Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,896 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader (1507 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2012
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/21894/2012/04/13/police_may_arrest_mosop_leader.html

Acting Inspector-General of Police, Mr.
Mohammed Abubakar, might have ordered
the arrest of the leader of a faction of the
Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
(MOSOP), Mr. Goodluck Diigbo following his
alleged involvement in criminal activities in
Ogoniland, Rivers State.
This followed a petition written to Abubakar
by a group, The Ogoni Patriots (TOP), where
Diigbo was accused of running training
camps for youths, who are engaged in
kidnapping, armed robbery and killings in
the area.
A copy of the petition, which was obtained by
LEADERSHIP in Port Harcourt, was also
copied the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) to investigate the source
of wealth of the self-styled MOSOP leader.
It stated that a recent raid at a training camp
in Teeyor-Kaani community in Ogoni, by
security agents, led by the Chairman of
Khana Local Government Area of the State,
Mr. Gregory Barileedum Nwiedam, further
exposed the criminal activities of the
factional MOSOP leader as several youths
armed with dangerous weapons were
arrested.
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by Olaolufred(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2012
MOSOP should stand and fight their own fight based on Ideology.
I think the man in question should have made the camp in any of the five Igbo states.
And not build a camp of kidnappers outside its own region. It will always attract suspicion like this.
Though it is still an allegation,but more militant groups would be born in future.
Why? Because Injustice is now synonymous to Nigerian.
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by 1025: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2012
arrest him and celebrate corruption in and around ur govt. pdp is fight nigerians and i expect a very strong opposition that will bring them down peacefully or violently.
the new trend all over west africa now is coup and one will be fine for us.
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
MOSOP Demands Investigation of Leadership Newspaper
Tuesday, 17 April 2012, 1:47 pm
Press Release: MOSOP Media

As Dr. Goodluck Diigbo frowns at a false report likely to shield frauds and corruption in Nigeria

MOSOP President /Spokesman, Dr. Goodluck Diigbo has written to the Acting Inspector General of Police in Nigeria to investigate Leadership Newspaper report leveling various crimes against his person. The report titled: Police May Arrest MOSOP Leader was published on Friday, April 13, 2012. Diigbo said the report is threatening, intimidatory, hateful, anonymous, fabricated, and double-edged report leveling wild charges without any basis in facts. The timing of the report is very troubling. Diigbo wants the police to test the motive and probe the existence of: The Ogoni Patriots credited with a petition fishing for crimes to incriminate him.

“The charges distract and try to undermine MOSOP and the Ogoni people at a time they want Ledum Mitee, who held MOSOP hostage for 14 years to account for missing money. It is time for reckoning and accountability,” Diigbo said. http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/86349/1/mosop-alerts-president-goodluck-jonathan-of-massiv.html. The Leadership newspaper reporter is a close friend of Ledum Mitee: one Mr. Anayo Onukwugha, in Port Harcourt. “I do not see how the false report will help the Ogoni people in the pursuit of equity, fairness and justice? Who does it benefit: The Police, Government or Leadership Newspaper? It therefore deserves urgent action. It is this kind of report that contributes to the negative belief that the police in Nigeria are neither effective nor credible. Falsification of crimes can make it more difficult to fight crimes,” Diigbo stated.

Dear Acting Inspector General of Police:

On behalf of MOSOP and myself, I write to ask you sir: the Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar to investigate how the report titled: Police May Arrest MOSOP Leader came about. The report is threatening, intimidatory, hateful, anonymous, fabricated, and double-edged and double-edged. Yet, it is able level various crimes against my person in a democracy. See the link below: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1204/S00021/mosop-alerts-president-goodluck-jonathan-of-massive-frauds.htm.

Even if the publicity so far generated may prove useful to MOSOP’s call for reckoning and accountability, the image of Nigeria is further jeopardized. It is not good either for the police, and all these can be addressed by determining how a body that does not exist, the socalled The Ogoni Patriots can write petition; fishing for crimes to incriminate me.

The dangerous nature of this piece of journalism makes it inexpedient to ignore the frantic charges. The timing proves that it is an exigency media package to benefit frauds and corruption. The con report trickily camouflages the police powers of law enforcement to intimidate me, and to attack MOSOP by setting me up for junta-style persecution. The report inadvertently gives the appearance that the office of the Acting Inspector General of Police is coming after me. It is very clear that this is meant to distract the public as MOSOP Alerts President Goodluck Jonathan of massive frauds in MOSOP. The investigation of the report can correct the public perception that someone involved in frauds may want to use the police as a tool to cover-up. The report is published at a time that the Ogoni people want to hold Ledum Mitee and Prof. Ben Naanen accountable for missing funds.

