Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (49912 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / "How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by iykoblingz: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello dear. I found this on the internet. Its a make money online tip. It teaches how to turn a penny into a fortune. Read and share to your contacts. It really worked for me. I wish you goodluck. here is the link http://www.kenahow.com/how-to-make-money-turn-a-penny-into-a-fortune/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Funnybro(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Make Money Online: Are you looking forward to increasing your revenue stream, Make Money from Home, or probably an opportunity to earn dollars outside
http://www.techvaid.com/ways-to-make-money-online-while-you-work-from-home/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by komzygirl(f): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Are you a goal getter, do you love making money while enjoying yourself? Can you afford to turn 4k to 200k? Are you an exciting and interesting person If you are that person, check out my signature or website and join me lets rolllllllllllll!!!
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by prestigiouz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
MAKE FREE CASH ONLINE! Make Cash Online From your School, Home, Office, Anywhere...click http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=7176
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by prestigiouz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
No More Complain For Not Being Online!!!
For MTN users only.
1GB - #2000
750mb - #1500
500mb - #1000
250mb - #500

Interested??
Email: prestigeaustin@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08166038033

Remember: This PROMO Ends on 16/10/2015 . After then Offer will be 50% increased. So Grab it....

Please drop your comments.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by prestigiouz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
MAKE FREE CASH ONLINE! Make Cash Online From your School, Home, Office, Anywhere...click http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=7176[color=#000099]
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Smartresult(f): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Freedom Nigeria is a nigerian government approved cooperative society. You can make money legally with it. Read

visit http://honestbulksms.com/how-to-make-money-legally-online-in-nigeria-with-freedom-nigeria
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by horlakunmy: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Check actual problem that blocks your glory,and anything you want to know about your life issue ,married,perfect future job,your star,your perfect and surpose husband or wife,your bussiness.call this number 08140444773..
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by bankele1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making hidden secrete about making money in online survey 2016 REVIEWnow in Nigeria.have you been struggling of making money online, have you bought many eBooks from so called gurus but haven't succeed, don't worry, the days of failure has ended a new legitimate opportunity is out, even if you know nothing about computer.please fellow this $49 worth information that would have been sold by any guru that can change your life , i have come to realized a burning desire of people lookingfor a means to make an extra cash, mainly,students , job seekers, stay at home momdon't wait for government to create jobs for you. infect consider your self lucky today for coming across this blog,todayam honestly going to show you a step by step formula , secrete never been reviewed , or being told to you by so calledgurus promising you heaven and earth to make you rich.iwill showhow to make money in online survey in Nigeria or anyOther country apart from (US).Meanwhile many gurus might have told you that making money online survey does not work for Nigeria which I prove them wrong.Maybe they don’t know the secrete on how to make money in online survey or they found it difficult orstressfulto doEverything am going to review to you here is %100 free that anyone can duplicate and startMaking between $1,000 and $3000 monthlyeven if you have no knowledge of computer. Like they says information is power.a little piece of information can change your life while not take the advantages and start making moneyonline fast, I have packageThis information in an eBook for free which you can get when you subscribe on my blog. in other words read dawn to the last page of this particular blogto see more details on how to get started in online survey.REQUIREMENTS·A US VERIFY PAPAL ACCOUNT [I can help you open one if you need my assistance]·AN EMAIL ADDRESS/GMAIL/YAHOO ACCOUNT·AN INTERNETCONNECTION/LAPTOP PC/PHONE·V.PN [VIRTUALPRIVATE NETWORK] [i can also help you out]·An AIRTIME subscription ,AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GOGETTING STARTED IN ONLINE SURVEYPLS fellow this great steps that am about to tell you .What is online survey?There are lots of companies looking for individual or product test ester to give there honest opinions about their product andthey get paid as their rewards. The truth is that some of this survey companies does not accept Nigerians and some other country,in most case if we use our Nigeria IP address to register, you won’t receive many work and you can’t withdraw your moneyhere in Nigeria, but don’t worry VPN has made it easier , so we have to get a delegated VPN IP ADDRESS. [you cancontact meif you need help and i will put you through]NOTEMake sure you use a new email ,and use that same email address to create aPaypalaccount .After creating your USPaypalaccount . login to your VPN make sure you are properly connected bydialingthiswww.myipaddress.comto check the location you are browsing from ,pls don’t forget to clear your cookies before starting this great work.Then register at list 23 survey companies in other to increase your earnings.In my next blog i will list out the companies ready to pay you for youropinion, legitimate and tested survey site. Paying from $10 to $75 per survey , and $150 in focus groupThe question is how many can you answer per day?Contact me if you have any questions and don’t for get to subscribe and get this greet free lifechanging eBook that will direct you practically on how fill survey forms , over more than 300 survey site ready to pay you for your opinionfor more enquires contact me onFACEBOOK 08143724994
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Truth801(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog
can you enlighten me on how to create and sell ebooks ? eghosakelly@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by okiaso(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Vicben:
Hello room. I want to design a bulk sms website using WordPress but I can't seem to find any plugin around that would help me achieve this goal. Please help. Thanks

rajiade:
Planning to set up a Bulk SMS Reseller Biz. But I need it Specifically on Wordpress.

