Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? (26449 Views)

Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. / Di Matteo: Refs Favour Man Utd / Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by freemanrule: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
Barcelona Always
Favoured By Refs? Bcoz barclona are the best ever so the refe is willing 2 give people what ,he know's we all are hoping to see.nting bt best football.if u playing barcelona just do your best pls.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
Javanian:
....Atleast someone is being reasonable Here...
Na God go punish all those people wey dey beef barca
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
cashmentor: Take away Messi, Baca is toothles! Bury Xavi and Iniesta, Messi is Lost and clueless! Hence, these three guys are the Untouchables of World Football! They're no cheats, just favoured! Even Sepp Blater loves them: why won't the refs- or u want them to lose their job? I just pity My Blues today!
you better do. Because 7 goals to nothing is what they will get even without a refree oficiating.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
Fellywood: The problem is most haters here watch football in match-centres under the influence of kaikai. @Crusifis talks about uefa hating jose...does real madrid play football? Did you watch what they did with Bayern yesterday?
I wonderooooooooooo
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ranks007: They are the PDP of soccer....not even Fifa can help!!!!

Something tells me Barcelona share the money won from the competition with brokers of Uefa!
you are so stupid and sentimental for saying that. What do you even know about football?
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
mba emeka: CAVEAT: I AM NOT A BARCELONA FAN AND I FELT HARD DONE BY WHEN RVP GOT SENT OFF AGAINST THEM LAST YEAR!

But truth be told, this pep guardiolas barca team is on the verge of shattering history-destroying every record before them and dismantling all opposition while at it. True to my word too, they get favoured every now and then but in the balance of every season i believe most big teams do too. For e.g Real madrid used to enjoy such benefits fron referees during their hay days 1997-2003. It balances itself over a long season.

Manchester united have been on the receiving end of some favours lately. but most people fail to recollect that a while back particularly against Newcastle the ref awarded a penalty to Demba ba for something that wasnt worth it. Nobody called Newcastle PDP! also newcastle got some scandalous decisions metted their way when they played arsenal in what turned out to be a historic 4-4 draw. How that erratic Joey Barton stayed on and the two penalties plus the disallowment of RVPs neat goal capped a satanic-duplicitous day at the office for Phil Dowd. Referees do have their preferences whilst some just make careless mistakes.

As for chelsea nobody needs to mention how they have benefited from refereeing decisions especially in this present season. The goal awarded mata in the FA Cup semi final and the two "disgusting" goals against Wigan went unnoticed. These things happen.

I know barca got a life line when the referee refused to give penalties for glaring fouls in the eighteen yard box against chelsea but that was not enough reason for anelka and co to fluff the chances they had when it afforded itself. Plus they defended shamelessly and kept howling at the referee (a cause that ultimately didnt help their cause). Football should be played more sensularly than muscularly. I know the latter is the approach Di matteo is going to take but it invariably is going to be his undoing. If messi is brought down in the eighteen yard box or cesc fabregas the ref would be obliged to award the kick.

I wish chelsea all the best but their task is alot more difficult than finding the depth of the mariana trench.
May God continue to bless you for this comment
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
sicily4u: I can see that there are many barca haters here just like many haters of Man U, but let me tell u guys one thing, if u don't like it that way, YOU GO AND DIE, the land needed some manure ok
God bless you my padi
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
Temistatics 007: truly you've never been sentimental,do u think van persie was playing at liberty stadium,he could not have heard,the stadium was full and everyone was shouting,will you be saying this if it was pedro that was sent off,oops,i forgot you are not sentimental.
I dont think you know aht you are saying. Do you know how many matches have been played in stadiums completely filled with people? Players can still hear the whistle even in this condition. Just admit van persie is deaf. 'SIMPLE'
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by ddippset(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
firstly, these conspiracy theories all started with mourinho himself-THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON PLANET EARTH. a man whose fame and fortune is founded on a referee's error. take y'all a lil bit back memory lane-porto versus manchester united 2004. a certain referee made an error and porto knocked out man u and went on to lift the uefa champions league trophy. - the man mourinho was made. but now he criticises the referee at every slight instance when decisions do not favour his team at the time. and as for the chelsea - barca game 2009, the most significant referee's error was the erronious expulsion of eric abidal. why most significant? because it occured first before all of those 'one billion' penalty claims by chelsea! and for goodness sake all chelsea had to do was not to play for the penalties but put the g*ddamn ball in the back of the net. instead drogba was just falling all over like some prom queen with his perm.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
kalufelix: When u hv so much haterz u knw u re simply d best. Am nat a barca fan buh at a time u got 2 apprecia8 wats good. Barcelona is simply d best at d moment..damn! I feel dos guys
May you live long.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
Reference:

You're a fan so how can you see these things. Fans don't see things wrong against their clubs as a loving wife sees nothing wrong about her husband. If you really want to enjoy football retire from fanhood.

When people are increasingly complaining about certain things the game is becoming poisoned. Suddenly the ref and his decisions become the focus of attention. This is bad.

