Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Used To Doubt Internet Business Until Someone Introduced Me To This Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Used To Doubt Internet Business Until Someone Introduced Me To This Website (658 Views)

Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge / One Big Trick I Used To Answer Any Job Aptitude Test Questions-it's Work 95% / Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Doubt Internet Business Until Someone Introduced Me To This Website by wealthpawa: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hi evryone

Today i want to show some of us who are previleged to see this message the opportunity to make money online without stress.To be very frank with you, i used to doubt all these internet business until i was pressured to try one by a facebook friend of mine from America.After along chat one day on internet businesses, he tried to prove a point to me by introducing me to this website that has changed my mind frame and has made me quit looking for a job. The first day with this website, i made $20.To ensure that the money is for real and not internet number, i withdrew this money and behold my Alertpay account was credited. I was more than shocked.In my widest dream. i never thought i could make money so easily the way i make money with this website. As i write you, i have made a total of $208 in just 4 days.You may be wondering what this website is all about. i will tell you.

The website is simply a membership website that put together top paying surveys, paid to read emails, data entry jobs, paid to click emails and banners from, paid to sign up, paid to post in forums, paid to play games and many others from big companies in America and europe.Some of this survey take up to 20 mins and you are paid from $5-$50 depending on the company you are filling the survey for. Admission to this website is not free,as we all know nothing good comes free.I paid a total of $64 (which is more than N10,000) to join this website but i am giving out access to the website today for just N4000.

This opportunity is just for 20 serious people who want to make stress free money online.PAY JUST N4,000 TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT DETAILS below and the access pin and passwors to the website i am talking about will be sent to your email within 24 hours

Bank Diamond BANK

aCC NO 0391110003916

Acct Name Igbokwe Chinedu Kelechi

But if do not have money you can still for the folowing below.send an email to alamante82@yahoo.com to get 3 survey companies that will pay you handsomeely for your time. See you at the top

Chinedu

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment / Get An It Scholarship To Study In India / Car Wash And Detailing Attendants Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.