The author of the Leadership report is Ledum Mitee’s friend: Anayo Onukwugha. He operates from the newspaper’s office in Port Harcourt. He has developed a pattern. See below for an extract and also a link evident of his unprincipled journalism.

“Towards the end of August 2011(the next link below): Anayo Onukwugha came to Eleme and had approached individuals and openly suggested that a protest would be appropriate to draw attention to the UNEP Ogoniland Assessment Report.” MOSOP reacted to another false and alarming report of threat by Ogoni youths, also written by Anayo Onukwugha: See link below:

1. (http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/69583/1/mosop-has-not-authorized-any-protest-in-connection.html).

2. There is another angle to this unhealthy media practice. See link (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1109/S00659/mosop-operative-calls-for-media-reforms-in-nigeria.htm)

The newspaper he Anayo Onukwugha represents looks quite great on the newsstand. Indeed, a truly daily publication is it; but it can do better, to positively lead in the just cause of the Ogoni people. It can balance its report to inform and educate, which is how it can possibly influence the economic, political and social reforms process in Nigeria. Instead, to try to create leverage for Mitee and his cohorts at a time there is urgent call for accountability. The police authorities can discover who The Ogoni Patriots, if not Anayo Onukwugha. It is not the first time and the Police in Port Harcourt, Rivers State are familiar with Ledum Mitee’s masked petitions.

Can falsification of crimes benefit the Police, Government or Leadership Newspaper? Media falsehood, no matter who is involved cannot help the Ogoni cause, while at the same time demanding for equity, fairness and justice? My background in journalism – 14 years of practice, teaches me that the Leadership report in question is unethical, and a complete betrayal of public trust. Journalists enjoy press freedom in public trust. To earn public trust, it is part of the media’s responsibility to expose crimes with facts, not to create facts in order to report crimes that did not happen.

I implore the Nigeria Police Force, particularly the Acting Inspector General of Police to kindly investigate the report in question.

Very truly yours:

Dr. Goodluck Diigbo

MOSOP President/Spokesman

Open Letter: Sent through Rivers State Police Command via Email
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2012

As Dr. Goodluck Diigbo frowns at a false report likely to shield frauds and corruption in Nigeria

MOSOP President /Spokesman, Dr. Goodluck Diigbo has written to the Acting Inspector General of Police in Nigeria to investigate Leadership Newspaper report leveling various crimes against his person. The report titled: Police May Arrest MOSOP Leader was published on Friday, April 13, 2012. Diigbo said the report is threatening, intimidatory, hateful, anonymous, fabricated, and double-edged report leveling wild charges without any basis in facts. The timing of the report is very troubling. Diigbo wants the police to test the motive and probe the existence of: The Ogoni Patriots credited with a petition fishing for crimes to incriminate him.

“The charges distract and try to undermine MOSOP and the Ogoni people at a time they want Ledum Mitee, who held MOSOP hostage for 14 years to account for missing money. It is time for reckoning and accountability,” Diigbo said. http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/86349/1/mosop-alerts-president-goodluck-jonathan-of-massiv.html. The Leadership newspaper reporter is a close friend of Ledum Mitee: one Mr. Anayo Onukwugha, in Port Harcourt. “I do not see how the false report will help the Ogoni people in the pursuit of equity, fairness and justice? Who does it benefit: The Police, Government or Leadership Newspaper? It therefore deserves urgent action. It is this kind of report that contributes to the negative belief that the police in Nigeria are neither effective nor credible. Falsification of crimes can make it more difficult to fight crimes,” Diigbo stated.

On behalf of MOSOP and myself, I write to ask you sir: the Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar to investigate how the report titled: Police May Arrest MOSOP Leader came about. The report is threatening, intimidatory, hateful, anonymous, fabricated, and double-edged and double-edged. Yet, it is able level various crimes against my person in a democracy. See the link below: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/86349/1/mosop-alerts-president-goodluck-jonathan-of-massiv.html
Even if the publicity so far generated may prove useful to MOSOP’s call for reckoning and accountability, the image of Nigeria is further jeopardized. It is not good either for the police, and all these can be addressed by determining how a body that does not exist, the socalled The Ogoni Patriots can write petition; fishing for crimes to incriminate me.

