Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (37678 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Real Zaragoza Vs Real Madrid On Sunday,28th August,2011 / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2006
Football can be that cruel! I hope Barca will mend my almost broken heart after watching Real Madrid Deportivo match. As the game got closer to 90 minutes with a ridiculous 4-0 rout against Deportivo, my heart was doing flip-flops and my mind doing all sorts of frantic mathematical calculations seeing that Real can come from behind to steal La liga cup from Barca. Of course you have to credit Deportivo for not putting up any sort of defensive effort, they should be headed out of Spanish league.
I don't care which star is in Real with their memorable stone age goals as Long as Barca wins.
I have dedicated all my blossoming house plants to Barca and they will blossom as well.

Note: Anyone with Barca pics please post esp Ronaldinho the Great! pics.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2006
Your majesty, here is it:

Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2006
@ Akola
Thank you! What can I do without you on this forum?You ever have my interest at heart. God grant you a 100 more years
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by teeroy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
hala madrid!!! the feeling is in the air. we shall prevail right there at estadio nou camp. hala madrid!!!!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nicetohave(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2006
Priscilla relax, Real is no match for Barca.

Ronaldinho was rested against malaga

Deco was rested against malaga, and so is wonder kid messi

Eto'o was robbed twice, by the referee and the cross bar

They will all be unleashed against Real, how can they survive? especially a team that has been struggling to win and even score in the last four games prior and what if they beat deportivo who looked like they were there just to make up the fixtures?

And remember the 3-0 routing of Real by Barca right on their home soil last year

Relax "colleague in the interest of Barca", come sunday the La Liga crown will be (un) officially handed to Barca!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2006
@ nicetohave
Thats nice of you. Barcelona baby!
teeroy is already in tongues by the time he comes back to this world they will be 4-0 senseless.
I hope" halaa madrid" shows he is helping us laugh at madrid.
Barca go go never to come back!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nicetohave(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2006
as at today, we're the best team in the world and we shall reign forever! cheesy
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by passy: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
hi precile,
u need not border or fear anything whenever u hear barca has a match against real madrid. just be confident we have won already.Real is like a wife to barca. cool
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2006
nicetohave:

as at today, we're the best team in the world and we shall reign forever! cheesy

Prove it.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nicetohave(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2006
we'll continue balancing the equation after the Benfica match that is about starting.

remember we are the only team this season with no away loss in the champions league yet.

the analysis continues after the match

Q.E.D  cool
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2006
I dont think you are right, i think Arsenal had not lost any as well.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nicetohave(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2006
Did you see that miss by Eto'o? that had me running to the loo embarassed I hope Benfica is not using juju o

Arsenal's record will change after their away to Juve undecided
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2006
Just listen to All of You Talking.(No Hating)
All of you worshipping barcelona like they are a God.Reason with me.Come to think of it if Ronaldinho wasnt in Barcelona,would you be as big a fan of Barcelona as you are now.
Ronaldinho is the heart of Barcelona and you all know it that without Him there is no life in the game and there is no assurance of them winning.it has been proven in several games due to the absence of Ronaldinho.Barcelona lost their match and other ended up a tie,
I love Ronaldinho i don't love Barcelona.I only watch Barcelona's matches because of him and don't watch it when he is not playing and even people in my house and neighbourhood that claim to be die hard Barcelona fans do the same and the've confessed it.
So stop making it seem like barcelona is a big team.Ronaldinho is the Team himself.No Ronaldinho no Barca.(I know some of ya would want to say Messi)Thats why i agree with priscilia.she made it clear that it is actually Ronaldinho she is in love with.just like we all watch Bolton's Matches because of Okocha.who is in bolton that would make us want to watch their match.
Now Amma let y'all know that am a Real Madrid DIE HARD fan, if they loose their next 20 matches i wouldnt deny them, If you notice,Our matches are not affected by the absence of any player.We would stilll win,loose or tie if we would do.
But i also want to let you know that as much as i am a Big fan of Real Madrid, I still sacrifice some Real matches to Watch Ronaldinho play not to watch Barcelona play.
I wouldnt boast that Real would win Barca on Saturday But If Barca Wins.watch the match closely and notice that the win is going to all be due to the help of the GREAT RONALDINHO
Its All good people.One love Once again. No hating
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2006
I hope you also know that Great changes have been made in real madrid.
New coach.New president,new system,new ronaldo and also new beckham.I hate Raul
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nicetohave(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2006
, and new thrashing too cheesy
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2006
yea.thanks for adding that nicetohave its nice to have an addition wink
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2006
@Shadex

I welcome to Nairaland and particularly Sports section.

But here we take note of every statements made because we want[b] facts [/b] to be completely differentiated from Opinions.

