Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her (23810 Views)

Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by gbadeboy2: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
I totally support the actress.lets be objective,the make ip artist recorded the romantic part alone out of mischief.although the assault gave her negative publicity,but at least the news about what led to it came out and aside of preventing reoccurence,if such pics get out in the future it wouldnt cause damage to her marriage and reputation because people would understand how such pics are taken.abi she go invite someone to snap her if was having affair.let botg parties sue themselves and see who would loose
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by OMEGAJAY(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Oh Madam Mercy bleeped up, well i think she's just trying to protect her marriage from scandal, but she would had exhibit a little courtesy in her approach. That's too bad
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Onyatinu: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
The make up artist actually wanted using dat scene for blackmail. If Mercy had not seen her and reacted, the next story will be "mercy Johnson caught cheating red handed" Mercy would have smashed her head istead of the Black berry. The director him self is an idiot, allowing d make up artist to video d scene with her phone. Abi she wan show people say she get black berry? Mtchewww
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by ZUBY77(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
jennykadry: The slap was unnecessary and trust me, if it was any family member of mine she did that rubbish to, she will be regretting it.
.Quit boasting bi*tch. You cant do nada.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by ZUBY77(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
A swedish air hostess once caught me taking her picture inside an easy jet flight from stockholm to paris. She only demanded that i delete it and i did. She even smiled at me while making her demands. One would expect miss johnson to do something like that.

jennykadry: The slap was unnecessary and trust me, if it was any family member of mine she did that rubbish to, she will be regretting it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by standog100: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
I don't blame Mercy, the girl would have smash her teeth with a blow....but she can still sue her for damages....
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by omar22(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
A swedish air hostess once caught me taking her picture inside an easy jet flight from stockholm to paris. She only demanded that i delete it and i did. She even smiled at me while making her demands. One would expect miss johnson to do something like that.

Jennifer Lopez came to London (i think 1999 or 2000) for a concert. She hired the top 3 floors of a hotel in west London the first floor she place all her crew, left the second floor empty and she stayed on the 3rd floor. One night one of her crew wondered unto the 2nd floor and she was sacked on the spot. Most workers for A-List celebs do sign a confidentiality contract stipulating that you cant talk you have seen or heard about when working for them or else they would take you to the cleaners. Even the media that would try and reveal such story would too scared to say so.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Winnerslfc(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
vinderbilt: I would have slapped her back though angry
yes oo.. She would hav gotten triple slaps if i was the one oo. My BB??
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by skibochi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Slaaaaaap! what rubbish? it's just to show how local and uncultured she is. I would have wooozed her back and in the true sense of it, that is correct assault and she can be sued for that....anofia!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by omar22(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Slaaaaaap! what rubbish? it's just to show how local and uncultured she is. I would have wooozed her back and in the true sense of it, that is correct assault and she can be sued for that....anofia!!!

She would sue you for filming her without her consent! (I believe you have a lawyer in your family)
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
Freshvibezz1:
“I am really shocked,” the said make-up artiste moaned as she sobbed obviously in shock at Mercy’s attack. “I respect and love Mercy so much. She is my role model. I never believed she could get so angry and do such a terrible thing to me. Now I have lost my blackberry phone; I am so sad.”
Mercy Johnson is her role model?
Then I can clearly see why she deserves the slap.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by sweetcocoa(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mercy get luck say that girl no be waffi babe,her face for hear am grin

Seriously though,the make up artiste was overly wrong for her action,MJ on the other hand didn't handle it the right way,where was the stuppid director of the movie sef when that was happening? Yeye people.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by emsquare(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2012

Very bad of her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by kay9(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
acidtalk: Most of us always forget that these Celebs are human too and have blood flowing in them just like we do.

Only these people know the pains they bear when falls rumours are carried abou them and they have no way of saying their own side of the story.

I have sat one on one with a whole lot of these celebs to discuss heart to heart and believe me a whole lot of this people are always misjudged.

Some few weeks back, I saw a different Timaya and got to know more why he gets lots of bad press. This people are always misunderstood, pushed to the wall and sometimes blackmailed. Will not what to mention names but I will tell you "forgetting the celeb figure of Mercy johnson", the makeup aritist got what she deserved 'cus if those recordings had made it to the public, you same people will be the first to criticize her without finding out the truth.

See what wicked and callous fellows have don't to the likes of Anita Horgan, Wande Coal and a whole lot of others.

Once you are a public figure, suspect and threat everyone like and enemy. Fan or no fan.