The spanish league is becoming a refrees weekly show. Just look at Howard Webb yesterday. Greatly criticised in England but had an outstanding match not buying into the antics of Ribery and the grass loving Angel de Maria. If it involved Barca they will con the ref to hand a few reds out.

The commentator saying about Howard Webb, that the Spanish were not happy particularly Andres Iniesta that a red wasn't awarded in the WC final. Now why should any player think like this.
If you must know, yesterdays match deserved at least 1 red card. Do you watch the screen of your tv or the back. Because it's like you did not watch the match at all. a penalty was also deserved but was just overlooked by the refree. A foul was commited on Gomez yesterday. Even mourinho knows that.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by amosy007: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
The General Overseer of Chelsea Ministries int'l inc, Stamford Bridge London has called for a three days dry fasting against wickedness in high places tonight. For we wrestle not against mere mortals (messi, xavi, iniesta et al) but against immortals, principalities and powers (Platini, UEFA, and Ovrebo type of referees).We declare that every offside goal, every diving, every unwanted penalty kick, every ball no cross line referee na goal, and every denial of awarding penalty when Drogba and other 9 child of the ministries are pulled down inside 18 yard as penalty, die by fayayayayayaya!!!!We also declare that the spirit of Martin Atkinson shall possess the center referee IJN... AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
-2006 final; BARCA VERSUS ARSENAL;lehman fouls eto outside the box and the ball falls to giuily and he puts the ball in the net. play on should have been given to make it 1-0. but the ref ruled it out and gave a free kick.
-2009 semi final first leg; BARCA VERSUS CHELSEA;ballack pulls down henry in the box. no penalty given.
-2009 semi final second leg;BARCA VERSUS CHELSEA;abidal wrongly red carded on 65 mins.
-2010 quarter final first leg;BARCA VERSUS ARSENAL;soft red card to puyol and penalty for arsenal(i thot that uefa would never give a penalty against barca)
-2010 semi final first leg; BARCA VERSUS INTER;milito scores an off side goal.
-2010 semi final second leg; BARCA VERSUS INTER;bojan scores a legitimate goal and is disallowed.
-2011 quarter final first leg;BARCA VERSUS arsenal;messi scores a legitimate second goal and is wrongly ruled out for offside.
-2011 final;BARCA VERSUS MAN U;wayne rooney's goal form an offside giggs' pass. goal not disallowed.

SO IF YOU CLAIM THAT DECISIONS DO NOT GO AGAINST BARCA AND THAT UEFA WANTS BARCA TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, THEN YOU ARE RETARDED.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by doublecross(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
2ru-talk:

I know you are a Chelsea fan so no need to engage you in an argument because some of your colleagues in Lagos have started abusing the referee even when the match has not started.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........LMAO
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Mikel1981(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
Temistatics 007: In recent day,we have all seen the dubious act in which barcelona revolves in by trying to win matches,i really hope it doesn't happen again tonight.In 2009,we saw how 4 penalty appeals which ought to have stood was waivered by the referee(Tom ovrebo),barcelona went on to win this match,the controversy of the milan game in which Ibrahimovich voiced out that he just understood what Mourinho always feel while facing Barcelona,my question is why is Barcelona always favoured by UEFA?,cos Uefa is in charge of the Referes,the whole team plays out like a Genius engaging in Examination malpractice,does this make sense?if the same scenario plays out tonight again,will history repeat itself again tonight?How will you feel as a Football fan?
feel bad but i know chelsea owns d match,up blues

1 Like

Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Mikel1981(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
doublecross: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........LMAO
blues 4 life
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Reference(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
doublecross: If you must know, yesterdays match deserved at least 1 red card. Do you watch the screen of your tv or the back. Because it's like you did not watch the match at all. a penalty was also deserved but was just overlooked by the refree. A foul was commited on Gomez yesterday. Even mourinho knows that.

My friend that is why it is important to retire from fanhood. Neutrals want to see a good game of football not a good game of refreeing. This means keeping both teams playing the game. Good refs restrain from issuing cards early because these days the con is as bad as the foul. The more cards or fouls you are willing to give the more the players will seek them.

I watch games to appreciate great play and good goals. You may watch just to see who wins and loses. We don't see the same thing because I am not a fan. I saw a great game between two sides yesterday and I'm happy Webb wasn't drawn in. Press comments universally said both sides were satisfied. That is what we want to see.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by instinctg(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
yes
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by sholatech(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
@reference, read Jose Murinho's comment after the match. he feels it should have been 1-1. he sees the first goal as offside, but doesnt see the contentious yellow cards that should have been red cards. He doesnt believe anyone is better than him, he only loses due to Referees!
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
chelsea 1-0 barcelona
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
*laughing*where are our barcelona fans,where were thou today without the referee's support.?I hail the referee's,the match was well officiated

1 Like

Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Afam4eva(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
Temistatics 007: *laughing*where are our barcelona fans,where were thou today without the referee's support.?I hail the referee's,the match was well officiated