In your post, i observe two statements:

1) That Pele's best Player is Okocha and that

2) That Okocha is Ronaldhino's Mentor.

Can you clarify these two statements please by telling us where was the statement made and if possible give us link.

Can Brazillians believe other people can play more than them?
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2006
Benfica! those witches used all their diabolic means to tie Ronaldinho flexed feet! How could they miss three obvious goals just like that. witches! witches!
I worship Barca just because of Ronaldinho and E'too as one of you said above.

Request:
Anyone who knows Rykaard's direct line please call him and tell him never to field such a bad defence. Let him discard all those defenders and use the money to pouch Makelele mid- defence and John Terry- full back. Give credit where due. or just sign up one Kolo Toure.
Just having one of these three can change their life forever. I tell you their defence was highly disappointing ( imagine dribbling in their own D I' ve never watched such a weak defence) For sure I cried.

Back to Benfica, those bore- legged  Homo habilis  threw in all their sinks, towels, bathtubs and taps thinking they would out do us shame on them!

As for Real they should expect nothing less than a good hiding when they venture into a lions den that will be Nou Camp!

I hereby do crown Ronaldinho as "The Special One" because that title only rests with  this reigning Fifa world and European player of the year.
Gaucho de Morreira

Question: are we as Barca still in UEFA ?because I din't see any penalty shootout after the draw . I hope we are still in the championship.
I curse those who red carded Puyol and Marqeez!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2006
i must confess that i see shadex piont.

but then again we are all fans of a team because we are inspired by one great player or the other. A lot people became man-u fans because of Cantona.

A lot of people became Chelsea and Arsenal fans in Naija because of - Cele and Kanu. Inter fans because of - kanu and taribo.

so we are all led by people except the team is your regional team. naturally i support Real and Barca. i love the two teams.

But i'm more of a real fan than barca. but right now i'm supporting Barca now cuz of dinho, eto'o and rikaard. i love those guys. So i want a barca victory on saturday. As for madrid they aren't playing well , since i'm not diehard for them like arsenal my loyalties have switched to Barca.

Truly Barca is all about ronaldinho. without him there is no team. so its ronaldinho we love, embossed by the fact that they trounced Chelsea which most of us hate grin. That increased our love for them grin.

having said that May Barca trash real madrid partly becuase madrid tried to beat arsenal grin
i'm partial and not objective , i know
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2006
@ nightrider
Thank you for your support. You could have heard the question Akola asked me:
it goes( Priscy, which team are you supporting Barca or Arsenal?) Its on that subject of " We gunned down Juve".) I felt like its only me with two teams I share equal love. Thank God I found answers to his questions.

If Ronaldinho moves from Barca to Malaga or Chelsea I will go with him  because I owe all my soccer interest to him and wherever Henry & Toure will be I will follow them. I will watch good players and not tie myself in the name of dieng and resssurecting with the team.

My names are Priscila Arsenal Barcelona and infact ,if they meet I will cheer both.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by teeroy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2006
nightrider, i just don't see how a true football fan can support both barca and real madrid at the same time!! i just don't know how
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2006
teeroy i agree with you.
a true fan can't support madrid and barca at the same time or Man-U and Arsenal or Milan and Juve

but you see most people have a major team they support. A true fan can only have one main team. and for me that's arsenal

but a fan of football can appreciate other teams and for me these teams are Real, barca, Milan and Man-u when beckham was there.

i'm both a true fan of my club and a fan of the beautiful game. so since Madrid and Barca aren't in the premiership against my arsenal. i have no quams supporting both of them depending on the circumstance. but i appreciate real more than barca most of the time. its just that barca now have a person i love Ronaldinho. so they are tipping my scale at the moment
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by teeroy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
nightrider, i still dont get it. i am forced to believe u are one of those numerous glory hunters who change clubs for the purpose of identifying with success. get real. its either u are here or there.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2006
let me try to help you get it.

i support soley Arsenal, win or lose or die. 1st or 9th, henry or no henry

i love good football so i admire barcelona, real, ac milan and Man-u.

if arsenal where to play any of these clubs. I'm undiluted Arsenal.

If any of these teams where to play e.g bayern munich or southhampton,
for the purpose of the game i would support any of the teams above.

Although none of them is my club, but i still love their football.

do you get it now. if you dnt i can't explain further
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ teeroy
Let nightrider be! what is it?
Do you want to force everyone to narrow down their mind in the name of showing solidarity for the team. If you are not able to multi-task keep your cool for now!
I told you we are gunners because of all those teams in Europe and it does not mean we cannot appreciate good players even if they are from Birmigham.
I feel you are being selfish  even in your football watching. For the sake of enjoying football I will say open your mind and stop forcing your closed mind unto other people.

