Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD (2643 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MagicBishop: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
The much predicted and orchestrated end of the US dollar is upon us as Joe Biden just signed an executive order 14067 to pave the path to a digital currency .

This was what I have been screaming here for the past 2ys !

The ongoing systematic and deliberate destruction of the US economy , standard of living, sky rocketing inflation, energy crisis and supply chain crisis was all geared towards this Brenton Woods 2.0 moment as envisaged by the Satanic Talmudists of the World Economic Forum/Davos.

This digital currency will be forced down on all vassal states within the control of the Judaic Neo-Libetal Communist order aka West.

It is for this reason of pushing the new digital dollar aka digital shekels on all the world's populace that the Talmudists decided to lower living standards in the west so as to even out the purchasing power in both advanced nations and third world shitholes.

See this as a Buhari govt deliberately sabotaging the economy of the south to bring it down to the level of serfdom that we have in the north.

Here is the video link of Biden announces the replacement of the USD paper cureny with a digital trackable one.

https://pro.paradigmnewsletters.org/p/awn_bidenbucks_0622/PAWNY702/Full?h=true

This was what Covid was all about. This was what vaxx passports and ID2020 was all about.

With this latest development , get ready to be forced into Bill Gates ID2020 system. Many will buy into it when they are lured to take the chip over getting enrolled into Universal Basic Income paid with eNaira.

This is the beginning of your enslavement under Talmudist satanists .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MagicBishop: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Where were you on March 9, 2022…
…when President Biden signed the death warrant on American freedom?
On that day, in a hushed ceremony at the White House…
…without the approval of Congress, the states, or the American people…
Biden signed into law Executive Order 14067.
Buried in his Order are a few paragraphs, titled Section 4…
The language in Section 4 makes Order 14067…
…the most treacherous act by a sitting President in the history of our republic.
Because Section 4 sets the stage for…
Legal government surveillance of all US citizens…
Total control over your bank accounts and purchases…
And the ability to silence all dissenting voices for good.
In this new war on freedom, the Dems aren’t coming for your guns.
No, they’re thinking much bigger than that...
They’re coming for your money.
And it’s already started.
My name is Jim Rickards.
I’m a former advisor to the Pentagon, the White House, Congress, the CIA, and the Department of Defense.
I’m also an attorney, investment banker…
…and author of 7 books on currencies and international economics.
When places like Fox, CNBC or Bloomberg want to know what’s about to shakeup the global economy, they call me.
Jim on multiple news networks
Most of all, like you, I’m a proud American patriot.
The disturbing predictions you’re about to see are based on my independent research and my contacts in the intelligence community.
I’ve never made this kind of public announcement before…
But it’s my duty to pull the alarm.
This is what I believe Section 4 of Biden’s Order means for all Americans…
The US dollar will be made obsolete.
Soon, your cash will be confiscated – or will simply be worthless paper.
The cash currency we have now will be replaced with a new, programmable digital tokens.
But the truth is, few outside the deep state recognize Biden’s move for what it really is.
If my predictions are correct, this so much more sinister than simply replacing the cash dollar with a new digitized version…
Friend, this new currency will allow for total control of all American citizens.
Because every “digital dollar” will be programmed by the government…
…that means they will be able to “turn on or off” your money at will.
Not only that, but they’ll be able to TRACK and RECORD every purchase you make.
This is very different than “online banking”…
And it has nothing to do with crypto.
I’ll explain everything in a moment, but what you need to know now is…
AOC has already publicly declared her support for a government controlled “spyware” currency…
The digital dollar means Dems would be able to punish any contribution, purchase, or even social media comment they don’t like.
And this isn’t something years away…
It’s starting now.
Biden’s secret army has been hard at work, and…
US trials are already well underway.
In fact, our government is racing to catch up…
China and Russia have already launched pilot programs for their own digital currencies.
More than half the countries in the world and almost 90% of central banks are testing or exploring a digital currency right now.
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
We have always seen this but the doubting Thomases as usual will still not believe.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MMWandali: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
It might depreciate in value soon

Maybe they are thinking of
One world currency
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Deep state
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by sholatech(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
breaking?? There is no video in the link, but a long article by another propagandist asking you to buy his book!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by budaatum: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
sholatech:
breaking?? There is no video in the link, but a long article by another propagandist asking you to buy his book!

That's why they lie to you so much. It's so they can steal your money by selling you more lies.

Everyone knows large amounts of dollar purchases have been digital for years. If you take cash to a car salesperson you'll be reported to the police for laundering money, and there's no way you'd carry millions around in physical dollars unless you don't mind losing it to a scammers, even in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by zeal22(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
sholatech:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by Arthurity1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
sholatech:
Abeg leave all these scam artists and propagandist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by godofuck231: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Heading to the situation like movie "in time"

Modern day slavery ,where the most intelligent rule and subject lower working class to a slave class that they are trapped for life
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MagicBishop: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
sholatech:

It is your type that will say the following when this digital currency is unveiled

1. The world has gone beyond carrying dirty notes . With smart phone technology nobody needs to carry cash.

2. This development will help track corruption, illicit trade and money laundry

3. Yes it is for our own good that the govt tracks what we spend our money on and places the necessary checks to curb waste. The world is dying and we nerd to punish those who spend money on items with a huge carbon footprint.

