Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104936 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: thanks tonjoan i will look in2 that. You know i alway take ur call serious. I hv a long trade already on ej[i][/i].

That pair can race. Thank God u have it running.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kenny1984: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2012
kenny1984: Good morning Y'all. Got to the office late and was abit late on the GJ and EJ.I really don't like trading this pair but today, after reviewing what everyone is saying about these pair, i decided to give it a look.I saw a classic divergence on the MACD on both the EJ and GJ on the 4H tf coupled with the inverted hammer on these pairs.I am currently LONG on these pairs. Lets see how they go.
I also see a bearish Flag on the 1H tf of the USDCHF, i see a possibility of 100 pips profit on this pair. I am currently short on this pair. Lets see how it goes too.
Finally, I LONG on Gold/USD as i see positive divergence...yeeeyy...i am currently 110 pips in all these trades. Now i remember that a major news is coming up for the EURO...Great!!!!

A major Trend line has been broken on both the EJ and GJ. Major up trend we have here...UP 40 pips each. Guess its because of the Germany: Apr ZEW Survey - Economic Sentiment rises to 23.4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: @all, i want us to change a little on how we make our call 4 d benefit of all. Please if you make ur call back it up with a technical reason(s) why you think it should be so. This will help us view it frm ur own angle, learn and also suggest. It will help learners like us to learn faster. Shallom.

seconded.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Fxwarrior: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
Many have profited from the surge upwards for EU and GU without realising how it happened.ECB had to organize to sell their assets abroad so that they could plough it into their own economy.NOW the question remains,is this action by ECB enough to avert the PROPHESY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by dboy365: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
kenny1984:

A major Trend line has been broken on both the EJ and GJ. Major up trend we have here...UP 40 pips each. Guess its because of the Germany: Apr ZEW Survey - Economic Sentiment rises to 23.4

[b]Strong News for the Euro and risky pairs....
I wish I had a buy stops on ***jpy pairs. Dont like stop limits but I am considering using them now although not today!. Lemme manage the trades I have now...
Over leverage and trade dey kill./b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2012
Can eu continue this bull with what my 4hr tf is indicating? I need your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: Can eu continue this bull with what my 4hr tf is indicating? I need your contributions.

It sure can. awaiting the arrival of the yankees.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kenny1984: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: Can eu continue this bull with what my 4hr tf is indicating? I need your contributions.

My brother, Me too dey wonder oh.I seeing an inverted Hammer on the 1H tf for both the EU and the USDCHF. I am thinking of closing my SHORT for USDCHF and enter Long. I might go SHORT on the EU sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by dboy365: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2012
tonjoan:

It sure can. awaiting the arrival of the yankees.
hahaahhhahahaha
We fx traders nor dey sleep here. Hoping for this rally to continue as the day go soon break here. 5:26am tx time!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2012
Nice move....Made some nice pips..... I am looking towards going short on GU for a fall to 1.5800 or below throughout this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2012
kenny1984:

My brother, Me too dey wonder oh.I seeing an inverted Hammer on the 1H tf for both the EU and the USDCHF. I am thinking of closing my SHORT for USDCHF and enter Long. I might go SHORT on the EU sha.

dont do that in fact buy Eu more now and sell USDCHF more now cos EU is going to Hit 1.3200 to 1.3227 once the pin bar or inverted harmmer that form on the one 1Hr is broken break out from 5min char upward will tell you that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by namdo(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2012
Fxwarrior: Many have profited from the surge upwards for EU and GU without realising how it happened.ECB had to organize to sell their assets abroad so that they could plough it into their own economy.NOW the question remains,is this action by ECB enough to avert the PROPHESY
The charts don't lie. Flashes on the pan can be very deceitful you know. The impact of events see themselves eventually displayed on the charts and yet people don't learn instead they release bad smelling H2S. grin

