Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding (2827 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa / Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by maileby(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please fellow nairalanders, I am a business man and I want to apply for Australian student visa. The funding is basically from my business which I registered as an enterprise. Should I present tax statement/ documents of business registration? Someone also told me if I am single(not yet married), they might not give me the visa. I am somehow confused. House advise me on what to do because I don't want to make any mistake that will result in visa denial. Pls I need ur advice nairalanders.
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by maileby(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2009
Hi house members that know about Australian student visa should reply to this post. I need ur reply urgently, pls.
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by linus009(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by maileby(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2009
check this website: www.studyingaustralia.com/study-in-autralia-university-admissions.html
@linus009, this site is not opening. Pls house members I need ur reply. Thanks.
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by linus009(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2009
I guess something is wrong with the spelling of Australia,
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by netwmarket: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2009
Evidence of source of funding, hmmm why dont you try this step to migrate to Australia instead of spending plenty of your naira;

Australia Skilled Migration: http://www.aumarbles.com/blog/archives/1

Check if your skill is listed in the Sponsorship Eligibility List

Download the DIAC Booklet 6: General Skilled Migration

You must register for International English Language Testing System - IELTS. You must score at least 6.5 band

Update your resume (CV) with your work experience and achievements.

Apply for your transcript from your college or University

Apply for skills assessment based on your qualification. You will
submit original copy of IELTS result, original of school transcript and
updated resume (CV).

Apply to any of the listed States below for sponsorship. They will require your updated resume (CV), IELTS and
skills assessment result. You will be issued with a state sponsorship
letter
1. New South Wales
2. Australia Capital Territory
3. Western Australia
4. Victoria
5. Tasmania
6. South Australia

Finally apply for VISA through Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).
They will require state sponsorship letter, birth certificate, IELTS
and skills assessment results, medicals, Police clearance etc

Good luck!

Babs
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by dreamz701(f): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
Please is SAT also accepted by schools in Australia?
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by maileby(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
@dreamz701, IELTS is accepted by Australian schools and their embassy.
Re: Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Did you make any deposit payment to school ?

(1) (Reply)

Prove Of Financial Means In Austria / PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana / Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.