Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US (12930 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by PrinceDudu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
iykay4455:

Why are you wasting your time replying these people?To them,everything is C.I.A

NOoooo. you too like film.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by bakila: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
zalatan: U TINK SAY US NO GET LINK WITH BOKO HARAM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

talk true
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by bakila: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
onatisi:
the same way they got to know about where bin laden was living.they always knew where he was but never knew where he would be .now in intelligence it may interest u to know that all islamic terrorist groups are interlinked and affliated it is a known fact that boko haram has links with al qaeda.even our own goverment have spies withing boko so nothing knew.that is the reason spies are never allowed live when caught.shekau was nearly caught in kano this year how did sss know where he would be?

Why dem postpone the arrest to june nah! Anytime person dey stay for trancorp hilton fear go de catch the person.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by prettyboi1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
daz_york: Some posters on here are either foreign agent provocateurs or just plain stupid. angry How on earth is the destablisation and disintegration of your country supposed to end up being a good thing?? Are you mentally retarded or just high on dope?! When America succeeds in trashing Nigeria into tiny feudal bits for the sake of Niger Deltan petroleum, do you honestly think that your life will be any better for it, or even the same as it is now?? Why are people so stupid that they actually [/b]desire[b] the downfall of their country just because a few people are mismanaging its resources? You think the people in Iraq, Libya and Cote d'Ivoire are enjoying their lives now that foreign intervention has successfully ruined their countries?
Have you ever thought about the inherent foolishness in cutting off your nose to spite your face? So you want this CIA-funded terrorist outfit to destroy Nigeria, and then what?? Will you then have electricity? Running water? Good government? A just legal system? Fair distribution of resources?
Let me tell you what will happen if Nigeria [/b]does[b] break up into weaker pieces. First of all, you will see foreign troops at your doorstep, playing with the lives of you and your children the way they do in Iraq and Afghanistan. You will look at one oyinbo soldier the wrong way and he will lace you with M6 rifle bullets. Then the news will call you an "insurgent" or a "rebel". Your children will go outside to play and they will be killed and maimed by grenades and landmines. Your mothers and sisters will be raped and the invaders will make you watch before killing you. And no international news outlet will cover it. [/b]IF YOU THINK YOUR LIFE AS A NIGERIAN IS NOT WORTH MUCH NOW, JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE YANKS HAVE THEIR WAY WITH OUR COUNTRY. JUST YOU WAIT.[b]

The politicians and kleptocrats who you hate so much will not suffer the consequences of a broken Nigeria the way you will. Trust me, I know this because I grew up in that circle. My dad, while not himself one of them, makes his living from their high-end property transactions and believe me, these guys have the sort of money which would make Sir Alan Sugar look like an average businessman. Do you really think that if/when the CIA succeeds in cracking Nigeria into unstable blocs like in Libya, these guys will suffer any hardship? Hell no, they all have at least 3 different passports and enough money to bribe God.
It is YOU who will suffer the indignity of being a stateless citizen if you are abroad, or an inhabitant of an occupied territory under US martial law like in Iraq. You think Nigeria has a bad image now, and foreigners look down on your Green passport, but believe me when your passport is held in the same rank with a Somalian or Iraqi passport then you will look back on these days as good times.

[/b]Instead of always being aggressively negative with relation to all things Nigerian, some of us need to realise that Nigeria is all we have - we're just foreigners and n.iggers elsewhere - and put forward solutions and recommendations to make things better within the current constraints. They say be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. Go ask any Libyan today who wanted rid of Gadaffi whether he/she likes the current situation as compared to 2010. A word is enough for the wise.[b]