Wish you guys the greens yet.
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy AUDUSD @1.03690-1.03790 ,TP@1.04350, SL@1.0343 retracement is over for this pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by dboy365: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy AUDUSD @1.03690-1.03790 ,TP@1.04350, SL@1.0343 retracement is over for this pair

good one...on it since .0317. TP1 na .0440 and TP2 na .0540.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by rozayx5(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
I was glad when they said to me let us go into the house trading, home sweet home. i love this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
Closed my ej long trade and on short for eu. Reason: my 4hr stochastic has refused to break the resistance line. It has tried the resistance line 3x and alway the market move south after testing the line. Probability of analysis: 70%. Let's see how it goes. See u all around 4pm. Hav a sweet trading day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Fxwarrior: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
namdo:
The charts don't lie. Flashes on the pan can be very deceitful you know. The impact of events see themselves eventually displayed on the charts and yet people don't learn instead they release bad smelling H2S. grin
Wish you guys the greens yet.
Happy pipping
Wait,wait.What are you implying?If you think you have enough funds.Why haven't we seen 1.3200?I am telling you here and now,quote me.'No matter any direction you take either long or short,it will not add or subtract 1pip from any currency pair.'I am offering you fundamental perspective and you .....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
dboy365:
hahaahhhahahaha
We fx traders nor dey sleep here. Hoping for this rally to continue as the day go soon break here. 5:26am tx time!

My brother, I might relocate over there towards the mid of next year and i don de fear already say i no go de sleep.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: Closed my ej long trade and on short for eu. Reason: my 4hr stochastic has refused to break the resistance line. It has tried the resistance line 3x and alway the market move south after testing the line. Probability of analysis: 70%. Let's see how it goes. See u all around 4pm. Hav a sweet trading day.

I see that as risky bro. Hope you've put sl in place
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
building permits and housing starts should rally eu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
tonjoan: building permits and housing starts should rally eu.
. I don't follow news actively. I do what my indicator tells me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
dboy365:

good one...on it since .0317. TP1 na .0440 and TP2 na .0540.
so you saw it since my brother why didn't you tell us na now i entered late you want to make it alone? pls give your calls so that we can joing you or stay out pls i beg all the house non of us is perfect here done be ashame oh we still de learn this market called forex my mother will say forestry lol which forest be that when de give money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
gu is stll going up. my ej is still there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
dancing alanta seriously on GOLD lock up 119pip on sell. @naijababe sorry for intruding on your currency without permission. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

alantat alanta.

i love forex trading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

head and shoulder pattern on 1hr still riding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
nolly042: gu is stll going up. my ej is still there.
what a slap on my face embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
sorry folks i made this call late but u can still chop small sell eu and gold still riding shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
what a slap on my face

@nolly
Dont take it personal.that's fx 4 U.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
unclenna: Closed my ej long trade and on short for eu. Reason: my 4hr stochastic has refused to break the resistance line. It has tried the resistance line 3x and alway the market move south after testing the line. Probability of analysis: 70%. Let's see how it goes. See u all around 4pm. Hav a sweet trading day.
eu and gu sell till 4pm. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT am happy to anounce to the house that a long trend has started with GU EU trend on the 1hr TF so expect the normal trend move of up down up down (zig zag ascending order up) so buy EU NOW @1.31510 target is 1.32400 stoploss is 50pis or 1.30890 lets enjoy or you can take first profit at 1.31940
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
From fibonacci, EurUsd looks like a long journey as the london session closes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ogboraph: so you saw it since my brother why didn't you tell us na now i entered late you want to make it alone? pls give your calls so that we can joing you or stay out pls i beg all the house non of us is perfect here done be ashame oh we still de learn this market called forex my mother will say forestry lol [b]which forest be that when de give money
[/b]

na real forest wen they give money. na d same thing wen my mama de talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kenny1984: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
Please who knows how to use that Pip Locker...
Kindly drop an explanation possibly with pictures. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.