Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? (9586 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Blog Or Forum Which Pays Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by fizanos(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
zangiff: I think NL has more traffic compared to linda cuz its a forum with lots of moderators and daily posting of not less than 200...but for revenue generated i give it to linda, shes got private ads like etisalat, samsung, mtn etc and she gat adsense again

Seriously, I'm with you this.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by LeBlack: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmm..... Seems Linda is Winning o.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by Revolva(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2013
For me Nairaland jare..but why seun never. Buy ryde and linda just launce tear rubber infinity SUV . Na wa o women!! Dey get favour from men jare
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by ibietela2(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2013
If comparing then you have to include everything, from design to load. She is a lady thus she have upper hand and she was a model abi waything?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by masquarade: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
What about Naija Dailies? Although, I don't know how profitable the website. I think it is a good website too with latest Nigerian and popular news.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by ugsams(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2013
People are talking about userbase here,does anyone pay for membership here? No doubt, Nairaland has more userbase, traffic, content, interactivity,and value but i think Linda Ikeji's blog is more profitable. Going by their advert rate and the number of advert available on the site. (I have seen Nairaland's advert rate but that of linda was a speculation anyway. Linda and her staff are the only people that has access to publish stories on the blog while in Nairaland every registered member can post stories with the regulation of the moderators. What this translates is that most of Linda stories are PR stories i.e she can collect money to promote a story, although Nairaland can still do tht through the promotion of stories on the frontpage like people has always accused them with Tonto Dike's stories.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by jbanj4(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Linda Ikeji Blog is worth $979289- [url]m.webstatsdomain.net/domains/lindaikeji..com/[/url] While Nairaland is worth $1749345- [url]m.webstatsdomain.net/domains/www.nairaland.com/[/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by funkymedina: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
You people are funny, traffic doesnt mean automatic money. Wikipedia with all its traffic is not proffitable, they have to resort to begging for donations. Nairaland ads are scanty...and i personally dont even see them.

I dont think there are any adsense ads on nairaland..as those little squares are definately not google ads!If they ara he is doing himself an injustice. Cause with adsense the bigger the better I'd say

Google is where he will make money from impressions but then ...most of nairaland traffic is from Nigeria and I am sorry to say that doesnt bring money either..as the value of Nigerians click or impression is low ..

So to answere the question who is more profitable ..i will give it to Linda. I dont think I have ever seen an empty ad space on her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by chiefkpokp(m): 4:10am On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

Hosting is not really expensive even if you're running on a dedicated server.

Nairaland will definitely be making more profit because it has more traffic and returning members than linda Ikeji. People sleep on Nairalang unlike Linda Ikeji where you go to once in a while.

Hmmmm. Oga afam na real people sleep on nairaland, so u self get 2 duplex and bycycle parking space for nairaland? U r highly suspected.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by akintun: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
funky medina: You people are funny, traffic doesnt mean automatic money. Wikipedia with all its traffic is not proffitable, they have to resort to begging for donations. Nairaland ads are scanty...and i personally dont even see them.

I dont think there are any adsense ads on nairaland..as those little squares are definately not google ads!If they ara he is doing himself an injustice. Cause with adsense the bigger the better I'd say

Google is where he will make money from impressions but then ...most of nairaland traffic is from Nigeria and I am sorry to say that doesnt bring money either..as the value of Nigerians click or impression is low ..

So to answere the question who is more profitable ..i will give it to Linda. I dont think I have ever seen an empty ad space on her blog.

Wikipedia don't make money becos dey dont want to, if Wikipedia goes up 4 sale today, I can assure u dat it would be valued at over 2 billion dollars because of its massive potential . Nairaland might not make more money, but it is worth far more than Ikeji blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by Scout60(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Linda ikeji makes more money than seun because she is involved in many program like direct and indirect ads,affliate marketing and sponsor post but seun z only involve in direct ads only
The real fact is If seun get invovle in all linda ikeji program goggle adsence will get bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by bigass(f): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
OBVIOUSLY WITH HER NEW RANGE ROVER SHE MAKES MORE MONEY
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? by Exoticstan(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
zangiff: I think has more traffic compared to linda cuz its a forum with lots of moderators and daily posting of not less than 200...but for revenue generated i give it to linda, shes got private ads like etisalat, samsung, mtn etc and she gat adsense again
That's it bro. Linda monetizes heavily apart from Adsense hence earns more heavily. But I know that at the end of the day, Seun has more networth since he's not the flamboyant type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform / A - Z Of Nairaland Editor: How To Use All The Formatting Tools / Zoom Initiates Real-time Translation For 12 Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.