The dangerous nature of this piece of journalism makes it inexpedient to ignore the frantic charges. The timing proves that it is an exigency media package to benefit frauds and corruption. The con report trickily camouflages the police powers of law enforcement to intimidate me, and to attack MOSOP by setting me up for junta-style persecution. The report inadvertently gives the appearance that the office of the Acting Inspector General of Police is coming after me. It is very clear that this is meant to distract the public as MOSOP Alerts President Goodluck Jonathan of massive frauds in MOSOP. The investigation of the report can correct the public perception that someone involved in frauds may want to use the police as a tool to cover-up. The report is published at a time that the Ogoni people want to hold Ledum Mitee and Prof. Ben Naanen accountable for missing funds.

The author of the Leadership report is Ledum Mitee’s friend: Anayo Onukwugha. He operates from the newspaper’s office in Port Harcourt. He has developed a pattern. See below for an extract and also a link evident of his unprincipled journalism.

“Towards the end of August 2011(the next link below): Anayo Onukwugha came to Eleme and had approached individuals and openly suggested that a protest would be appropriate to draw attention to the UNEP Ogoniland Assessment Report.” MOSOP reacted to another false and alarming report of threat by Ogoni youths, also written by Anayo Onukwugha: See link below:

1. (http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/69583/1/mosop-has-not-authorized-any-protest-in-connection.html).

2. There is another angle to this unhealthy media practice. See link (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1109/S00659/mosop-operative-calls-for-media-reforms-in-nigeria.htm)

The newspaper he Anayo Onukwugha represents looks quite great on the newsstand. Indeed, a truly daily publication is it; but it can do better, to positively lead in the just cause of the Ogoni people. It can balance its report to inform and educate, which is how it can possibly influence the economic, political and social reforms process in Nigeria. Instead, to try to create leverage for Mitee and his cohorts at a time there is urgent call for accountability. The police authorities can discover who The Ogoni Patriots, if not Anayo Onukwugha. It is not the first time and the Police in Port Harcourt, Rivers State are familiar with Ledum Mitee’s masked petitions.

Can falsification of crimes benefit the Police, Government or Leadership Newspaper? Media falsehood, no matter who is involved cannot help the Ogoni cause, while at the same time demanding for equity, fairness and justice? My background in journalism – 14 years of practice, teaches me that the Leadership report in question is unethical, and a complete betrayal of public trust. Journalists enjoy press freedom in public trust. To earn public trust, it is part of the media’s responsibility to expose crimes with facts, not to create facts in order to report crimes that did not happen.

I implore the Nigeria Police Force, particularly the Acting Inspector General of Police to kindly investigate the report in question.

Very truly yours:

Dr. Goodluck Diigbo

Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2012

On behalf of MOSOP and myself, I write to ask you sir: the Acting Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar to investigate how the report titled: Police May Arrest MOSOP Leader came about. The report is threatening, intimidatory, hateful, anonymous, fabricated, and double-edged and double-edged. Yet, it is able level various crimes against my person in a democracy. See the link below:http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/86349/1/mosop-alerts-president-goodluck-jonathan-of-massiv.html Even if the publicity so far generated may prove useful to MOSOP’s call for reckoning and accountability, the image of Nigeria is further jeopardized. It is not good either for the police, and all these can be addressed by determining how a body that does not exist, the socalled The Ogoni Patriots can write petition; fishing for crimes to incriminate me.

Very truly yours:

Dr. Goodluck Diigbo

Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by Yeske2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Olaolufred: MOSOP should stand and fight their own fight based on Ideology.
I think the man in question should have made the camp in any of the five Igbo states.
And not build a camp of kidnappers outside its own region. It will always attract suspicion like this.
Though it is still an allegation,but, more militant groups would be born in future.
Why? Because Injustice is now synonymous to Nigerian.
Olodo, it MOSOP leader and not MASSOB.
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
MOSOP LEADER, Dr. Goodluck Diigbo CALLS FOR EARTH SPRINGTIME RESISTANCE WORLDWIDE

Dr. Goodluck Diigbo calls for Nonviolent Earth Spring-Time Resistance

As moore Ogoni people in Nigeria took part in this year's Earth Day than in the past, MOSOP wants Earth Springtime Resistance in place. The holding of discussion at different locations was inspired by the Partnership for Indigenous Peoples Environment (PIPE) collaborating with the Ogoni Environmental Protection Agency (OGEPA).

In a statement, John Larwisa, OGEPA Administrator announced that the Ogoni Agency plans a May-Ogoniwide-Tree Planting and Sanitation in all villages of Ogoni.

In his message, the President of Partnership for Indigenous Peoples Environment (PIPE), an international organization operating in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), Dr. Goodluck Diigbo, said: "The Earth Day should no longer be a day for mere rhetoric, but a Annual Nonviolent Spring-Time Resistance by environmental activists throughout the world. This should be carried out with a view to enlisting more foot-soldiers for the Earth and raising awareness that the Earth is our First Right. We need accountability by those who reap economic profits through activities that directly impact the Earth."

