Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! (23578 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / PHOTOS: What Serena Williams Does To Keep Fit / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by LailaIkeji1: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
See how some of our Nigerian celebrities looked growing up, way before they became stars.

1. Goldie

2. MI

3. PSquare

5. Mercy Johnson

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Ninapha(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
I no fit laugh, Remembering Daddys volkswagen early 80s grin grin grin grin grin tutututututut voooooooooom

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by kizito96(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
No wonder Mercy has been playing different roles in movies, she was really a tom boy

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by racoon8995(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
Lol..funny enough their childhood pictures still relate with their present day personalities...Goldie has been wierd since she was little obviously..#okbye
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mercy was in my school then. . NNSS Akasso PHC. The babe been no too fine then, but see as she just blow over night!

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by instinctg(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
@ mercy johnson, yeepa !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by xanadu333: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
grin grin grin funny pic. look how small kid turn hero. plz put more stars pics. i'll put mine too, i'm a star
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by achi4u(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
ejima=p.square,they look cute

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
The Okoye boys luk good despite old photography.

Ask for mercy the babe got that swag!
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by hamsky: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Funny enough mercy johnson was my neighbour in port-harcourt.....such is life
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by femmy2010(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Very funny
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Redstone(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Yeeeepaaa! na goldie be that?? P-sq looks great, but shakara dey their blood already na, nothing don change. MI, e took like him papa volks. MJ, I trust the chic, she done dey try meet up with boys a long time. They are all great guys. I love the pictures.

Please NLs post your old pictures lets see how we all looked like when we were little like from age 2 to 10.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by sweetcocoa(f): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Redstone: Yeeeepaaa! na goldie be that?? P-sq looks great, but shakara dey their blood already na, nothing don change. MI, e took like him papa volks. MJ, I trust the chic, she done dey try meet up with boys a long time. They are all great guys. I love the pictures.

Please NLs post your old pictures lets see how we all looked like when we were little like from age 2 to 10.
You post your own first na.

@Topic,omo MI pose no be here o,cheesy
MJ really got swag right from back then.

Funny but cool pishures.wink
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by lanrock(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
MR CREDIBLE. HA SORRY MR INCREDIBLE, WHERE IS DIS VOLKS NOW.
CAN ANYBODY IDENTIFY PETER FROM THE PICTURE.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
chai see MI grin grin grin
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by goldng: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
see what money has done...
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by ceej24: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mj no dey fall hand o see ma jtwn boiz psquare nd Mi oh.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Koolking(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
Lol@PSquare. they got style. Their swagger is as old as 'em

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by kombats: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
hmm una don dey claim say una know dem
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by PrinceDudu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
MI just make me remember our own totice car grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by chucky234(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Funny pics,nice one sha
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Emmysteve(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
WHERE IS MERCY JOHNSON HERE?
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Mercy was in my school then. . NNSS Akasso PHC. The babe been no too fine then, but see as she just blow over night!
u go navy,whch set? U knw commandant anyadike?
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by timbros(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
greateros:

Laila! don't tell me its a mistake cuase i wont accept it! Oya bring ya slate lets start from beginning again! i keep teaching you how to count for more than 16 years now and yet u still don't know how to count! angry angry

oya! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. . . if you miss "4" again you are in trouble! shocked shocked

No be mistake, she dey correct. Abi u no see say the 3rd pic na 2 people dey inside? So its automatically 3 and 4. . .Oya, start to flog urself!

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by executinal(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
looool...MI posing with the beetle, Mercy Johnson, now I know...she has always been endowed. P-square, their trousers tho, as if paint was splashed over them...lol

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by sweeti14(f): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
The twins have always been stylish...

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by ekwynwa: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
Redstone:

It will be cool for us to post our childhood pics for the fun of it..... grin since most of us re not down with posting recent ones for security reasons.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by LailaIkeji1: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
timbros:

No be mistake, she dey correct. Abi u no see say the 3rd pic na 2 people dey inside? So its automatically 3 and 4. . .Oya, start to flog urself!
greateros:

Laila! don't tell me its a mistake cuase i wont accept it! Oya bring ya slate lets start from beginning again! i keep teaching you how to count for more than 16 years now and yet u still don't know how to count! angry angry

oya! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. . . if you miss "4" again you are in trouble! shocked shocked

laffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. soooo rolling on the floor laughing out sooo loudly. i saw ds mistake oo after posting bt i just was lazy abt editing the post. laffssssssssss. Aunty plzzz, no flog me again. i will learn now noww. grin grin grin grin grin

E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Birthday Boat Cruise Of Ufedo Sunshine (Photos) / Video:matured Ladies Fight & Strip N*ked In Public Exposing Their Things