Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank (17983 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Why Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Must Be Arrested – Gov. Oshiomhole / Why Ngozi And Her Family Will Remain Rich And Comfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by sandra123: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
Left: Who is this African woman that's trying to become the world bank president?
Right: Her name is Ngozi. she used to be a managing director at the world bank.
Left: Who gives a shit? The US has nominated a Korean-American guy. I haven't checked out his resume, though I'm sure he's qualified.
Right: That guy that doesn't know the meaning of a hedge fund?
Left: That's irrelevant. He's an American citizen and the US nominee. As long as he is American, he is more than qualified.
Right: But what of the African lady who has worked at the world bank for 25 years?
Left: She's not American, and that's all that matters. Who's the largest shareholder of the world bank?
Right: The US (continued ..)
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by annajess: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
international politricks in the highest level
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Yorisb: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
Lmao @....yea and pigs may fly. grin
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by BodyKiss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
LMAO at "The US" grin grin grin
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Uche2005: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
base on this video, jonathan goodluck does not qualify to be president, since ijaw produce less than 5% of nigeria revenue

1 Like

Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by ortopazz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
mehn am proud of ha, buh itz kinda true, !ce ur u.s ur qkwalified.

Madrid jus fex me nw!
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by lazinc(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
Nice one, I cant help laughing especially when that guy was just replying 'The US'
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by botson(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
ortopazz: mehn am proud of ha, buh itz kinda true, !ce ur u.s ur qkwalified.

Madrid jus fex me nw!

Go hug Transformer... RM r goin no were is BM n Barca 4 final... Get tht in2 ur brains eh...
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Uche2005: base on this video, jonathan goodluck does not qualify to be president, since ijaw produce less than 5% of nigeria revenue
Let ot be known to you that it is because of Ijaw that 25% of you exists as a nigerian.
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Uche2005: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
where do you get that from. the ijaw people contribute less than 1% of nigeria taxes.

Where do you people get your fact from. From ijaw niger delta militia. their figures are propaganda. they use. Ijaws have less than 5% of nigeria revenue.

if we go by revenue jonathan goodluck should not be president of nigeria. musiwa should be the president.. there is just 1 taxes office in ijawland..
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Goshen360(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
grin grin grin....Kweshions.....THE U.S...... grin grin grin Smh
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
That was the 'Shitiest' piece of creativity I have seen in my life. . . . .
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by musiwa43: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
sectors where jonathan goodluck ijaw ethnic group makes than 1% contribution are

banking
insurance
telecommunication
transportaion
health
taxes
agriculture
other minerals etc
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Otunba009: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
You win some you loss some
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Mafious(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2012
‎1) The Western world saw a need and established the International Bank of Reconstruction and Developement (World Bank)
they nutured and grew it into the world class financial institution it is, What did we so with the Africa Developement Bank.
2) No sane person would entrust the Economic future of the world to a common thief. If Mrs Okonjo-Iweala can award a
contract worth $50 million to a guy simply named as JonJon I don't want her as my world bank president.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/wikileaks-okonjo-iweala-ferried-50-million-jobs-brother
3) Fellow Africans the World does not owe you anything if you want development better do it yourself.
4) The world bank presidency is based on merit: American Bank for American Citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 18, 2012
God bless America. . Made in USA smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by kasperone8: 3:48am On Apr 18, 2012
It beats me when people say the Korean-American dude is not qualified.The world bank is neither an investment nor commercial bank,it was set up for the purposes of development,it doesn't matter if NOI is an economic egg head.Whoever is appointed to be the world bank has to be someone who has a track record of initiating and spearheading development activities(That Jim Jong Kim has a lot of).For those singing the tune of international foul play,Robert Zoelick(The outgoing president) is not an economist,he's a Lawyer,Christine Lagarde(Current MD of the IMF) is also Lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by reagand200(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2012
woodcook:

with all these and Nigeria can not feed herself?

Yeah we cant feed ourselves with all these, you know why?
We produce more mouth than we do on feeds.
Meaning rate of birth is very high.
I think musiwa should include this:

'Nigeria Largest producer of UNWANTED BABIES', 1st in Africa and 3rd in the world. embarassed undecided
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by bakila: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2012
Uche2005: where do you get that from. the ijaw people contribute less than 1% of nigeria taxes.

Where do you people get your fact from. From ijaw niger delta militia. their figures are propaganda. they use. Ijaws have less than 5% of nigeria revenue.

if we go by revenue jonathan goodluck should not be president of nigeria. musiwa should be the president.. there is just 1 taxes office in ijawland..

Without the Satelite pictures?
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by damilola15: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2012
Mafious: ‎1) The Western world saw a need and established the International Bank of Reconstruction and Developement (World Bank)
they nutured and grew it into the world class financial institution it is, What did we so with the Africa Developement Bank.
2) No sane person would entrust the Economic future of the world to a common thief. If Mrs Okonjo-Iweala can award a
contract worth $50 million to a guy simply named as JonJon I don't want her as my world bank president.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/wikileaks-okonjo-iweala-ferried-50-million-jobs-brother
3) Fellow Africans the World does not owe you anything if you want development better do it yourself.
4) The world bank presidency is based on merit: American Bank for American Citizens.
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by damilola15: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2012
reagand200:

Yeah we cant feed ourselves with all these, you know why?
We produce more mouth than we do on feeds.
Meaning rate of birth is very high.
I think musiwa should include this:

'Nigeria Largest producer of UNWANTED BABIES', 1st in Africa and 3rd in the world. embarassed undecided

It's a gift.
Re: Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2012
i keep on hearing she is qualified, she is qualified. honestly i dont think so

Farouk lawan : What is the balance in the subsidy accounts?
Diezieni: Its a virtual account
NNPC: There is no account in existence as the lay man will look at it
PPPRA: The account is a technical one
CBN: There is no account with us for subsidy
OKONJO: The account exists but not with a bank shocked shocked shocked

The day she opened up her puff-puff mouth to declare that its not in Nigerian interest to build refineries was the day she lost her respect from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara To Have A Textile Industry, Creating 3000 Local Jobs (pictures) / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy / Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.