My brother I thank God that we still have open-minded people like you, I couldn't have said all you said in your post better. Many of our people are so blind cos we don't read,research,watch news or even PAY ATTENTION, all we want to do is buy cars, wear designer clothes, look fly etc....when in fact we remain dull , dumb & the under-dogs. We all especially black people all over the world need to wake up & see that we are being sold cheaply by the u.s. The u.s. is the biggest terrorist body in this world & they know how to manipulate & brainwash people that's why many people refuse to see through them. It's so sad.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by cap28: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Daz york u are totally on point- all resource rich afrcn cntries tht r still doing business wth china hve been earmarked for destabilisation by the us- qadaffi had thousands of chinese workrs carrying out various infrastrcture prjcts before the war- wen the war startd they were frcd to abandn those prjcts wen evrythg kickd off, if u read a book by zbigniew brezinski entitled the grand chess board (obama's current adviser on foreign affairs )he actually sets out america's plan for future world domination, he talks abt fomenting clashes in resource rich regions in order to make them more vulnerable easier to exploit,as u cn see they hvve already acchvvd their goal wth libya whch has the largst oil resrves in afrca, nxt stop will be numbr 2 wch is nigreia -nigria is still doing a lot of trade wth china, and aftr tht possbly angola. As u knw they hve already deployed us troops to the ugandan border undr the pretxt of lkg for the war lord joseph kony
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by bittyend(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
dadicvila: people like you just watch foreign movies for the fun of it,your brain is incapable of deducing anything 4rm them...

You're an IDIOT!!! How come it took them 10 years to know Osama's hide out?? And why has the taliban been elusive to them??

Most of you Nigerians are SPOOKS - and hollyweird did a great job on you COONS...
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by bittyend(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Youhesh: Have you ever heard the words; espionage, spies and counterintelligence? If you have, then you will know how they get their information.

Phuck espionage, they're OVERRATED... Taliban is still whooping their arses in Afghanistan, and they're still shook of Iran.... Keep fooling yourselves - just as Al Queda is CIA, CIA is BOKO HARAM!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck espionage, they're OVERRATED... Taliban is still whooping their arses in Afghanistan, and they're still shook of Iran.... Keep fooling yourselves - just as Al Queda is CIA, CIA is BOKO HARAM!!!

GBAM!!

OODUA REPUBLIC!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by member479760: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
"By Michael Isikoff and Jim Miklaszewski, NBC News
The Colombian prostitute who triggered the scandal that has rocked the Secret Service got angry with two agents who refused to pay her full price for servicing the two of them, leading to a financial dispute over between $40 and $60, according to a government source who has been briefed on the investigation."

dey still no wan pay - who are dey?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by prettyboi1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
AS USUAL, MANY PEOPLE WOULDN'T READ THIS POST O BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THEM "IT'S TOO LONG" & THEY'D KEEP GOING ABOUT WITH IGNORANT MINDS. REALLY, IF YOU WANT TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM A BLACK MAN,PUT IT IN WRITINGS.

It's funny that some people still choose to stay blind & live in denial. I strongly believe the u.s. is the creator & chief sponsor of boko haram. For very many reasons. A country stands up out of the blues when Nigeria is peaceful & says " by the year 2015 Nigeria would have broken up." Few months after that announcement, a once small group of men that were fighting for the implementation of sharia law in borno state that were crushed completely by the government of late president Yar'Adua (R.I.p.) resurfaces but now as a highly sophisticated terrorist group.
1. Ask yourself something, is the u.s. God that they knew 2015 all the way back from 2010?
First & foremost, Nigeria wouldn't even break up by God's Grace.
Secondly, u.s. is an expert terrorist nation that has already perfected the act of conspiracy theory. They do something outrightly & cover it up with a completely different story. Ask Iraq, Saddam Hussein fell out with the u.s. & he wanted to punish the u.s. by stopping the sales of Iraqi oil in u.s. dollars & starting to sell it in euros. The long term effect of this? It would have shaken the u.s. economy if the world market & other countries also followed suit & stopped trading in the u.s. currency & this would have brought the u.s. a loss of it's currency as "the world accepted currency." How did the u.s. stop this? The cia or whatever body recruited Arab suicide bombers to attack the world trade centre & blow it up so that they'd (u.s.) have the excuse of going to attack the middle-east without the world seeing through them. They succeeded in blowing the world trade centre & killing many of their own American people so as to make it as true as possible & they eventually sold this story to the world & the world bought it. Then they came up with a story that Saddam Hussein had many weapons of mass destruction (wmd) & having such weapons in his possession was risky considering that Arabs had just attacked America. Yet again this story sold & the world bought it. Eventually the u.s. overthrew Saddam Hussein & even killed him, & everyone is still asking till today where the wmd's they accused Saddam Hussein of are. They (u.s.) still can't provide this.
NEXT, if you don't know, know now :OSAMA BIN LADEN THE "MASTERMIND" OF THE 9/11 TRAINED IN THE U.S. FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE THAT ATTACK. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE U.S. REFUSED TO SHOW HIS " DEAD BODY."
The case of Libya is even far more complicated & I can go & on telling you about how the u.s. framed Gaddafi up & made him look bad in the eyes of the world so as to get him out of the picture. Iran has just come into the picture now & this particular one,u.s. might overstep its bounds & cause a world war 3. U.s. is more or less like the devil, give with one hand & take with million hands. I HAVE SO VERY MANY REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT U.S. IS THE FOUNDER & CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM & TERRORISM IN NIGERIA FOR REASONS WE ALL MIGHT NOT KNOW & FOR THE SAME REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM & THEIR EVER SELFISH INTERESTS. God Bless Nigeria forever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by tpia5: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by tpia5: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
is the use of paragraphs no longer taught in nigerian schools?

