Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa (4425 Views)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Canadian Student Visa Questions! / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa by ksa2much(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2007
How can i get a canadian student visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa by bowa(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2007
Morning,i think there is only one way you could get canadian student visa which is by applying.get the neccessary document such as unconditional admission letter from the school,how you will be financ and proofs that the funds would be available for you.There are other things you'll include,i'm sure you'll be given the requirement.though canadian embassy is not in nigeria,well i could assist you with that if you want.wishing you the best of luck.for more info visit www.insightconsultng.com or reach me on 07030138190
Re: Canadian Student Visa by mamaput(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
you lie
Re: Canadian Student Visa by kaysie83: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2007

bowa:

Morning,i think there is only one way you could get canadian student visa which is by applying.get the neccessary document such as unconditional admission letter from the school,how you will be financ and proofs that the funds would be available for you.There are other things you'll include,i'm sure you'll be given the requirement.though canadian embassy is not in nigeria,well i could assist you with that if you want.wishing you the best of luck.for more info visit www.insightconsultng.com or reach me on 07030138190

@ Mamaput thank you jare, no mind this mofo.

bowa:

.though canadian embassy is not in nigeria,
so what is the building on anifowoshe street, a warehouse undecided.
@bowa, pls get shit together before u start advertising ur 419 consulting firm.

ksa2much, here is the link for the canadian high commission in lagos. all the info u need is on the website.
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/Nigeria/about_embassy_lagos-en.asp

Re: Canadian Student Visa by IykeD(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
I think what the dude wanted to say was that there are certain types of Visa that you can't apply for in the Embassy in Nigeria.Some you gotta go to Ghana, but to say their Embassy is not in Nigeria is not true, They are on Anifowoshe str off Adeola Odeku or Kofo Abayomi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by Tats(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2007
IykeD:

I think what the dude wanted to say was that there are certain types of Visa that you can't apply for in the Embassy in Nigeria.Some you gotta go to Ghana, but to say their Embassy is not in Nigeria is not true, They are on Anifowoshe str off Adeola Odeku or Kofo Abayomi.

If he knew so much to the extent of offering to assist the guy, he should have known that Canadian students visa can be obtained in the Embassy in Lagos
Re: Canadian Student Visa by luvatme: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2010
How can i get a canadian student visa? i live in Nigeria can someone direct me
Re: Canadian Student Visa by silkywave(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
What type of visa do you want?
www.caxperience..com

(1) (Reply)

Wealthy Nigerians Are Buying Up Passports For Cash From Caribbean Nations / Pls, How Do I Get To Landstar Express Office In Agege From Okoko. / How Much Does It Cost To Use Internet On A 24/7 Basis In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.