Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split (25638 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / MUST-READ: New Facts Emerge On Muna Obiekwe's Death ...chei!... / LOL: Alibaba, Derenle Edun, Matse Funny Comments On Dbanj’s Koko Concert! (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by davades(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bur wht makes ppl think Don Jazzy funded Mo Hits, thumbs up Dbanj! tongue
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by dejovu: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Don jazzy fooled everything , thinking he owned Mo,hits #teamd'banj jooh

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by lionshare: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Anyone Disputing the authenticity of this Information.....such persons must be known fools!

Punch Newspapers is known for the accurate information and consistency in news reporting as well the most notably non-tribalism based newspaper in Nigeria.

Btw...I don't know why people will remain blind to the truth....because you have a DonJazzy that is always sitting in the studio and tweeting all the time and giving free recharge cards to you guys should that be a determinant that he morally upright.

Personally...Inasmuch i am not saying Dbanj is saint but i will rather go with successful man...who can survive weather his art thrives or not....ahahahah 8 years and over 1 billion naira legally...chei...even politicians go try!
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by logica(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
Human Psycho: successful dudes are discussing how they will share their assests, you guys are busy helping them analyse...... Kobo go reach me
!!!
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
OMG OMG OMFG................ Fowl yansh don open ohhhhh e be like Toto shocked
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by sleekysol(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
I cant stop laughing cuz most ppl r beefing each oda becypuz of this two gentle whom will sought things out over a bottle of expensive champaign and read ur comments laughing heehehehehehe guys wake up men its time to get rich or live while trying.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by rapattorny: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
@By virtue of how the American music system works, producers are only meant to be heard not seen.

How about Dre,Timberland,Puff Daddy and others are they nit being seen everyday,If Don jay,was truly a top producer he would not give a rat's ar.se bout dbanj cause artiste they come and go it really takes talent to make them consistent as a producer he holds the key to every artistes success in his hands we have seen from d prince, wande, dbanj ,dr sid, ikechukwu, and co. so he need not worry bout dbanj other creative acts are there he has to sit down bring out the creativity in them and we will have more dbanjes from naija and even Africa.Even i even see this as a temporary setback i still believe they will come together soonest to produce a monster hit.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by ritux: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
[b][/b]Why so much hatred on Dbanj! When Jazzy was saying his side of the whole bullshit everybody was having a go at Dbanj. Now Dbanj has said his own and people are calling it a skewed story. Why didn't they call Jazzy's garbage a cooked story. Now, how many othernaija artist shout or sing praises on their producers the way Dbanj did?

The bottom line is that they both must have wronged each other one way or the other. It is obvious they both own mo-down and if they do, why should Jazzy be portraying himself as the BO$$.

There are so many questions to be answered before drawing conclusion

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by jmaine: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Na Don J correct back up voice dey make me gbadun Dbanj songs . . .from Tongolo - Pere - Igwe - Mr Endowed . . .The intro of that Mr Endowed na him be my highlight and guess whose voice was that = Don J baba of course . . .make Dbanj go nod ram abeg . .i no send am . . .Don J solid beats would still rule the waves in Naija . . . With Wande Coal at Don J side . . .Dbanj is in a big mess . . . Make una watch out . . .

