(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
obinalihe: @ITbomb,you are a fool,what is wrong in that write up.is like you lack sense of understanding simple grammar....as for the work he commended T.A,he did well,the gov.has been working
The last time someone called me a fool, he was pushing something in a truck, r u one of the 4,000 environmental [garbage] workers. Congratulations on ur appointment
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
My dad got back from the village today.
He said power has indeed improved in Umuahia.

Nonetheless, the governor is still a tool.

Aba people don/go hear am sha.
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by chiozor: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2012
Too bad that some people has sold their conscience off!it is only a sily and idiotic person wil support that retard of a Governor.I mean d Governor himself knows he is not doing anything.@OP prove his achievement wit any pixs.this is d worst Governor coupled with human rights abuses through his arranged Bakkassi vilgilante outfit!
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by pazienza(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2012
Good for umuahia people,meanwhile,when is he going to do the same for Aba.
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
I DON'T THINK THE GOVERNOR IS DOING WELL USE ABA AS AN EXAMPLE HE CANNOT PROVIDE REFUSE TRUCK TO MAKE ABA TO STOP TROWING DIRT ON THE ROAD THE TOWN IS VERY DIRTY AS AT LAST WEEK WHEN I VISITED.I WILL POST THE PICTURE HERE LATER.
Re: Abia Governor Played A Massive Role On The now-available Power (light) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
ufondu2011: I DON'T THINK THE GOVERNOR IS DOING WELL USE ABA AS AN EXAMPLE HE CANNOT PROVIDE REFUSE TRUCK TO MAKE ABA TO STOP TROWING DIRT ON THE ROAD THE TOWN IS VERY DIRTY AS AT LAST WEEK WHEN I VISITED.I WILL POST THE PICTURE HERE LATER.

^^^Don't forget to post the pics, and don't be like these people that visit places and say it's good or bad without pics to backup their claims. In this day of camphones how hard can it be to provide pics ? Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Politics: The Truths And Deceptions / Codeine Abuse Spreads Among Kano Women / Dr Doyin Okupe Now On Ait-wow Now I Know Y GEJ Employed Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.