So, because barcelona did not win, the match was well officiated?
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by cashmentor(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

i never realy xpected the scoreline! But wow! The Blues might just go all the way.... My Ancestors are with them! This is just the ist half though!
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by kutchs: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
@OP I can understand you dont like Barcelona but do you need to be so biased? Anyway I dont blame you all anti Barca fans suffer from the same disease: selective amnesia. You remembered the calls that went Barca‘s way but choosed to forget those dat went against them. There‘s no need listing those incidents you deliberately choose to forget for some other pple have done justice to that but cmon be fair nd objective at least. Every team big or small gets these favours once in a while Drogba 2day shud have seen @least a yellow card for dat malicious stamp on Busquets plus all his dives and playacting but he didnt. uefa nd fifa would have been crucified by folks like u were he to be a Barca playa. Fact is hate Barca as much as u can they will continue to be great.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2012
afam4eva:

what are you insinuating?you don't need to know the fifa rules before u know it was well officaited,every football fans know thay,just accept defeat and move on joor
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2012
kutchs: @OP I can understand you dont like Barcelona but do you need to be so biased? Anyway I dont blame you all anti Barca fans suffer from the same disease: selective amnesia. You remembered the calls that went Barca‘s way but choosed to forget those dat went against them. There‘s no need listing those incidents you deliberately choose to forget for some other pple have done justice to that but cmon be fair nd objective at least. Every team big or small gets these favours once in a while Drogba 2day shud have seen @least a yellow card for dat malicious stamp on Busquets plus all his dives and playacting but he didnt. uefa nd fifa would have been crucified by folks like u were he to be a Barca playa. Fact is hate Barca as much as u can they will continue to be great.
Good,drogba's stamp on busquets was not intentional from my own point of view,that was his 1st misdoing,although,he was warned by the ref,,but later he got yellow carded for something of such.
Pertaining to drogba's play-acting,barcelona fans are also fond of that,but its drogba's own you'll see from the one's your own team engages in.RE-watch RM against barca matches and you'll know your players also play-act,but you'll hardly see that cos your team is not on the receiving end,later you'll say OP is biased,but you are not biased,right?
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by ddippset(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2012
Temistatics 007: Good,drogba's stamp on busquets was not intentional from my own point of view,that was his 1st misdoing,although,he was warned by the ref,,but later he got yellow carded for something of such.
Pertaining to drogba's play-acting,barcelona fans are also fond of that,but its drogba's own you'll see from the one's your own team engages in.RE-watch RM against barca matches and you'll know your players also play-act,but you'll hardly see that cos your team is not on the receiving end,later you'll say OP is biased,but you are not biased,right?
i am not sure what team you support but i bet you if you play madrid, pepe will break your limbs, alonso will rip you apart, ramos will kill you, marcelo will definitely tackle you from behind. jose mourinho will pinch your coach in the eye. you talking about play acting? iam sorry for your sense of judgement. it stinks. did not pepe get a 10 match ban sometime ago?
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by usbcable(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
^^^
am sure in your view sef.
mourinho must be one of the cabals in our oil sector.

you guys hate him no be small.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by henrychubayo: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Barcelona has been in the headlines for bad decisions of the ref against their opponent. Uefa is also helping them so much. For instance Against chelsea in 2009 after the ref bad decision against chelsea, uefa told the ref not to make any comment about the match. Infact, they never sanctioned him for these decision but the ref come out yesterday and said that he admitted to have made a serious errors in the match that cost chelsea. Against real madrid, bad decision, against arsenal, bad decision, against inter, bad decision, against a c milan, bad decisions for just one club. When everyone is saying the same thing, verify the information cause its true in a way. I urge chelsea coach to make a reference to baca vs inter match and put the ref under pressure to officiate nice in spain. Baca are cheat and every one know it now.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by henrychubayo: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
Temistatics 007: *laughing*where are our barcelona fans,where were thou today without the referee's support.?I hail the referee's,the match was well officiated

It was well officiated my dear. Chelsea did well and there is no cheat in this match. Was any body complaining about the ref in this match? None. Lets see how is will happen next week but surely chelsea deserve to be in the final
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
Temistatics 007: Good,drogba's stamp on busquets was not intentional from my own point of view,that was his 1st misdoing,although,he was warned by the ref
Leave story.
Drogba's tackle merited a red card,whether or not it was his first offence.
Neophytes like you who don't know the rules come here and tell us your own interpretation of football.
Re: Why Is Barcelona Always Favoured By Refs? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
henrychubayo: Barcelona has been in the headlines for bad decisions of the ref against their opponent. Uefa is also helping them so much. For instance Against chelsea in 2009 after the ref bad decision against chelsea, uefa told the ref not to make any comment about the match. Infact, they never sanctioned him for these decision but the ref come out yesterday and said that he admitted to have made a serious errors in the match that cost chelsea. Against real madrid, bad decision, against arsenal, bad decision, against inter, bad decision, against a c milan, bad decisions for just one club. When everyone is saying the same thing, verify the information cause its true in a way. I urge chelsea coach to make a reference to baca vs inter match and put the ref under pressure to officiate nice in spain. Baca are cheat and every one know it now.
who doesn't know they are cheats,their fans are just too blind to the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 17th August 2019 / France Vs Iceland :Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (5 - 2) On 3rd July 2016 / Lille Vs Chelsea : UCL (1 - 2) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.