Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa (1805 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding / Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Goddey2012(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
Pls for those who have gotten a students visa to australia, how did you do your police character certificate was it given to you and you included it in your visa documents when sending to SA or will the police send it to the Australian embassy by themselves also how much did it cost. Thanks people
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Lucy001(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
^^^^
Hello, you could get it @ Alagbon close Ikoyi, close to passport office, I think it is around 5k naira, I might be wrong, in terms of current price.
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Goddey2012(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Thanks a lot Lucy do u collect it urself or will the police station send it to the Australian embassy in SA for u
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Goddey2012(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2012
Plsssss I need answers pple thanks
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by MisterNRC(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chairman.. yes you will have to do it yourself and submit it to SA with the rest of your application( that is if you application has not gone ahead of this document).

~GoodLuck~
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Goddey2012(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
thanks alot Mister NRC, I am female (lol) thanks once again
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by TMoni1(m): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2012
As at last yr sept i did mine it was 5k. U will wait and pick it up urself and its safer to send to wherever all by urself.
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by Goddey2012(f): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
Thanks pls where did u do it lagos or âbuja the website says to do it in abuja police hq and the process is long and its for 10k
Re: Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa by MisterNRC(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Goddey2012
Go to the Office in Ikoyi if you are based in Lagos.
It was 5k (as at 2010) as TMoni said plus you get it the very same day after about 30mins.

(1) (Reply)

8 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On An Aeropllane / Getting Hong Kong Visa From Nigeria With Work Permit / Fatal Accident Claims The Life Of A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State [graphic Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.