If in the whole of Europe you enjoy only the Gunners match, am sorry for you. I can assure you that I am the Gunners NO: 1 fan.
Hypocricy will kill you people, you are pretending not to have noticed dinho,E,too,Makelele
shevchenko, Simao,lampard and all those  good players from all teams.
I don't blame you!
Anyway this subject is about Real and Barca so contribute on that.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
who is this real madrid black fan? the madrid team is called "equipo blanco" meaning white team, they don't want much with blacks and they never keep their black players and no black man in Spain supports real madrid, and Barcelona is a team with long time ties with black players and i don't support barca because Ronnie is here, Barcelona is loosing matches because Xavi Hernandez is injured

$hadex:

Just listen to All of You Talking.(No Hating)
All of you worshipping Barcelona like they are a God.Reason with me.Come to think of it if Ronaldinho wasn't in Barcelona,would you be as big a fan of Barcelona as you are now.
Ronaldinho is the heart of Barcelona and you all know it that without Him there is no life in the game and there is no assurance of them winning.it has been proven in several games due to the absence of Ronaldinho.Barcelona lost their match and other ended up a tie,
I love Ronaldinho i don't love Barcelona.I only watch Barcelona's matches because of him and don't watch it when he is not playing and even people in my house and neighborhood that claim to be die hard Barcelona fans do the same and they've confessed it.
So stop making it seem like Barcelona is a big team.Ronaldinho is the Team himself.No Ronaldinho no Barca.(I know some of ya would want to say Messi)

my friend ronaldinho came to Barcelona as a midfielder and today he plays as a striker alongside Samuel etoo because he was not very good in the midfield, he can dribble and do it very fine and score very vital goals but he is not winning matches for Barcelona Samuel etoo is winning matches for barca , ronaldinho has the leading number in loosing posesion of ball this season in la liga and with a data like that, ur not doing the team any good,

somos los cules y les vamos a machacar bien a los blancos
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2006
romeo:

ronaldinho has the leading number in loosing posesion of ball this season in la liga and with a data like that, your not doing the team any good,
You are talkin based on Data but i am talking based on wat we all see in the game.Would you tell me you notice the time he looses possession more than the time he gains it or would you say he has done the team more bad than good.
Men watch your mouth and dont let them Ronaldinho fans like priscilia catch you o cos she would tear you up.

romeo:

who is this real madrid black fan? the madrid team is called "equipo blanco" meaning white team, they don't want much with blacks and they never keep their black players and no black man in Spain supports real madrid
If they like they should say it on air that they dont want anything to do with nigeria.
I would still love them.
Anywayz am not the type to argue for so long.
ronaldinho inspires the team and he controls the team infact he is the team
Ronaldinho is the man
Take it or leave it.
cos i dont have time for lengthy arguements
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2006
@akolawole

ronaldinho did not say that okocha's his mentor he only mentioned that, okocha's play in PSG played a big role in trying to be okocha and even better than okocha,

when they were in PSG, okocha benched ronaldinho, and when ronaldinho saw okocha's play, he wanteed to be even better,

and again, pele's best player is not okocha, definitely not, there are better players in this world, please lets don't be sentimental about this because okocha is a nigerian, we tend to make a fuss about it, don't get me wrong, okocha is one of the most skillfull players on the planet, but he is not pele's best player,

though, he maybe pele's best "african" player, but not pele's best player,

when there are players like johann cryuff, litbraski, jarzinho, platini, george best and ofcourse henry,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2006
Barcelona is 60% Ronaldinho and this special man has pulled millions of fans to that team followed by E,too as an Afrcan player of the year. If Dinho and E,too leave now, for Bundesliga I will go with them. I ve never appreciated their defence esp when Puyol and Marqeez are not in the pitch.
Pls! i beg you, in the name of God ,stop criticising dinho cos you are hurting me. Without him I would never have joined sports forum. I owe all my soccer interest to him.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2006
yeah rite, like he is married to you,

get real lady he doesn't know u,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2006
@ lordimpaq
Where is this marriage thing coming from?
Man! respect yourself, or are you being jealous?
Me  being his NO: 1 fan does not say I want him even for platonic friendship.
What of a man who likes dinho, is he a homosexual?
Use your head pal!
I feel that's an insult to me, or is it because am a female on this forum you want to take advantage of. I enjoy his football, period!
I won't swallow anymore from you so you better chill out or talk something on Real vs Barca.
I guarantee you not to hit back because you will have more that what you bargained for.
Last warning!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2006
no offence really, i didn't mean to honestly,

just, dunno really, but i like the guy, the guy is good

but i think he is more hyped than beckham, dats all,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 / Manchester United Vs Anderlecht: Europa (2 - 1) On 20th April 2017 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.