or where did some people study, since nigerian education always takes the rap even if the offending person isnt a product of such.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by lacicrips(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
tpia@:
is the use of paragraphs no longer taught in nigerian schools?

or where did some people study, since nigerian education always takes the rap even if the offending person isnt a product of such.

I read everything on the thread without any difficulty. Its not compulsory to comment if you have nothing important to contribute. What's wrong with you?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by blackboi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
dagreen14:

have you HEARD of spy...and they are the ones feeding back to the US..
spy ko, pie ni. America is behind the bokoBoiz...
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Wallie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
@ daz_york

If you want to debate, I have no problem debating you but you will need to back up some of your claims or at the very least, make some rational arguments behind what you cannot substantiate. I won’t waste my time with you if you’re just delusional.

Also, before responding, understand that I really do not care what your thoughts are about the US because what you say or do is irrelevant me. What you eat will not make me poop.

daz_york:

The problem with folks like you is that you have made up your mind as to the state of the world:

America/Europe/White man's countries = Good
Everyone else = Inferior or terrorist.

The problem with folks like me is that folks like you think that they can read minds and know what folks like me are thinking!

The fact of the matter is that unless you have no knowledge of how the West operates toward Africa, you should know that they [b]DO [b] have an interest in destablising Nigeria, regardless of whether or not future oil contracts have been signed. First of all, the increasing presence of China as a trading partner with Nigeria and Africa as a whole constitutes a strategic threat to American interests.

China is a growing economy that needs energy for future growth. The US is an economy that is already matured and one with secured energy requirements. Does the fact that China is buying every energy source that they can get their hands on in Africa piques America’s interest? Not really because they have to get their energy from someplace that is not already serving the needs of other western countries.

Trading agreements with America can be cancelled and given to China instead.
Sure and I can also run into the market naked but that doesn’t mean that I’ll do it.

As a strategic African power and Africa's 2nd largest economy, if this were to happen, many more African countries would follow Nigeria's lead.

Conjecture.

Already China is the world's 2nd largest economy. A strong Nigerian government and a strong Nigerian economy will have the strategic influence and might to reject this American economic hegemony and bolster trading links with China and with other African nations which will spell the end for America's resource-hungry economy which is extremely dependent on cheap imports and consumer goods, particularly cheap gasoline.
This makes no sense whatsoever! You seem to be conflating issues and sound bites you heard from somewhere!

What influence can Nigeria have that she doesn’t already have?

Trading links with China? US imported about $399 billion worth of goods and services from China last year. Which African nation or group of nations has the apatite and money to consume that much? How much is the African economy?

https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Africa

Oil? How much oil does US consume from Africa? 21%.

