Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT (2114 Views)

How To Do Computers Networking On Vsat Or Cable Sat / Book On Vsat Is Very Urgent / Need Information On Vsat Licensing For Personal Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by Koolking(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hi Folks, NigComSat offers Free hands-on training on VSAT for independent VSAT network installer.

Kindly visit www.nigcomsat.net for details if you are interest

Advert in The Guardian Newspaper of 18-04-12 page 55 refers

Folks let's leverage on this opportunity

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by tunde300us(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
There is nothing like that on their site man,can you get me another source cos i dont think i can get the guardian of that date again.Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by Koolking(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2012
^Tunde300us my apologies for the delay in response. there was a link on the site for interested applicants to apply. though it was number-specific. i personally registered on the site. they must ve closed the reg entry before u checkd. i'll check the status and revert to u sir. sorry once again
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by payerann: 2:57pm On May 04, 2012
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by tunde300us(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2012
Maybe ure referring to galaxy backbone,but i know nigcomsat can also do so too
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by Patlia: 8:42am On May 09, 2012
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by Koolking(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2012
tunde300us: Maybe ure referring to galaxy backbone,but i know nigcomsat can also do so too

No, I was dead sure about this. I personally registered on nigcomsat site.
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by samfibby(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2012
@ Koolking pls, i would like to have an insight on the kind of modem and terminal specifications used by nigcomsat for future refrence in case i have to work on a terminal hooked to nigcomsat satellite. I am a vsat installer, familiar with all series of idirect modem, comtech, linkstar etc. My no is 07025807948. Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2012
samfibby: @ Koolking pls, i would like to have an insight on the kind of modem and terminal specifications used by nigcomsat for future refrence in case i have to work on a terminal hooked to nigcomsat satellite. I am a vsat installer, familiar with all series of idirect modem, comtech, linkstar etc. My no is 07025807948. Thanks

Sorry sir, I have no idea of the modem and terminal specs used by Nigcomsat. Until their services are given out to the public, these pieces of info will continue to elude the public. However, if I have any interesting info on that rest assured I will let you in the know.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Can't Open Facebook With My PC Browsers. / Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile / 10.2 Inch Mini Laptop Personal Computer Notebook Epc Umpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.