Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... (1100 Views)

Wat Shld I Go Along With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by frakie: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
hello nairalanders.. pls someone shld help me out on this issue.. there is a mistake on my e- passport.. the mistake include the following
NAME ON PP.. the name shld be like this ADENYIN OLUWASEUN FRANCIS.. while the incorrect one is ADENYIN OMOLADE FRANCIS.. secondly
the date of birth .. shld look like this JAN 11 1983.. the incorrect one is JAN 11 1982..
pls anyone in the house that can help me out on what to do and the step by step guide for me to correct this mistakes

the passport was issue in aug 2010 in ikoyi lagos state
i have the following documents that has the real name and the DOB
waec original certificate
university payment receipt
university id card
ume jamb slip
birth certificate
but.. i still dont know the process.. someone shld pls help me out....i have paid lot of money on this.. but was cheated
i welcome all suggestions... except insultive ones.... pls
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
if i may ask: care to tell us why it took you 2yrs to figure that out? why didnt you expose the errors right immediately when you got the passport?

1 Like

Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by frakie: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2012
thanks for ur respose and the question... wht actual happened is that someone want to send me and invitation letter from the uk and he ask me to use one of his name on my passport in other to convince the visa officers.. that am a relative.... at the end of the day.. the something never work out as plan...
that is just the story.. of my non- rethinking altitude
all i want is that someone shld help me out on this
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by omega25red(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
my question is how did you get the passport? What documents did you submit to get it and why don't you just use the documents with the. Correct name and info to get what you need?
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by Vicjustice: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
frakie: hello nairalanders.. pls someone shld help me out on this issue.. there is a mistake on my e- passport.. the mistake include the following
NAME ON PP.. the name shld be like this ADENYIN OLUWASEUN FRANCIS.. while the incorrect one is ADENYIN OMOLADE FRANCIS.. secondly
the date of birth .. shld look like this JAN 11 1983.. the incorrect one is JAN 11 1982..
pls anyone in the house that can help me out on what to do and the step by step guide for me to correct this mistakes

university id card
ume jamb slip
birth certificate
but.. i still dont know the process.. someone shld pls help me out....i have paid lot of money on this.. but was cheated
frakie: thanks for ur respose and the question... wht actual happened is that someone want to send me and invitation letter from the uk and he ask me to use one of his name on my passport in other to convince the visa officers.. that am a relative.... at the end of the day.. the something never work out as plan...
that is just the story.. of my non- rethinking altitude
all i want is that someone shld help me out on this
Given that you signed a declaration that the information that you provided during the passport application was correct; therefore (except the E-Passport is as corruptible as its predecessor M.R-Passport), it may not be possible to change these recorded information
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by henrychubayo: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi, i will help you by giving you some useful information. First, you can make the amendment in your passport but i will cost you very much. Second, the only place you can make the amendment is in the immigration office abuja. Third beware of ppl that will tell you to give them money to do it for you. You can do everything when you go right inside the main office of immigration office. Again don't tell them the truthful reason you gave us here been the reason for that mistake but you could say that you want to answer you fathers name since the other one is your fathers father name or you could tell an immigration officer the truth and he might profer other reasonable statements you could make. It immigration office in abuja, i think they have passport correction office cause i was told when i did my passport in enugu that in case of mistake, i will visit only this place. Beware of fraud guys around that place

1 Like

Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by frakie: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
thank you all.. for ur response... i really appreciate it all.. thanks.. stil expecting more help from you guys
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by Vicjustice: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
henrychubayo: Hi, i will help you by giving you some useful information. First, you can make the amendment in your passport but i will cost you very much. Second, the only place you can make the amendment is in the immigration office abuja. Third beware of ppl that will tell you to give them money to do it for you. You can do everything when you go right inside the main office of immigration office. Again don't tell them the truthful reason you gave us here been the reason for that mistake but you could say that you want to answer you fathers name since the other one is your fathers father name or you could tell an immigration officer the truth and he might profer other reasonable statements you could make. It immigration office in abuja, i think they have passport correction office cause i was told when i did my passport in enugu that in case of mistake, i will visit only this place. Beware of fraud guys around that place
I like you advice and have voted it up. Cheers
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by AndreOgara(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
henrychubayo: Hi, i will help you by giving you some useful information. First, you can make the amendment in your passport but i will cost you very much. Second, the only place you can make the amendment is in the immigration office abuja. Third beware of ppl that will tell you to give them money to do it for you. You can do everything when you go right inside the main office of immigration office. Again don't tell them the truthful reason you gave us here been the reason for that mistake but you could say that you want to answer you fathers name since the other one is your fathers father name or you could tell an immigration officer the truth and he might profer other reasonable statements you could make. It immigration office in abuja, i think they have passport correction office cause i was told when i did my passport in enugu that in case of mistake, i will visit only this place. Beware of fraud guys around that place
like how much?
Re: Someone Shld Pls Help Me Out.... by llbhuds: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Vicjustice:
Given that you signed a declaration that the information that you provided during the passport application was correct; therefore (except the E-Passport is as corruptible as its predecessor M.R-Passport), it may not be possible to change these recorded information

its possible to correct any mistake on your e passport provided you can give them a good reason for your action then it shall be corrected.
frakie: hello nairalanders.. pls someone shld help me out on this issue.. there is a mistake on my e- passport.. the mistake include the following

university id card
ume jamb slip
birth certificate

like you had been advised earlier, beware of peeps who will want to play smart on you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana / Do You Think Flat Or Room Share Can Work In Lagos? / How Many States Have You Visited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.