Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

In Memory Of Seven-year-old Little Girl, You All The Best. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Memory Of Seven-year-old Little Girl, You All The Best. (943 Views)

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Memory Of Seven-year-old Little Girl, You All The Best. by Martin55: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2012
Today I was walking in the streets nearby and saw people gathered at the front of a hospital. They were looking at a wrapped cloth, a 7-year-old girl died from cold infusion in the hospital, The infusion was given to her after she complained that her chest hurts, and was crying for help, the medical staff gave her an expired drug and the little girl died .

Her family checked the drug that was given to her, and they realised that the drug expired in 2011. i felt hatred for the hospital.

Why do hospitals sell/administer expired drugs to patients?

I hope Government severely punishes the hospital.

Parents should pay attention to the health of their kids, do not just abandon them at hospitals, check the drugs being given to them .make sure your kids are healthy and strong.

i hope the parents get justice for their child.

my condolences to her family for the sad loss.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dieing !!!! Pls Help !!! / Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? / Allergy And Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.