Diigbo who is also MOSOP President/Spokesman regretted that irresponsible institutions and corporations around the world, including governments have demonstrated the willingness to murder individuals standing up to protect the Earth.

Diigbo recalled that between 1960-1985, there were four National Development Plans in Nigeria that recognized the need for "the promotion of a new national orientation conducive to greater discipline, better attitude to work and cleaner environment", but despite total dependence on the Earth through petroleum revenue, the Nigerian government never saw to it that the four separate National Development Plans amounted to outcome in connection with protecting the Earth.

Diigbo said it is very shameful, because instead of exhibiting discipline, looting by public officials had since quadruple.
Worse still, he said on the Earth Day, instead to show proof of specific actions with measurable outcome, it has often been used to promote gimmick occasions for empty speech making and the claiming of more allowances by public officials through wasteful spending on irrelevant and symbolic Earth Day events.

Diigbo called for training of indigenous rights activists that are involved in environmental movement, especially in areas of providing knowledge and proper understanding of the need for environmental impact assessment study, with attention paid to Due Process such as stipulated by the UNEP, World Bank, U.S, Canadian and European Community.

Diigbo assured that PIPE will continue to monitor actions surrounding the UNEP Assessment of Ogoniland and to work with grassroots activists to ensure that nothing was forced down the throats of the Ogoni people who are the victims of the worst petroleum related ecological war in human history.

PIPE had worked with MOSOP on the UNEP Assessment of Ogoni by training locals on how to monitor compliance with Due Process and Best International Practices, particularly with implications for the enforcement of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Rights of Indigenous Peoples of 2007.

PIPE upholds MOSOP position:
http://royaldutchshellplc.com/2011/08/05/mosop-challenges-intergrity-of-unep-report
Tambari Deekor
Associate Editor
MOSOP Media
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 7:45pm On May 02, 2012
WE'LL BREAKUP WITH NIGERIA, SAYS MOSOP

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/12067657-well-breakup-with-nigeria-says-mosop
Port Harcourt : Nigeria | May 02, 2012 at 6:32 AM PDT
By AkanimoReports

PRESIDENT of the Ogoni mass organisation, Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP) Dr. Goodluck Diigbo, has said that the kinsmen and women of the late Ken Saro-Wiwa, will embark on a journey to regain their sovereign independence violated by the British Empire in 1901. This, he said in an online statement to AkanimoReports on Wednesday, will be non-negotiable; if by any mistake, there is another civil war aiming at Ogoni.

Diigbo recalled that the Nigeria-Biafra civil war was fought to decide who should control natural wealth, especially petroleum resources in Ogoni. He said he was alerting the world that in the event of another similar civil war, the Ogoni people will promptly declare an end to their relationship with Nigeria.

Diigbo said that the Ogoni people are monitoring the heart-beat of Nigeria and warned that the right to autonomy or self-determination remains a pre-condition now, for Ogoni to remain a part of Nigeria. Diigbo said the decision was arrived at after MOSOP had resolved and declared that May 7 to June 6, 2012 be observed as the Ogoni Freedom-Remembrance-Month.

MOSOP dedicated the month to Ogoni 30,000 refugees, most of them conscripts sent to battle fronts and were killed during the 1967-1970 Nigeria-Biafra civil war'', Diigbo said, adding, ''already another 10 percent of the civil war Ogoni casualties, numbering over 3,000 have been murdered by the Nigerian armed forces since 1993 in an attempt to intimidate MOSOP''.

Diigbo said all Ogoni children, men and women who died gave their lives for freedom behind the May 7 to June 6, activities. The beginning of the month coincides with the start of the annual United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues holding in New York.

Saturday, May 19 will feature traditional rituals, May 20 for church services, while May 21 and 22 will be work free days for nationwide nonviolent activities to unite Ogonis for a new era.

On May 21, 1994 four Ogoni elders: Albert Badey, Edward Kobani, Samuel Orage and another Chief Orage were murdered at Giokoo, while the security forces kidnapped Ken Saro-Wiwa on May 22, 1994 to face a predetermined death sentence handed down by Justice Ibrahim Auta, a judicial rubber stamp.

Auta who presided over a kangaroo tribunal where Saro-Wiwa was taken read out trumped up charges to hang Saro-Wiwa in a Port Harcourt prison on November 10, 1995.

