Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mohammad And Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammad And Mary (782 Views)

Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers) / gunners / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammad And Mary by Frostyzone(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Before I continue I 'd like to state that I'm an atheist.

It has recently come to my attention that Mohammad in Islam practised Pedophilia. Please is this true?

And to the Christian:Why do the catholics among you bow down to an Idol called Mary?
Don't they know they look ludicrous to people like me(atheist)?
Re: Mohammad And Mary by LagosShia: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
Frostyzone: Before I continue I 'd like to state that I'm an atheist.

It has recently come to my attention that Mohammad in Islam practised Pedophilia. Please is this true?

please review:

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married
Re: Mohammad And Mary by Ptolomeus(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
In practice, many Catholic, Protestant and Islamic priests have pedo.phile.
In some cases, the situation was so serious that it should publicly acknowledge the practice of pedo.philia by priests.

Catholicism is a sect that separated from the Jewish religion, which is the original. Catholicism worships spirits. The saints are spirits, and pray to images of these spirits.

That's the reality.
Re: Mohammad And Mary by Frostyzone(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ptolomeus: In practice, many Catholic, Protestant and Islamic priests have pedo.phile.
In some cases, the situation was so serious that it should publicly acknowledge the practice of pedo.philia by priests.

Catholicism is a sect that separated from the Jewish religion, which is the original. Catholicism worships spirits. The saints are spirits, and pray to images of these spirits.

That's the reality.
Re: Mohammad And Mary by Frostyzone(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2012

That's the reality.[/quote]
Re: Mohammad And Mary by LogicMind: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Frostyzone: Before I continue I 'd like to state that I'm an atheist.

And to the Christian:Why do the catholics among you bow down to an Idol called Mary?
Don't they know they look ludicrous to people like me(atheist)?

not only did mohammed practice pedophilia, he was also eyeing crawling baby girls and dreaming of what he'd do to them when they get a bit older.
catholics bow to mary because they were told that a son would not refuse a request from his mother. so if mary agrees and intercedes on their behalf to jesus christ, then their prayers are as good as answered.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad And Mary by Frostyzone(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ptolomeus, how can catholism be derived from judaism when both are totally different from one another.
Judaism is about mosaic law while catholism is about...(frankly I don't know).
Can you elaborate more on the subject?
Re: Mohammad And Mary by Frostyzone(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Mind, you seem to have issues with Islam.
Re: Mohammad And Mary by Ptolomeus(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
Frostyzone: @ptolomeus, how can catholism be derived from judaism when both are totally different from one another.
Judaism is about mosaic law while catholism is about...(frankly I don't know).
Can you elaborate more on the subject?
With pleasure dear friend.
Jesus was a Jew. Jesus never wanted to create a new religion, but to establish some changes in Judaism. Catholicism as such takes its impetus in Rome, with the government of Constantine.
Judaism and Catholicism have in common the Old Testament. It is the same root.
With the birth of Jesus appears the new testament, which is the basis of Christianity, but is not accepted as such by Judaism.
It is a very large, dear friend, but the original is the Jewish religion, Christianity is clear from Judaism.
In short, Christians consider Jesus the son of God (or God himself), the Jews believe Jesus just another prophet.
Based on the foregoing, any Christian religion is a sect (a religion detachment above).

I think about that Christianity is animist, I have been clear.
I hope to have at least shed some light on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad And Mary by LogicMind: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
Frostyzone: @Mind, you seem to have issues with Islam.

not at all.
just stating facts.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Vs Christians / Why Some Christians Believe Or Disbelieve In Trinity? / Develop The Spirit Of Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.