Canada 18.2%
Mexico 11.4%
Saudi Arabia 11%
Venezuela 10.1%
Nigeria 8.4%
http://www.consumerenergyreport.com/research/crude-oil/where-the-us-gets-its-oil-from/

America and the West are DESPERATE for African resources to prop up their collapsing system of debt-driven consumption because they are reaching their limits in terms of resource exploitation elsewhere and in their huge pile of debt. Only cheap and plentiful resources can keep their economic systems going, and the only place on earth with that level of natural endowment which is unable to properly defend itself against the economic imperialism is AFRICA.

Do you think you’re talking to your primary school teacher? Which resources are you talking about? Name the resources. I’m dying to see your list!

And Nigeria is the most strategically important nation in Africa. So obviously there exists a strong interest in dismantling Nigeria as an economic and political entity so that Africa as a whole cannot rise beyond its current designation as a primary production zone.

Of course you probably didn't bother reading this, as your mind has been programmed to think of these solid economic and historical facts as 'propaganda'. When the soldiers are breaking your door in, just remember how passionately you defended the virtue of that incorruptible bastion of virtue, the CIA.

Good day to you.

You wanted my response and now you have it! But be rest assured that I won’t waste my time responding again if you can’t back up your claims or make some rational arguments.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
pretty_boi: AS USUAL, MANY PEOPLE WOULDN'T READ THIS POST O BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THEM "IT'S TOO LONG" & THEY'D KEEP GOING ABOUT WITH IGNORANT MINDS. REALLY, IF YOU WANT TO HIDE ANYTHING FROM A BLACK MAN,PUT IT IN WRITINGS.

It's funny that some people still choose to stay blind & live in denial. I strongly believe the u.s. is the creator & chief sponsor of boko haram. For very many reasons. A country stands up out of the blues when Nigeria is peaceful & says " by the year 2015 Nigeria would have broken up." Few months after that announcement, a once small group of men that were fighting for the implementation of sharia law in borno state that were crushed completely by the government of late president Yar'Adua (R.I.p.) resurfaces but now as a highly sophisticated terrorist group.
1. Ask yourself something, is the u.s. God that they knew 2015 all the way back from 2010?
First & foremost, Nigeria wouldn't even break up by God's Grace.
Secondly, u.s. is an expert terrorist nation that has already perfected the act of conspiracy theory. They do something outrightly & cover it up with a completely different story. Ask Iraq, Saddam Hussein fell out with the u.s. & he wanted to punish the u.s. by stopping the sales of Iraqi oil in u.s. dollars & starting to sell it in euros. The long term effect of this? It would have shaken the u.s. economy if the world market & other countries also followed suit & stopped trading in the u.s. currency & this would have brought the u.s. a loss of it's currency as "the world accepted currency." How did the u.s. stop this? The cia or whatever body recruited Arab suicide bombers to attack the world trade centre & blow it up so that they'd (u.s.) have the excuse of going to attack the middle-east without the world seeing through them. They succeeded in blowing the world trade centre & killing many of their own American people so as to make it as true as possible & they eventually sold this story to the world & the world bought it. Then they came up with a story that Saddam Hussein had many weapons of mass destruction (wmd) & having such weapons in his possession was risky considering that Arabs had just attacked America. Yet again this story sold & the world bought it. Eventually the u.s. overthrew Saddam Hussein & even killed him, & everyone is still asking till today where the wmd's they accused Saddam Hussein of are. They (u.s.) still can't provide this.
NEXT, if you don't know, know now :OSAMA BIN LADEN THE "MASTERMIND" OF THE 9/11 TRAINED IN THE U.S. FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE THAT ATTACK. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE U.S. REFUSED TO SHOW HIS " DEAD BODY."
The case of Libya is even far more complicated & I can go & on telling you about how the u.s. framed Gaddafi up & made him look bad in the eyes of the world so as to get him out of the picture. Iran has just come into the picture now & this particular one,u.s. might overstep its bounds & cause a world war 3. U.s. is more or less like the devil, give with one hand & take with million hands. I HAVE SO VERY MANY REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT U.S. IS THE FOUNDER & CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM & TERRORISM IN NIGERIA FOR REASONS WE ALL MIGHT NOT KNOW & FOR THE SAME REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM & THEIR EVER SELFISH INTERESTS. God Bless Nigeria forever. Amen.

