Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (37525 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Real Zaragoza Vs Real Madrid On Sunday,28th August,2011 / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2006
I rebuke those witches in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Let the jujumen leave these men alone:
Dinho,Etoo,Messi,Deco,Valdes,Puyol,Bommel,Oleguer,Bellet and many more

I miss this tidy genious that could rule the World-MESSI the wonder kid
eeeh
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by teeroy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2006
The referee should be ashamed of himself. Meanwhile it was a good performance from los merengues considering the fact that we were a man down for the larger part of the game. HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by passy: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
hi romeo,
my bros from where u srarted giving in yr contributions to this very topic i bet u that u have been very objective. but plz don't border so much respnnding to those ppl in this forum who have delibrately fefused to aknowledge the fact that eto'o is a football legend. i particularly wish to thank u for refering them to the days of eto'o in real marlloca. i wonder if these guys too were playing 4 marlloca. whatever it is let me tell u one thing all of these anti- eto'o's in this forum, if eto'o happened to have come from their areas of orrigin. i bet u that by now the publicity on eto'o would have been wonderfull. i mean that guy is great. but i pitty them all b/c their openions donot count in eto'o's carrer. for FIFA IS THE SOLE DICISION MAKER HERE. NEVER MIND HE'S GOING TO GRAB ANOTHER TITLE THIS YEAR AGAIN. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING LAST YEAR HE WAS 3RD WORLD'S BEST PLAYER AND HE'S IMPROVING HIS FOOTBALL BY THE MINUTE. I MEAN WORKING TOWARDS ANOTHER AWARD.FROM FIFA. EVEN IF HE NEVER GETS IT AGAIN THE YOUNG GUY HAS DONE WHAT HAS BEEN ABSENT IN AFRICAN FOOTBALLERS FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW.since in the days of weah. ANYWAY some of their own legends used to grab B.B.C AWARDS.

hola hola eto'o avancee nous sommes derier toi. bravo sam cool cheesy grin
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by passy: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2006
pricilia, get pics of eto'o and dinho u realy like these guys. just like i do.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pere/14216010/
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2006
Thanks Passy!
the pics are wonderful infact they are my phone wallpaper.

That Benfica game at Nou camp was no dough!
play barca play! you have the primera liga cup at hand.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by babaragold(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2006
hay though barca did'nt make it but tha match was so sweet. i enjoyed the way they played.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2006
TEEROY and other real fans! romeo told you that even in spain there is no black fan for them you won't listen. they don't require your support heee you hear!

Someone is even comparing Dinho the great! with past tense Zidane.

Who can stand against the bouyant mighty Barca! they have two fish to fry la liga and UEFA.
I wish you well.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2006
ok, ok,

u guys are just fantastic but can we talk about Henry or someone else,

dinho, etoo, dinho, etoo, dinho, etoo,

guys,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2006
E’too and Larson! those two goals against Racing stankers( whatever) were superb ones!
But why under-rate such teams especially after that humiliating draw with Malaga.
Dinho is being rested a lot and am not for the idea.
Let pride not kill us!

Real madrid are still going on with their in-discipline. Cuti was also redcarded for his bad tackles on Real sociedad player tho they won.
They should start buying young new players and discard these experienced players.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2006
@priscillia

i think you are a double agent, like i said you should choose b/w arsenal and a catalan,

when those two finally meet, i wonder who you'll support,

like i always say, be a gunner and u'll neva regret,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2006
Lordi! seroiusly what is it with you?

I now understand your grievances! you can't stand me praising another man
as for you its over your dead body!
This is Barca- real script and when you want me in Arsenal you know where we meet.
My dear am entitled to my opinion as much as you are and dont push me again.
Tell me which gunner has come out to talk after that humiliating defeat on man U subject
Haven't you noticed I ve instilled discipline in Man U fans?
Lordi stop being hyped up as you are aware we like
breaking up and mending up!
Am not ready for your bite this time round. You hear dear! biko!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2006
fine, fine, sorry, i won't do it again,

rightly said u r entitled to your own opinion, i don't bite, i didn't the last time,

no harms done, i'll just chill out and read the posts that's all,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2006
Good for us all dear. barca is not a team to hate even if one is from Mars.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by faajilawa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2006
Priscilla

That reply of yours to lordimpact got me rolling all over with laughter .I must confess though that i thoughyt you were a guy fronting like a female on this forum.Why did i think so? Your knowledge and the fervour with which you discuss the game is unsual in a female.Im not trying to knock or hate , just the impression i got Ok.But its all good though.Are you in the Uk?
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2006
faajilawa!
am two months old in Sports and may be I just have facts thats why you find me tough!
you are not alone who thinks am a man here!
I even proved am a female by posting my pics/snaps on that subject(GUNNERS DOWN IN TURIN) page 1 You can check on me there and we will talk much later as we come to know each other.

back to the pitch!
Mighty Barca without Dinho swallowed Villarreal whole
Etoo Samuel! that U-turn to flash in such a classic goal left me drooling.

By the way someone tell me, what is happening with my Etoo?
He is growing fat and big each day or is there someone cooking for him who is not me?
Biko! I need to know to relaunch my thread!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Internos: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2010
Anyway,the league is coming to an end, but we are still sharing the same point but different goals.We are sharing 50-50 game.Barca will overcome the problem very soon,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by eyoniggar(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) On 16th July 2020 / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Manchester United Vs Swansea (1 - 2) On 16 August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.