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by KINGwax(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Like super eagle stars (e.g mikel), like d'banj. D only problem wit our 9ja stars is hw long they stay up. Pride goes before a loud n noisy fall. Imagine d'banj blabin about buying Jazzy a Bentley. Biting d fingers dat lyrically fed him. I evn wonder hw d bang songs go sound for ear witout Don jazzy's sonorious back ups (dat guy reminds me of timberland). I hv neva been a fan of d'banj shaa. Its only Jazzy's side dat appeal to me. One also wonders wat kind of music he wil b doin wit oyibo kanye west. Well, all in all, wen d'banjs biography is written DON BABA's name wil always be there as his GODFATHER n MENTOR. Love it or hate it!
what godfather, what mentor, which lyrics? Are you being deluded or what? And some kept saying dbanj is arrogant but for 8yrs he never said he started mo hits, never made it knwn dt don jazzy never brought in any money? In fact, he made don jazzy popular by making him appear and perform wit him. He made us bilivd don jazzy own mo hits and signed him when d truth was him making don jazz a partner.
You knw, i blame him though.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by yd849ja: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Like I've always known Nigerians to be...they would never disappoint. HYPOCRITES!!! I bet many of you weren't that cautious of hearing D'banj's side of the story before you all ran to the street casting aspersion, abuses and all sort of negative judgement on him. When your homeboy Don Jazzy was spewing all around like an abusive wife, you never dimmed it fit to give D'banj a chance to hear his own side of the story. Did you? But now that he's finally said something, all of a sudden you guys think he's out to colour someone bad after so much restrain. I thought you all said he'll suffer and he's finished, he's biting the hand that fed him blah blah blah ....laughable to say the least. Hate is the only thing I smell all along! Don Jazzy has shown how immature he is all along...ranting out in the public on your friend saying D'banj can't sing, can't rap...that to me was a cheap blow below the belt coming from an old friend and associate. Truth they say would catch up with all lies regardless of time. Now from this release its quite obvious who has been calling the shots at MO'HIT! People hate what they can't conquer...so D'banj just do your thing and let haters run their mouth.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by olumide77: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
If anybody thinks D'banj is arrogant or rude should get rich like him first and see what he or she will turn to. Na wa o, so D'banj bought bentley for don jazzy and LR3 11m for his brother instead of him getting a UTME form for D'prince cos he gats no place in that industry @ all.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by buoye1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Josh316: Persnally i can still pick holes in this story.

1. If they werent in speaking terms, how come they were togda in the mock video for the Oliver twist song? The one Don Jazzy was wearing the Man-U Jersey? this was just a few months ago, around August 2011. So when did this whole thing go down?

2. I still think this is an extended stunt to increase their value and that of their co-stars and I'm sure it would have been Kanyes idea for them to create some beef as beef rules the American Market. look at Kanye himself. Remember the Kanye vs 50cent beef? that beef alone increased his value greatly and it was brought to a head when they both met on stage during one of the Grammy awards where they had a 'FACE-OFF'WITH 50CENT being the taller guy (was quite funny).

Also remember that prior to the recent smoochy collabo life btw kanye and Jay-Z, they both had beef with Jay-Z singing Death of Autotunes. We all know Kanye is the Autotunes master. How come they're so chummy now?

Final word, if dem think say cos of this beef i'll be buying their albums, dem don jam ROCK! Na download i go dey download oooo!!! grin
point1.u ar so uncurrnt guy.d mock video since last yr.........point2.i dnt thnk so,mohit is a livin corpse.....point3.lolololhehehehehehehehehehehehehheehhe....gbam,u d funniest
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by deleo16(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
gboss4sure:

Sure about that? lets all wait, watch and see but for me D banj aint anybody without don jazzy.

both of them were useful to each other without the beatof don jazzy, dbanj song will not sell and without dbanj the entertainer charisma , don jazzy will not be known as a good producer
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by tlops(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
Can I buy the name?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by ritux: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
KINGwax: what godfather, what mentor, which lyrics? Are you being deluded or what? And some kept saying dbanj is arrogant but for 8yrs he never said he started mo hits, never made it knwn dt don jazzy never brought in any money? In fact, he made don jazzy popular by making him appear and perform wit him. He made us bilivd don jazzy own mo hits and signed him when d truth was him making don jazz a partner.
You knw, i blame him though.

You are so correct.

Even if Dbanj does not own Mohits, at least they both have it 50/50.

