Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions (87495 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by decorum003(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2012
plz anybody a upadte me abt dis qustns:will ede releases its 3rd batch,wen is it coming out,wen is freshres resuming generally,r all d batches resuming toghtr i can wait anylnger plz giv me update edepolyites
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Beckyconr(f): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=gulla4real]
For d hnd applicant,d merit cutoff mark is been pasted on d notice board in skul. D marks 4each dept are high alitle. dis are d 1c i can remember. Compt sci-59,Compt eng-72,bankin-63...batch A hnd admission list is ready n will b pasted eider 2mao,if nt its surely nxtwee

you said that HND merit for Banking is 63; but i could find my name on the merit list because i scored 69 in the screening test and am wondering what might have caused it.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=Beckyconr][/quote]
Do u mean ur name is not on d list? If yes,try n confirm d cutoff b4 takin any action.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Collapor: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2012
I'm tired of the whole admission things. Today is the 1st of Nov, 3rd batch not out yet. No info as to the resumption date. I seem to be in the dark. Can anybody help me out? I think the school is too slow in all they're doing.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Abuklaw(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Collapor: I'm tired of the whole admission things. Today is the 1st of Nov, 3rd batch not out yet. No info as to the resumption date. I seem to be in the dark. Can anybody help me out? I think the school is too slow in all they're doing.
it's only d particular date dey'll release d 3rd batch (if any) remain a mystery 2 me buh d resumptn date is 12th of Nov.
Cheers
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Collapor: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Abuklaw(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Collapor: Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew!
i cn feel d anger running thru ur vein coz i was once sharing ur plight bt d best tin 4 u is 2 continue prayin 2 God,so dat if any list wil precipitate out,ur name must b included
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Abuklaw(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Collapor: Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew! Thank you Abuklaw. I just don't know the type of school this one is. The school is 2 resume on the 12th. Today is the 2nd and the 3rd list is not yet out. I hate such schools. Nonsense! Why not announce to the public that no list is gonna be released anymore. Some federal polytechnic like it has resumed weeks or even months ago. What are they doing in Ede that others don't do? Rubbish! Mtcheeew!
i cn feel d anger running thru ur vein coz i was once sharing ur plight bt d best tin 4 u is 2 continue prayin 2 God,so dat if any list wil precipitate out,ur name must b included
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Vixx(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Hello evryone,thank you all for keeping these thread lively,most especially Abuklaw,hope to see u soon.....The latest info now is that the 3rd batch v bn released yersterday (saturday).its on d skool's notice board,It should be on net soon.....To those that v been Admitted, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!....and to Those still xpecting to see their names, I want to assure u that there s gona b another list so just keep d faith..more info call "08163283341"..can't wait to see u all bu nov...any building Technology fresher can also call me...GREATEAST NOABS welcomes u all to campus. ;DHello evryone,thank you all for keeping these thread lively,most especially Abuklaw,hope to see u soon.....The latest info now is that the 3rd batch v bn released yersterday (saturday).its on d skool's notice board,It should be on net soon.....To those that v been Admitted, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!....and to Those still xpecting to see their names, I want to assure u that there s gona b another list so just keep d faith..more info call "08163283341"..can't wait to see u all bu nov...any building Technology fresher can also call me...GREATEAST NOABS welcomes u all to campus.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by abuklawa: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vixx: Hello evryone,thank you all for keeping these thread lively,most especially Abuklaw,hope to see u soon.....The latest info now is that the 3rd batch v bn released yersterday (saturday).its on d skool's notice board,It should be on net soon.....To those that v been Admitted, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!....and to Those still xpecting to see their names, I want to assure u that there s gona b another list so just keep d faith..more info call "08163283341"..can't wait to see u all bu nov...any building Technology fresher can also call me...GREATEAST NOABS welcomes u all to campus. ;DHello evryone,thank you all for keeping these thread lively,most especially Abuklaw,hope to see u soon.....The latest info now is that the 3rd batch v bn released yersterday (saturday).its on d skool's notice board,It should be on net soon.....To those that v been Admitted, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!....and to Those still xpecting to see their names, I want to assure u that there s gona b another list so just keep d faith..more info call "08163283341"..can't wait to see u all bu nov...any building Technology fresher can also call me...GREATEAST NOABS welcomes u all to campus.
thank u veri much 4 supplying dis vital info at d ryt tym.am sorry dat i cudn't update u guys in first place.hope u've all pardon me? And i profoundly rejoice wit those dat their praya has bin answered n pray dat He grant oda wu cn make d list d fortitude 2 bear d pain it myt inflict on dem moreova u nidn't 2 lose hope coz it isn't ova yet.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello, pls is anybody in d skool who can help mhee check d notice board for HND Computer Sc Batch B admission list...a reliable source told mhee its out in skool but check out d site n its not there...pls anybdy can help out? 08062945474
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by decorum003(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
OMG!my name still not on d drd batch list...sm1 plz help...will they release anther batch!..dis fustrating i cn't cope with it....plz will they release anthr batch list...or is dis all?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by decorum003(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
OMG!my name still not on d 3rd batch list...sm1 plz help...will they release anther batch!..dis fustrating i cn't cope with it....plz will they release anthr batch list...or is dis all?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by sodikein(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2012
please can anyone in the school help me to check the HND admission cut off for statistics. i score 55% in the screening test. Want to know my chance of getting admission
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Abbeykabir2(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls Guys, i really need accommodation, i have been searching for a while now but to no avail. Pls if anyone can help me, i will appreciate it because i dont have anywhere to sleep now. Pls reply asap thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Bridgelink: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
Earn Your British Qualification Today

Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate & postgraduate programmes of the International School of Business Studies London

Study In Nigeria & Transfer To London At Your Final Semester. Highly affordable!

Courses & duration

HND In Business [2 years]
HND In Computing & Information Systems Development [2 years]
HND In Travel & Tourism Management [2 years]

PGD In Leadership & Strategic Management [1 year]
PGD In Hospitality & Tourism Management [1 year]

Basic Entry requirement: 5 O'level passes including English Language
(OND holders can complete the HND course in 1 year and 6 months)

The UK HND and PGD courses offers a great pathway to the top up of a university Bachelor's Degree or MBA and is increasingly becoming the wise choice of a wise student to achieve a Bachelor's Honours Degree or MBA from the UK

HOW IT WORKS: Upon completion of your HND or PGD with us, you have the opportunity to top up to a Bachelor Degree or MBA either from one of our University Partners or from a number of universities in Uk, USA and Australia

ADDED BENEFITS: Free Business English Course
Online Resources
Direct Course Delivery By London Tutors
Transfer To London AT Your Final Semester

NOTE: You can study at our center or through online

For further information & registration, please email

The Admission Officer
Bridgelink Business School
(A Bridgelink Logistics' Company)

bridgelinklogistics@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Mutez: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls Guys, i really need accommodation, i have been searching for a while now but to no avail. Pls if anyone can help me, u cn call me on 08130553503
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Mutez: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
@abbeykabir call mi
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Mutez: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
@abbeykabir call mi 08130553503
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Beckyconr(f): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
i learnt that ede poly has resumed lectures but we are still expecting 2nd batch HND list for banking and finance. Does anyone knows when the list will be out? And thier current school fees ?
Please if HND batch B admission is out, holla me 08186535252

is any banking and finance HND student here? Holla @me
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Abuklaw(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Beckyconr: i learnt that ede poly has resumed lectures but we are still expecting 2nd batch HND list for banking and finance. Does anyone knows when the list will be out? And thier current school fees ?
Please if HND batch B admission is out, holla me 08186535252

is any banking and finance HND student here? Holla @me
lecture hasn't commence bt hopefully we're all expectin it commencement on monday,d main activity in skul nw is d fresher & stallite registratn n convocatn week which end 2mao,i promise 2 update u wen d HND 2nd batch list is out,
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Hesohjay: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls is ede accepting NABTEB as 0'level result?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hesohjay: Pls is ede accepting NABTEB as 0'level result?
Sure
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by yinkuza02: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2012
plz,wen is d 2nd list hnd comin out.Coz i heard they've started lecture.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by yinkuza02: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2012
plz wen is d 2nd list hnd comin out
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2012
yinkuza02: plz,wen is d 2nd list hnd comin out.Coz i heard they've started lecture.
D list will surely be out dis week(end). I pray it favour us anyway cos am addicted 2 dier admission website...pls as lecture commence really?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Beckyconr(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
2nd HND admission list is out. Please who can help me check my name (Emare) under Banking and Finance dept, HND. 08186535252
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
OMG....the 2nd batch is finally out today...and I give GOD all the Glory cos some1 checked for me and said my name was there....please frds, wen will it be online so as for me 2 see for myself and print my admission letter?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Beckyconr(f): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
gulla4real: OMG....the 2nd batch is finally out today...and I give GOD all the Glory cos some1 checked for me and said my name was there....please frds, wen will it be online so as for me 2 see for myself and print my admission letter?

please i want to know if your a student of the school, before you applied for HND because i score 69 in the screening exam and somehow check and said my name is not on the second list. Pls does it mean they admit only their students?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by goke4real(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Beckyconr:

please i want to know if your a student of the school, before you applied for HND because i score 69 in the screening exam and somehow check and said my name is not on the second list. Pls does it mean they admit only their students?
Beckyconr:

Beckyconr:

....which school are u from ??nd what course did u apply for??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by Beckyconr(f): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
goke4real: [color=#000099][/color]....which school are u from ??nd what course did u apply for??

from laspotech, i applied for HND banking and finance 3.42upper credit. Please help because this stuff is driving my enemy crazy.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions by goke4real(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
No wonder.....I also applied for Hospitality Mgt...with upper Nd result @ Mapoly.i dont know when they are going to paste d list online...or is there any 1 that can help me to check d pasted list in school??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.