Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months (947 Views)

Thank God Always / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct? / PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months by shegsone: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months
Do you wish to make a positive change in your financial status, if YES, then this package is for you. The book is going to guide you on the way to go about it, the good part is that i'm giving out this package for FREE. I've made a lot of money from it and i know you can also. Just text your email to the mobile number 07061213229 to get the package right into your email immediately. For more information you can contact me on, 07061213229 or you can search for me on facebook with the email 'shegsone@yahoo.com'
Re: Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
Highest paid job? Then why aren't you on forbes list yet?
You are a puppet bandit. Go and learn more about fraud
Re: Highest Paid Job That Will Make You Up To A Million Naira In Less Than 2 Months by thomasjohn: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
Acidosis: Highest paid job? Then why aren't you on forbes list yet?
You are a puppet bandit. Go and learn more about fraud

lmao!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With News On The Recent UI Jobs? / Drivers Wanted Urgently In Ikoyi/ Victoria Island / Sahara Group GEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.