4. If you have nothing to hide then why are you concerned about govt intrusion into your daily expenditures.

5. This system allows me to earn good citizen goy points on how I spend my money judiciously in the wake of climate change, food shortages and an energy crisis caused by Russia.

6. The system even pays me a stipend every month and everyone else thus eliminating class divisions and promoting equality.

7. What's wrong in eating only bugs and plants for protein? Eating animal meat is barbaric and inhumane . Besides cows fart a lot and produce too much greenhouse altering methane gasses.

8. My good social credit score makes me eligible to tier 9 from level 10. In 23ys, I should make tier 6. Only our overlords make tier 3. Our wise corporate overlords are on tier 1 and 2 and yes they need to eat meat and fly jets since they work so hard to make the planet a better place.

9. Oh just got alerted that I need to take my booster shots. Must go now, don't want to lose valuable credit points this month as I nerd all the shekels I can get to buy another extra treat of roachflakes .

Slave.
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MagicBishop: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

That's why they lie to you so much. It's so they can steal your money by selling you more lies.

Everyone knows large amounts of dollar purchases have been digital for years. If you take cash to a car salesperson you'll be reported to the police for laundering money, and there's no way you'd carry millions around in physical dollars unless you don't mind losing it to a scammers, even in Nigeria.

You are such a good nigger.
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by MagicBishop: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

Idiot, long before there were computers , smart phones or even fax machines, electronic transfers were done using the simple telegram that utilized Morse codes.

The American frontier was conquered not only by the opening of the frontiers through rail travel but also the advent of telegram technology utilizing Morse code .

Computing is just a more faster were to confirm transactions between banks.

What they are intending to do with this digital currency is to replace all mediums of transactions and set themselves up as the unwanted middlemen in every transaction on earth

But being the ever nigger that you are, you can't seem to see that these people want to be a part of every transaction deal you make in future and from there getting paid commission .

How daft are you?
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by josh123(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Soon they will start giving credit score.... If your credit score is low, you won't be able to do certain things and vice versa
Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by budaatum: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
You must forgive me, but you have not shown you are worth responding to so I would not anymore.

When you learn to discuss respectfully and without the insults that show how small minded you are, please hola.

MagicBishop:

Idiot, long before there were computers , smart phones or even fax machines, electronic transfers were done using the simple telegram that utilized Morse codes.

The American frontier was conquered not only by the opening of the frontiers through rail travel but also the advent of telegram technology utilizing Morse code .

Computing is just a more faster were to confirm transactions between banks.

What they are intending to do with this digital currency is to replace all mediums of transactions and set themselves up as the unwanted middlemen in every transaction on earth

But being the ever nigger that you are, you can't seem to see that these people want to be a part of every transaction deal you make in future and from there getting paid commission .

How daft are you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by Pearl002: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok

Re: Breaking! Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Paving Way To An End Of The USD by 2elliot: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
MagicBishop:
The much predicted and orchestrated end of the US dollar is upon us as Joe Biden just signed an executive order 14067 to pave the path to a digital currency .

This was what I have been screaming here for the past 2ys !

The ongoing systematic and deliberate destruction of the US economy , standard of living, sky rocketing inflation, energy crisis and supply chain crisis was all geared towards this Brenton Woods 2.0 moment as envisaged by the Satanic Talmudists of the World Economic Forum/Davos.

This digital currency will be forced down on all vassal states within the control of the Judaic Neo-Libetal Communist order aka West.

It is for this reason of pushing the new digital dollar aka digital shekels on all the world's populace that the Talmudists decided to lower living standards in the west so as to even out the purchasing power in both advanced nations and third world shitholes.

See this as a Buhari govt deliberately sabotaging the economy of the south to bring it down to the level of serfdom that we have in the north.

Here is the video link of Biden announces the replacement of the USD paper cureny with a digital trackable one.

https://pro.paradigmnewsletters.org/p/awn_bidenbucks_0622/PAWNY702/Full?h=true

This was what Covid was all about. This was what vaxx passports and ID2020 was all about.

With this latest development , get ready to be forced into Bill Gates ID2020 system. Many will buy into it when they are lured to take the chip over getting enrolled into Universal Basic Income paid with eNaira.

This is the beginning of your enslavement under Talmudist satanists .
We can agree here. You are awake

(1) (Reply)

The Ma. Race To Replace Kennedy's Senate Seat / Is Russia Building Up Air Defense Shield All Over Syria? / Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.