Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? (538 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? by knowjesus: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2012
we eat, we drink, we have breathe, we have life; and for the lucky ones, eternal life. we have salvation, we have his love, his mercies, his grace. we have his grace of chewing, we have the grace of d ability to walk, we have the grace of breathing by yourself, we have the grace of using the toilet without help, we have the grace of a functioning digestive, nervous, circulatory system and still, most people wonder why they have to praise Him everyday. they wake up, stretch and that is it. Sing praises to the Most High is what the Bible says. not when you can but at all times.
Re: What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2012
Any religion that makes people think like the OP does not deserve any praise whatsoever. wink
Re: What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? by LogicMind: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2012
knowjesus: we eat, we drink, we have breathe, we have life; and for the lucky ones, eternal life. we have salvation, we have his love, his mercies, his grace. we have his grace of chewing, we have the grace of d ability to walk, we have the grace of breathing by yourself, we have the grace of using the toilet without help, we have the grace of a functioning digestive, nervous, circulatory system and still, most people wonder why they have to praise Him everyday. they wake up, stretch and that is it. Sing praises to the Most High is what the Bible says. not when you can but at all times.

op, are you a dog?
Re: What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? by knowjesus: 4:07am On Apr 22, 2012
dia is a friend of mine, she urinates with a tube passed into her. i have heard stories of people that cant even go to the toilet by themselves unless helped. people have nervous breakdowns and people have issues with their blood counts. the simplest of things that one can do is to thank their God that none of this is their portion. and if my KINDA RELIGION deserves such thoughtless contributions, well, what a wonderful religion it is then. dogs are creations of God and they are a bunch of grateful animals and they express their emotions well. they do ti better than most humans. People should be careful with where their train of thoughts carry them. it all starts in the mind, purg your mind of evil and unworthy thoughts and you will not have the need to live a doubtful life.
Re: What Do You Think Does Not Deserve Praise? by LogicMind: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2012
knowjesus: dia is a friend of mine, she urinates with a tube passed into her. i have heard stories of people that cant even go to the toilet by themselves unless helped. people have nervous breakdowns and people have issues with their blood counts. the simplest of things that one can do is to thank their God that none of this is their portion. and if my KINDA RELIGION deserves such thoughtless contributions, well, what a wonderful religion it is then. dogs are creations of God and they are a bunch of grateful animals and they express their emotions well. they do ti better than most humans. People should be careful with where their train of thoughts carry them. it all starts in the mind, purg your mind of evil and unworthy thoughts and you will not have the need to live a doubtful life.

so you thank god for unfortunate people?

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Members / Jesus Is Lord! / "Let Another Take His Office"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.