Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Weep For This Generation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Weep For This Generation! (1899 Views)

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / Did You Weep For Ur Sins When You Came To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Weep For This Generation! by joe4christ(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2012
[size=15pt] I weep for all you atheist, theist and unbelievers, i just wish i had the power to make you see the reality of the fate that awaits you as a result of your own decissions, i know i cannot change you and i dont even stress it cos i know i just cant, God has given every man free will and has never forced man to do against his own will, but let it be known that you never created yourself, so why assume you own yourself and your life when you cannot even give accurately how your life formed, take a good look at yourselves it is glaringly clear as crystal that indeed an intelligent being must have indeed designed your whole body and system but you still believe it must've been by accident (Evolution) huh?
You realy must be under some forces that is hardening your heart against believing in this creator, and i must tell you it's not for good.

I know lucifer ''the prince of the air'' is smilling over your decission against God, and rejoices that he aint spending eternity in hell alone, but with lots and lots of companion, 'The very image of God' MAN.

I wish i could save you from going down there (HELL) God never created that place for humanity, it was created for satan and the fallen angels but those who choose to walk the path of demons are doing so on their own peril, not surprising why God was willing to sacrifice his only son to save humanity, and no wonder Jesus was willing to pay the ultimate price by sacrificing himself on the cross (A SHAMEFULL DEATH) just so that you wont have to go there, hell is no joke, if you cannot stand earthly fire and the reality of king nebuchadnezzar heating up a normal fire making it seven times hotter than normal (DANIEL 3:19-22) how much more the fire of hades (HELL).

Enough has already been said, it's now left for you to choose whom to believe and where you're going to spend your eternity.

For God has set before you life and death (HEAVEN & HELL) choose life and live, choose death and perish, the choice is yours, God will never deprive you of that free will to choose your own destiny.

DEUTERONOMY 30:19

Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live![/size]
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by LogicMind: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2012
you are losing it bro.
please calm down
there is no god
the world is not ending any time soon
and hades is a cave in isreal
please educate yourself
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by joe4christ(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind: you are losing it bro.
please calm down
there is no god
the world is not ending any time soon
and hades is a cave in isreal
please educate yourself

Time will tell bro, but you might find out the truth the hard way and then it just might be too late to make for a change.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2012
This world is full of people who are always trying to change others but themselves. They spend so much of their time and energy trying to change others that they completely forget that they themselves need the change even more and need to work on themselves and let others do likewise.

Keep weeping, joe4christ, especially for yourself. You really deserve it.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by ea7(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2012
joe4christ, you are free to donate your heart, liver and other organs out. It is obvous you are braindead
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by thehomer: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] I weep for all you atheist, theist and unbelievers, i just wish i had the power to make you see the reality of the fate that awaits you as a result of your own decissions, i know i cannot change you and i dont even stress it cos i know i just cant, God has given every man free will and has never forced man to do against his own will, but let it be known that you never created yourself, so why assume you own yourself and your life when you cannot even give accurately how your life formed, take a good look at yourselves it is glaringly clear as crystal that indeed an intelligent being must have indeed designed your whole body and system but you still believe it must've been by accident (Evolution) huh?
You realy must be under some forces that is hardening your heart against believing in this creator, and i must tell you it's not for good.

I know lucifer ''the prince of the air'' is smilling over your decission against God, and rejoices that he aint spending eternity in hell alone, but with lots and lots of companion, 'The very image of God' MAN.

I wish i could save you from going down there (HELL) God never created that place for humanity, it was created for satan and the fallen angels but those who choose to walk the path of demons are doing so on their own peril, not surprising why God was willing to sacrifice his only son to save humanity, and no wonder Jesus was willing to pay the ultimate price by sacrificing himself on the cross (A SHAMEFULL DEATH) just so that you wont have to go there, hell is no joke, if you cannot stand earthly fire and the reality of king nebuchadnezzar heating up a normal fire making it seven times hotter than normal (DANIEL 3:19-22) how much more the fire of hades (HELL).