If this breakup had not come up, all of us including my humble self would still have that perception that Jazzy owns mohit 100% and like you pointed out there, for 8 good solid years, Dbanj never said it. Now to nairalanders, who is more humble here?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by ritux: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
deleo16:

both of them were useful to each other without the beatof don jazzy, dbanj song will not sell and without dbanj the entertainer charisma , don jazzy will not be known as a good producer

Thumbs up, you have said it all.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by davades(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
Don JaZzy ma ass muhehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Good decision for d'banj. . . .monkey dey work,baboon dey chop actually killed mohit.What does don jazzy brings to the table that he's claiming ownership of the label ? Typical okoro with their greediness and fraudulent lifestyles !
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Afam4eva(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
deleo16:

You're very wrong about the bolded. Remember Don jazzy produced the beats that put Wande Coal, SIDE and Da prince on the map.

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by emsquare(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
ifihearam: Na don jazzzy go suffer this break up allah

Hmmm!!!
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by ijigbamigb(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
They share over N1 billion naira....REALLY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
There are several ibos wasting to be exploited. . . .maybe don jazzy can start considering that as another option or better still go and start selling d'banj pirated cds. grin
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You're very wrong about the bolded. Remember Don jazzy produced the beats that put Wande Coal, SIDE and Da prince on the map.

Abegi. . .who doesnt know that d'banj is the brain behind mohit ?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Quoting 48 Laws of Power (By Robert Greene)

LAW 4:
Always Say Less than Necessary

"When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish. . ."

LAW 5:
So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life

"Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once you slip, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. Always be alert to potential attacks and thwart them before they happen. . ."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Having monitored Don Jazzy's reactions since this rift become topical, it does seem to me that he has transgressed these two critically important laws; and it is all the more unfortunate because his hitherto larger-than-life public image (which was arguably the cornerstone of his successful trade) depended almost entirely on the observance of both laws. Whether or not he recovers from such deadly transgressions is left to be seen.

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi. . .who doesnt know that d'banj is the brain behind mohit ?

It seems you're the only one who thinks so. How can he be the brain behind a group who are known mostly for their beats which are produced by Don Jazzy. Guy, talk another thing abeg.

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Like super eagle stars (e.g mikel), like d'banj. D only problem wit our 9ja stars is hw long they stay up. Pride goes before a loud n noisy fall. Imagine d'banj blabin about buying Jazzy a Bentley. Biting d fingers dat lyrically fed him. I evn wonder hw d bang songs go sound for ear witout Don jazzy's sonorious back ups (dat guy reminds me of timberland). I hv neva been a fan of d'banj shaa. Its only Jazzy's side dat appeal to me. One also wonders wat kind of music he wil b doin wit oyibo kanye west. Well, all in all, wen d'banjs biography is written DON BABA's name wil always be there as his GODFATHER n MENTOR. Love it or hate it!

I am not speaking for D'banj neither do i particularly like him, but the bolded is totally uncalled for. Is D'banj the only artiste on Mo'hits? Why couldn't Don Jazzy make mega stars of the D'prince and others. Hate or love D'Banj, he's worked very hard to get to where he is and there's no reason to take that away from him
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by chucky234(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
mail.google.com/mail/x/6cw72j9doung-hp-opera-mini/?&
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

It seems you're the only one who thinks so. How can he be the brain behind a group who are known mostly for their beats which are produced by Don Jazzy. Guy, talk another thing abeg.

do people buy cds because of beat or personality ? Facts have shown that don jazzy is overhyped and he is going to crumble as d'banj is leaving him.Let him go and start from the scratch but i'm sure he is the loser here.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
naijababe:

I am not speaking for D'banj neither do i particularly like him, but the bolded is totally uncalled for. [b]Is D'banj the only artiste on Mo'hits? Why couldn't Don Jazzy make mega stars of the D'prince and others. [/b]Hate or love D'Banj, he's worked very hard to get to where he is and there's no reason to take that away from him

Abi o. . . .i wonder why this d'banj matter is now the talk of the town.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by binhozie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerians and their ostrich stance.
First I am already being sentimental cos I'm Igbo.
Secondly I prefer don jaZzy's personality.
Then again you have to realize d'banj doesn't have an ounce of talent. Yes they both need themselves but apart you can easily tell jazzy will prosper with his beats. Bleep beef

Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Birthday Party / Juliet Ibrahim Stunning In Bantu Knots (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51