I have Explored the Reseller features of major bulk sms providers I know, but it seems most of them use Joomla or plain html/php script as their reseller platform.

Don't know if there is any provider out their that set's up bulk sms reseller websites on Wordpress using a plugin.

Or if there is any wordpress plugin that can be used to setup a bulk sms reseller website, would like to know.

I also don't mind paying, if there is anyone who can develop a Universal Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin for me (something similsr to Afrisoft's Joomla SMS portal that would fit into any gateway)

Thanks.

I CAN PROGRAM YOU WEBSITE AND PLUGINS FOR YOU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, this post is really old but I'm sure there are many more others out there searching for this same solution; WordPress Bulk SMS Portal plugin.
I can program the app, even with added features.
Recently, I started one but could not completed the program simply because of lack of fund.
However, a test version is available at www.benuebulksms.com

Notice: If any one can support me financially, I can finish the portal (within 1 month).
1). NGN 10,000 only - I'll give you a copy of the portal. Clean source codes, no single encryption.
2). NGN 15,000 only - I'll setup a professional WordPress website for you, with default home page, wp-sms-portal & a dynamic business theme.
3). NGN 50,000 only - I'll design and develop any website of your choice for you. This mustn't be a bulk sms website. It could be for your company, personal site, E-commerce (online store), church website, school website(not school portal pls), ...
Nb: I'll complete any of the above work within 1 month (2 months maximum with test running).
#I work with my team.

Oki Solomon (Okiaso)
CEO/FOUNDER - iMessenger.com.ng
Tel: 08162672628
(please fell free to call, WhatsApp or text me for negotiation, appointment and interview.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by NegusNegaste(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
denicegq86:

nice am a beginner wats the first step
The first step is to decide what you want to do. If its blogging, you decide if u'll use blogger or wordpress. For blogger, just use your gmail account. I sell domain name and edit blog themes on blogger for a small fee. Contact me @ 08185238810. If you wanna use your social media, there are several ways to do that, but i recommend sponsoredtweets to make money using facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, etc. Do not pay anyone a dime to start up because its free. Just post adverts on your social media status for big companies and get paid. Follow the link: http://sponsoredtweets.com/r/1ydD
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Njord: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Do You know you can make money with Google with or without a website?In my quest for finding genuine way to make money online..I stumbled on this site http://www.cashexploitscom.com, since then my life has never been the same.Since 2014 I have been making nothing less than N400,000 on "google cash". The guy that sells the ebook is very humble and sincere as he walked me through on how the system works. I made N20,000 in my first month.This is the first time I have had real cash deposited in my bank.Since then my income kept growing.You guys should check it out and see for yourself.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Kingflo300: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by eddd: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.
I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

Note: training will cost you nothing
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alright
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by honestprofits: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2017
if you really want to make money online in honest way without networking or referral stuff visit my blog
www . earnwithaustin . . com
09055345815(whatsapp)
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Dimale: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Start up a mobile marketing bizness and start making huge profits daily, weekly and monthly. Call 08038679147 for more info.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by nnabenjamin: 11:13am On May 30, 2017
Hello my fellow nigerian to day am going to show you how to make money online for free no payment for membership gess what they will pay you in dollar things you will need to have
1]Computer/laptop/mobile
2]Patience/time
3]Get ready to post and get money

No fake 100% guaranteed

SoHow to make free money online pretty fast and easy
just click now!!!!!!!be the first to sign up
http://nullrefer.com/?https://join-/16736625
Now!!!!!!!

Payment method
1]Paypal
2]Payza > I do use payza because its easy to use

Having issues drop a message on my new page on facebook account username: https://mobile.facebook.com/Adfly-903872893041963/

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by iamsmilerkiss: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Afristyles..com
Brother i will say that there are alot of ways to Make Money Online

1. You can do with first placing adsense on your site or blog But Before You start Placing Ads you will have a blog or Sitebut thats only if adsense approves your application cos Google adsense they are very strict these days

2. Affiliate Marketing: all these marketing sites like jumia ,payporte, konga
You can sign up with there affiliate and make alot money with them

Visit this Link For The Complete Topic on How To Make Money Online And the type of Blog you Should Create

https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/new-ways-to-make-make-5-per-hour-online.html wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.