Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa (993 Views)

President Of World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, Commends D'banj / Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by Musiwa: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2012
Why I prefer Kim to Ngozi iweala by Musiwa

Ngozi iweala have seen the satellite pictures. and if she till pull up this bias figures in nigeria budget , I dont think that per son should be world bank president.

But Kim is a nice fellow. And Jim Yong Kim is more of a public-health expert unlike Iweala. Most developing world issue is center around health care need. Nigeria health sector is very bad. there are no hospital in most of the 15,000 towns , that most nigerian die more from health reason than any other reason.

So if the loan goes to health care, it will be more focus on human than other use.
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Anyone who understands the post above should please explain.
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by kokoA(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2012
Musiwa at his best grin grin grin I totally agree with you. Ngozi saw the satellite picture an was confused grin grin
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by Knight1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yeske!:
WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by dafman10(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Musiwa pls i need d satelite pictures of ur brain. Vry urgent. Tnk u.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by sammy329(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by blacksta(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
i have followed this Guy from the days of becomerich version 1 to 100 to Musiwa version 1 and still counting - sometimes i wonder is this guy sick or craves attention. Most times i laugh
Re: Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yeske!:
Kim is a nursing accountant while Ngozi is a satellite accountant. Like forces repel,unlike attract so its expected that the satellite guru,Aare Dele Musiwa should be attracted to Kim. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy 71st Birthday Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. / Flood In Port Harcourt / War Of Words Between The Ooni And The Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.