Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (49358 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / "How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by iamsmilerkiss: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Winnerslfc:
Yeah thatz my boss speaking. SPRAY ME THE MONEY.................

Afristyles..com
Brother i will say that there are alot of ways to Make Money Online

1. You can do with first placing adsense on your site or blog [b]But Before You start Placing Ads you will have a blog or Site[/b]but thats only if adsense approves your application cos Google adsense they are very strict these days

2. Affiliate Marketing: all these marketing sites like jumia ,payporte, konga
You can sign up with there affiliate and make alot money with them

Visit this Link For The Complete Topic on How To Make Money Online And the type of Blog you Should Create

https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/new-ways-to-make-make-5-per-hour-online.html wink
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by iamsmilerkiss: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
JideTheBlogger:
I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog

Afristyles..com
Brother i will say that there are alot of ways to Make Money Online

1. You can do with first placing adsense on your site or blog [b]But Before You start Placing Ads you will have a blog or Site[/b]but thats only if adsense approves your application cos Google adsense they are very strict these days

2. Affiliate Marketing: all these marketing sites like jumia ,payporte, konga
You can sign up with there affiliate and make alot money with them

Visit this Link For The Complete Topic on How To Make Money Online And the type of Blog you Should Create

https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/new-ways-to-make-make-5-per-hour-online.html wink

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by iamsmilerkiss: 3:58am On Oct 31, 2017
JideTheBlogger:
I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog

Do You know You can Make Millions in just 6 months From Affiliate Marketing? Read Now!!!

Welcome to you all My dear Readers Affiliate Marketing is One of the Easiest way of making money online in this mordern World but before we start lets Understand what affiliate marketing means!!   What is Affiliate Marketing?
https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/do-you-know-you-can-make-millions-in.html?m=1

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
10 Easy And Legit Ways To Make Money Online.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Cboyxclusive: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
hubreality:
@Jide, well outlined proven strategies and avenues for anyone to make money online in Nigeria legitimately. Amongst all, I love Affiliate marketing and Info marketing with a passion.

Please help a bro... How did u start affiliate marketing?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by chapatti: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2018
The subject of money as it where is not taught in our schools. In fact, our school curriculum does not allow for it and for me, it is a very wrong way to train our wards. And again our parents have not on their own help matters too. One thing comes to mind and it is this. What exactly do you think when the poor and the rich teach their children about money? When the rich dad teach their children about prosperity is quite different from what the poor dad teach their children. Because the poor dad will teach their children ton play safe when it comes to money making and the rich dad will teach their children how to learn how to manage risk. Another difference is that the poor dad will teach their wards how to write a good resume while the rich dad will teach his wards how to write a very good and strong business proposals and financial plan that could and would end up creating jobs.
More on How To Make Money In Nigeria click here
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Victoria95(f): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kindly purchase your MTN Data bundles at cheap rates of;
#600 for 1GB
#1,200 for 2GB
#2,900 for 5GB
Thanks for your patronage
God bless you all..
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by supergist1(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2018
f you are looking for a way to make money online, then you are in the right place. In this page we will tell you how to make money online. Here in supergist we have Discover 30 ways that can help you make up to N500,000 Every month in Nigeria. If you want to be a successful online business man you will have to learn from the experts. That is why we made
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Rebelutionary: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by VivaciousEva: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng).

You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Muritala2015(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2019

​Get Instant Access Over 35 ​​Digital Marketing & Internet Business Courses ​ Free Of Charge!

Access To Over 200 Video Lessons Free Of Charge

​Digital Business Academy Starter Will Give You Access To Over 35 Video Courses The Will Help You Grow Your Digital Business ​such as:

​Digital Marketing
​Blogging
​​WordPress
​Facebook Marketing
​Products ​Launch and others

Visit https://www.muritala.com/dbafng/ to get instant access
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Vsammi1: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2019
D

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by macphilip: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
As an affiliate of Mytopexchange, you can make money online in Nigeria
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Vsammi1: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Vsammi1: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Vsammi1: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by konews: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ways on How to Make Money Online In Nigeria 2020

Take it or leave it the world is changing, the business environment is changing and how things where done are changing too and how money making should be made.

For those who are freenlancers, full-time employee with a major corporation, a stay at home mom, or a university student, or a job-seeker etc, let me tell you something, there are several ways to make money online in Nigeria with little or no capital investment. You can either add to what you are doing or get an online job and enjoy your
For the complete article click here
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by haon: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Make $10 daily using this method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAY8Ev3SC_g
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Broel(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2021
If you are looking for a way yo make money online then make sure to watch this video on how I make up to #42,000 daily from this mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqU6kX2jnpQ
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by information1: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
You must know that this is also a business and in businesses, one should expect profits as well as losses. Now, all you have to do is make in-depth research on which one you can actually do and make the amount of money you need monthly.

Get good ideas here
https://talkgeria.com/make-money-online/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.