Don't bother yourself my brother. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, or so enslaved as those who believe themselves to be free. These people will come here and quote wikipedia and world bank statistics for you to prove that black is actually green and 2+2=7. I'm done debating with them. As Babaowo said somewhere up the thread, don't respond to a f00l except u want to become one yourself. Just leave them. They should continue worshipping America like it is a god and finding all the faults and blame anywhere else but "God's own country". In the end we'll see who was right.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Yujin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
daz_york: Some posters on here are either foreign agent provocateurs or just plain stupid. angry How on earth is the destablisation and disintegration of your country supposed to end up being a good thing?? Are you mentally retarded or just high on dope?! When America succeeds in trashing Nigeria into tiny feudal bits for the sake of Niger Deltan petroleum, do you honestly think that your life will be any better for it, or even the same as it is now?? Why are people so stupid that they actually [/b]desire[b] the downfall of their country just because a few people are mismanaging its resources? You think the people in Iraq, Libya and Cote d'Ivoire are enjoying their lives now that foreign intervention has successfully ruined their countries?
Have you ever thought about the inherent foolishness in cutting off your nose to spite your face? So you want this CIA-funded terrorist outfit to destroy Nigeria, and then what?? Will you then have electricity? Running water? Good government? A just legal system? Fair distribution of resources?
Let me tell you what will happen if Nigeria [/b]does[b] break up into weaker pieces. First of all, you will see foreign troops at your doorstep, playing with the lives of you and your children the way they do in Iraq and Afghanistan. You will look at one oyinbo soldier the wrong way and he will lace you with M6 rifle bullets. Then the news will call you an "insurgent" or a "rebel". Your children will go outside to play and they will be killed and maimed by grenades and landmines. Your mothers and sisters will be raped and the invaders will make you watch before killing you. And no international news outlet will cover it. [/b]IF YOU THINK YOUR LIFE AS A NIGERIAN IS NOT WORTH MUCH NOW, JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE YANKS HAVE THEIR WAY WITH OUR COUNTRY. JUST YOU WAIT.[b]

The politicians and kleptocrats who you hate so much will not suffer the consequences of a broken Nigeria the way you will. Trust me, I know this because I grew up in that circle. My dad, while not himself one of them, makes his living from their high-end property transactions and believe me, these guys have the sort of money which would make Sir Alan Sugar look like an average businessman. Do you really think that if/when the CIA succeeds in cracking Nigeria into unstable blocs like in Libya, these guys will suffer any hardship? Hell no, they all have at least 3 different passports and enough money to bribe God.
It is YOU who will suffer the indignity of being a stateless citizen if you are abroad, or an inhabitant of an occupied territory under US martial law like in Iraq. You think Nigeria has a bad image now, and foreigners look down on your Green passport, but believe me when your passport is held in the same rank with a Somalian or Iraqi passport then you will look back on these days as good times.

[/b]Instead of always being aggressively negative with relation to all things Nigerian, some of us need to realise that Nigeria is all we have - we're just foreigners and n.iggers elsewhere - and put forward solutions and recommendations to make things better within the current constraints. They say be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. Go ask any Libyan today who wanted rid of Gadaffi whether he/she likes the current situation as compared to 2010. A word is enough for the wise.[b]

Your post is informative, however we cannot continue with this present set up where some people think they own the empire while others are slaves. We are aware of its implication but he who says we cannot determine our future will have his and his descendants scuttled too. After the turmoil, the dust will settle. As for bh, they are fulfilling prophecy whatever way.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by sammirano: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
for those of you asking how US gets their information, have you forgotten that they have spies everywhere in the world even in North Korea.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by mydestiny2: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
Guys pls LISTEN to daz-york.

