Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Present To U,ur Gov..deltans.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Present To U,ur Gov..deltans.. (626 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Present To U,ur Gov..deltans.. by lakeside4love(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2012
YEYE DEY SMELL BIG TIME..

Re: I Present To U,ur Gov..deltans.. by gulfer: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2012
This should be on the front page. Was this his pre state governor days. This surely cannot be now. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Punch, Guardian, Vanguard & Other Newspapers!!! / Brother Of The Vice President Dies / Things Wrong With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.