What's why I so much love Jim Iyke. He sure doesn't give a hoot about what the press have to say. If you 4c*k with him, I will spank your as*s real good and will never try to defend himself afterwards.
A word of advice, bro: Fire your english teacher and get a new one.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by mikron(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
so wetin u 4 do na? just kidding. but seriously the slap was not necessary. it was uncalled for.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
the make-up artist no try on her part becouse she was not supoes to take someone's film without her consent. But mercy j over reacted don't blem her she is a married woman now
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Myself2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Holy smokes,where'd she learn to slap folks,Is she related to Aregbesola
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Arosa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
omar22:

She would sue you for filming her without her consent! (I believe you have a lawyer in your family)

Is there such a law in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin The only person that committed a crime here is MJ, which means she is the only one that can be sued. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by wbankz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
If ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇α̩̩̩Ɣ‎​‎ Йą ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ I go smash ∂ phone ƒσя her head she dey mad ni ? Abeg free all dos star thing jare star ko moon ni ! She N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ get right †̥ film ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ while  set..shikeeenAa!
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
mikron: so wetin u 4 do na? just kidding. but seriously the slap was not necessary. it was uncalled for.

She go hear am grin how can yo slap someone like that? Whatever stopped her from taking the phone and smashing it? She dared raise her hand? She is a joke
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
ZUBY77: A swedish air hostess once caught me taking her picture inside an easy jet flight from stockholm to paris. She only demanded that i delete it and i did. She even smiled at me while making her demands. One would expect miss johnson to do something like that.

ZUBY77:

ROTFL. Two times posting just for me? Haba it is not that serious nowww, relax my fan relax
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by teissys(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
If it was me she slapped enh, I would have pulled her giant boobs from their place and given her the beating of her life, imagine the embarassment the poor girl faced. Bush celebrity, acting all high and mighty. If she(mj) took dried pepper for breakfast dat one na her own na
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by emmatok(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
Well MJ is lucky she did that to a Nigeria who doesn't know her right.

What the Make-up artist did was unprofessional and criminal.

But destroying her phone(EVIDENCE) and Assaulting her, is serious crime.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Akshow: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thot she quit actin afta mariage
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Fobrown: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
that is not a good manner for a married woman and public figure
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by tpia5: 1:12am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by johnwell(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2012
Arosa: The makeup artist should file a lawsuit against Mercy Johnson.
what should be the charges? Who should sue who? Mercy's reaction was even better. What if the movie director, her manager or even the owner of the movie arrest her what would she do-? As for MJ, destroying the phone was bad. Lawless Nigerians full of poverty coted pride.
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Danigmatic(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2012
doctokwus: Here dey go again,d crucify d star bunch.D part she erred was in d physical assault of d stagehand;but no where is it right in d world for u to film an actress/actor for ur own personal purposes,worse a video of a romantic scene.Pls,cut mercy some slack,she may av done som wrong things,but in dis case,d make up artist was way beyond her limits;in evn more standard settings,no stage hand has d right to record any part of a movie shoot,its copyright infringement on its own,infact no other recording device apart frm dat of d film crew is allowed,but in naija,evry fool can do anything bc some dnt evn know how serious copyright infringement& invasion of privacy is
F**K that!!,,is it not †ђξ same movie that would be sold to †ђξ public,,abi them go cut out that particular scene?,,can't she respect †ђξ fact that she's a role model?,,she couldn't apologize?,,if I was †ђξ make up artiste will would see in court..BS!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Michollo(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2012
If she was chargd for assault based on dis story,abt 50% would go in her favour,while d rest against her.BUT, if dat video were leaked, 98% would readily criticize her waywardness...Mercy u do well cheesy...And peeps shouldn't come up with foolish 'anger management' after all d trauma d media made her go during her weddin wahala
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by doctokwus: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2012
mikron: so wetin u 4 do na? just kidding. but seriously the slap was not necessary. it was uncalled for.
Dnt mind all those sayin dey will slap her back,if it was this or dat,blv me dey are d ones dat will do absolutely nothing,evn go down on dere knees beggin.Typican naija shalo,"do u know who I am?",wen they are absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by doctokwus: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2012
emmatok: Well MJ is lucky she did that to a Nigeria who doesn't know her right.

What the Make-up artist did was unprofessional and criminal.

But destroying her phone(EVIDENCE) and Assaulting her, is serious crime.
D environment(nigeria) she is in determined her reaction.If she was in d states,d makeup artist dare not evn attempt bringin in any recordin device to set,but here,u get N2k producers who dnt evn understand wat bein on set means,talkless of knowing what to allow or what not;wudnt evn b surprised if d stagehand recorded d scene wt d permission of d director,producer or evn marketer/financer of d film for dere own selfish purposes
Re: Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her by Nayah(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2012
Hi everyone, to my opinion she shouldn't have slapped her just because normally she should act like a "Lady" as a "role model" a public person, means she needs to have everything under control and capable to control herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Celebrating World Food Day / Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" / Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.