Illuminati,conspiracy theory,abdulmutallab, brainwashing, USA,BOKO HARAM,world war 3, new world order,one word government, libya,nigeria,china,manipulation,obama,okonjo iweala.

Nigeria wake up,this world is comin to an end. D reason why we are not seeing beyond our noses is because d usa are masters of manipulation.
nigeria is important in world politics(remember war=destabilise country=less population).we are d means to US ends.
He who has ears, listen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by richardbry: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Have you been wronged, or you have seen an wrong or you have been unwillingly involved in a wrong. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Now you can do something! Send a mail to nigerianleaks@verdantchronicles.com

"Are you a banker and have witnessed a fraud in your bank that is being covered up? Anonymously let the world know. send an anonymous mail to nigerianleaks@verdantchronicles.com"

"You were raped, you can't bear the shame...anonymously let the world know of the criminal and his crime... send a mail to nigerianleaks@verdantchronicles.com"

"The minister just inflated the price of the contract, you work in the ministry and are uncomfortable about it..... send an anonymous mail to nigerianleaks@verdantchronicles.com"

""Your pastor just did the unbelievable.....if you talk you would be ostracised...anonymously send that mail to nigerianleaks@verdantchronicles.com"
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
Us get satellites, we get tb joshua, so no wahala

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Hadone(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2012
achi4u: pls when are there going to bomb Abuja?
ASK THE U.S AMBASSADOR.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by deleo16(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2012
bittyend: How do these people always have intelligence of things like this - if they are not the ones behind Boko Haram?? Boko Haram isn't a sophisticated terrorist group, and they're faceless, yet US always know about their attacks before hand.. Something is fishy here.. lipsrsealed
well said something is fishy abt the so called america blow hot and cold they predicted nigeria will split now they are sending warning to govt abt boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by theviper1: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2012
why is the US bothering us with boko haram? they were bribed by the abokis and they agreed that they are not a terrorist group,rather a group of nigerians cheated out of oil money and deprived of their due developments,when the north have ruled this country more than any other tribe.they should advice their citizens to go and lodge in those hotels that are targets of attacks.afterall BOKO HARAM and the mallams are their friends.the Obama admn has been doing alot of things right,bt allowing themselves to be misled by these selfish and mindless notherners is his biggest gaff in his foreign relations till date.so we dont want to hear about their intels and stuff,they should leave us to our faiths with boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2012
bittyend: How do these people always have intelligence of things like this - if they are not the ones behind Boko Haram?? Boko Haram isn't a sophisticated terrorist group, and they're faceless, yet US always know about their attacks before hand.. Something is fishy here.. lipsrsealed

A very intelligent Nigerian. Please read my past posts and comments. I have said it and will continue to say it that Foreign intelligence agencies are behind the Boko Haram with the intent of fanning a civil war and subsequent creation of the Republic of Niger Delta.

Let them tell us where they got their intelligence from if they are serious about helping us. These people are out to destroy Nigeria the way they have destroyed Libya. Libya is a mess.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by juman(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2012
America was mischievious by trying to cause panic.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2012
achi4u: pls when are there going to bomb Abuja?

here is somebody i wish to report to all d nairalander. His name MENSAH PETER, he scammed away my $1047 via LR. Is e-mail mensahpeter8@yahoo.com. I want all nairalander to pls help me contact him 2 refund back my money tanx.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Bawss1(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2012
Conspiracy theory and anti western fantasy having a field day on this thread. Typical
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2012

That has always been my question Bro. But i cant easily forget CIA's statement about Nigeria's breakup and i wont forget they will work to achieve it by themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by oluoma1: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2012
The truth don't come out! Usa or whatever they knw evrytin abt dis bh and they hav flashd nigeria wit their news. No wonda GEJ say he cannot defeat dem..
Re: Boko Haram Plans Attacks On Abuja - US by oluoma1: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2012
The truth don't come out! Usa or whatever they knw evrytin abt dis bh and they hav flashd nigeria wit their news. No wonda GEJ say he cannot stand dem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention / Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.