In addition to tree-planting, in cities, towns and villages throughout Ogoni, traditional dancing groups, churches, clubs, organizations, schools and businesses would be contributing entertainment, money, skills, time and friendship to strengthen MOSOP Freedom Agenda'', the Ogoni group said. ENDS

AkanimoReports is based in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
mslanguage: Ogoni Not for Nigeria’s Bitter Tribal Politics
- Says Dr. Goodluck Diigbo, President /Spokesman of the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People, MOSOP
Ogoni is taking a different road into the modern era from the Middle Age system of government in Nigeria.
Speaking on Sunday, July 27, 2014 at the beginning of activities to mark the 2nd Anniversary of the Ogoni Self-Government Declaration, MOSOP President /Spokesman, Dr. Goodluck Diigbo explained that “the Declaration was to keep Ogoni out of the bitter politics, now ensuing among Nigerian tribes, aiming to destroy each other.”
President of Ogoni Council of Churches, Rev. Sir Mike Ibira, who presided over an inter-denominational Service in Bori – the Ogoni nation’s capital, said over 200 churches held prayers and shared messages of freedom with their members throughout Ogoni.
Diigbo said the number of churches involved serves as an indication that seeds of political freedom and liberty are growing in Ogoniland, following the Self-Government Declaration of August 2, 2012.
Addressing the congregation at Mount Zion Holy Ghost Church, Bane – the hometown of late Ken Saro-Wiwa, who founded MOSOP, Dr. Diigbo said the Ogoni Self-Government is a commitment to correct specific acts of deprivation, particularly the denial of the Ogoni control over Ogoni wealth and natural resources.
At the God Action Missionary, Bori, he explained that as the Ogoni population multiplies, no central government, even within Ogoniland, could alone provide the effective sense of control and direction required for peace, security and development.
At the inter-denominational service also held in Bori, Diigbo asserted the political priority of the Ogoni people was a flourishing self-government, appealing to Ogonis to stay focused.
Elected leaders of the 33 districts under the Ogoni Central Indigenous Authority (OCIA) attended various churches to explain progress made on the consolidation of the Ogoni self-government.
Pastor Kuabari Meneyaa presided over the church service at Mount Zion Holy Ghost Church, Bane, under the supervision of Rev. Bishop I.M. Lenee.
Tambari Deekor
Associate Editor, MOSOP Media
Ogoni Not for Nigeria’s Bitter Tribal Politics
- Says Dr. Goodluck Diigbo, President /Spokesman of the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People, MOSOP
Ogoni is taking a different road into the modern era from the Middle Age system of government in Nigeria.
Speaking on Sunday, July 27, 2014 at the beginning of activities to mark the 2nd Anniversary of the Ogoni Self-Government Declaration, MOSOP President /Spokesman, Dr. Goodluck Diigbo explained that “the Declaration was to keep Ogoni out of the bitter politics, now ensuing among Nigerian tribes, aiming to destroy each other.”
President of Ogoni Council of Churches, Rev. Sir Mike Ibira, who presided over an inter-denominational Service in Bori – the Ogoni nation’s capital, said over 200 churches held prayers and shared messages of freedom with their members throughout Ogoni.
Diigbo said the number of churches involved serves as an indication that seeds of political freedom and liberty are growing in Ogoniland, following the Self-Government Declaration of August 2, 2012.
Addressing the congregation at Mount Zion Holy Ghost Church, Bane – the hometown of late Ken Saro-Wiwa, who founded MOSOP, Dr. Diigbo said the Ogoni Self-Government is a commitment to correct specific acts of deprivation, particularly the denial of the Ogoni control over Ogoni wealth and natural resources.
At the God Action Missionary, Bori, he explained that as the Ogoni population multiplies, no central government, even within Ogoniland, could alone provide the effective sense of control and direction required for peace, security and development.
At the inter-denominational service also held in Bori, Diigbo asserted the political priority of the Ogoni people was a flourishing self-government, appealing to Ogonis to stay focused.
Elected leaders of the 33 districts under the Ogoni Central Indigenous Authority (OCIA) attended various churches to explain progress made on the consolidation of the Ogoni self-government.
Pastor Kuabari Meneyaa presided over the church service at Mount Zion Holy Ghost Church, Bane, under the supervision of Rev. Bishop I.M. Lenee.
Tambari Deekor
Re: Police To Arrest MOSOP Leader by mslanguage: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
mslanguage: Ogoni Not for Nigeria’s Bitter Tribal Politics
Tambari Deekor

(1) (Reply)

(Breaking news) Policemen Shoots one person dead at Marina Lagos today. / 62 Reasons Why ASUU Is On Strike / A Comprehensive Review Of Jonathan's Achievements In The Roads Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.