Enough has already been said, it's now left for you to choose whom to believe and where you're going to spend your eternity.

For God has set before you life and death (HEAVEN & HELL) choose life and live, choose death and perish, the choice is yours, God will never deprive you of that free will to choose your own destiny.

Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live![/size]

Ooh I'm scared.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by rastamouse: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] I weep for all you atheist, theist and unbelievers, i just wish i had the power to make you see the reality of the fate that awaits you as a result of your own decissions, i know i cannot change you and i dont even stress it cos i know i just cant, God has given every man free will and has never forced man to do against his own will, but let it be known that you never created yourself, so why assume you own yourself and your life when you cannot even give accurately how your life formed, take a good look at yourselves it is glaringly clear as crystal that indeed an intelligent being must have indeed designed your whole body and system but you still believe it must've been by accident (Evolution) huh?

Hope they come to saving realization some time soon.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by stokolie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
thanks for that peice just pray this dont fall on deaf ears.let him who have ears, hear.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by thehomer: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2012
OP should have used larger fonts and also made them different colours with a lot of red.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; what kind of psychology beats continuity. Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception. What is the point in living for somebody else's GOAL? There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a course. We need to operate as if our world has been stolen and we AIM to re-take it. We have to snap out of this daze that we are in, it is us; we are the LIGHT of OUR world, nobody else is.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
st.okolie:
thanks for that peice just pray this dont fall on deaf ears.let him who have ears, hear.

huh, there was no audio in the op, just GIGANTIC LETTERS. So allow me to edit you.

st.okolie:
thanks for that peice just pray this dont fall on blind eyes .let him who have eyes, see.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by plaetton: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2012

There is something akin to madness in their(christians) overwhelming method--Chinua Achebe: Things fall Apart.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by mazaje(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
OP, we have heard now we are very afraid. . . undecided
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by joe4christ(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
mazaje: OP, we have heard now we are very afraid. . . undecided

Reading through your signature, i just could not but pity you, you're realy in bundage of darkness but it's quite unfortunate that you cannot just see it for yourself cos the day a mad man realizes that he's insane that madness has just lost it's grip over that individual.

I'll continue to remember you guys in my prayer hoping God will open your eyes someday beyond the veil of the natural to supernatural realm so you could see things for yourself without anyone telling how it is, maybe then you would believe.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by mazaje(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
joe4christ:

Reading through your signature, i just could not but pity you, you're realy in bundage of darkness but it's quite unfortunate that you cannot just see it for yourself cos the day a mad man realizes that he's insane that madness has just lost it's grip over that individual.

I'll continue to remember you guys in my prayer hoping God will open your eyes someday beyond the veil of the natural to supernatural realm so you could see things for yourself without anyone telling how it is, maybe then you would believe.

Natural, supernatural..Bla bla bla. . . There is no god but allah and you will rot in hell for not accepting islam and mohammed as his last messenger. . .
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Kay17: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
joe4christ:

Ok there is Satan, God, demons, Angels, zechariah, jinns, lamps, beelzub, lucifer, Jesus, ghosts etc. BUT not ONE person has seen all these guys! Pls tell us why God created them and why he gave them names of fairies. Thank U!
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by LogicMind: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Kay 17:
Ok there is Satan, God, demons, Angels, zechariah, jinns, lamps, beelzub, lucifer, Jesus, ghosts etc. BUT not ONE person has seen all these guys! Pls tell us why God created them and why he gave them names of fairies. Thank U!

What kay 17? You have never seen Lucifer before?
I have o!
You can see him at dawn if you look eastwards towards the sky or at dusk if you look westwards.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by ojeoguc: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
What do expected from a guy that his Four fathers gave birth to boko haram.all soul ll not c heaven a world is enough for a wise.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by joe4christ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
mazaje:

Natural, supernatural..Bla bla bla. . . There is no god but allah and you will rot in hell for not accepting islam and mohammed as his last messenger. . .

Please i'm not here for arguement, if u think allah can save you pls hold tight to him.

But i can categorically tell you with all certainty that only Jesus can save, there is no other way to everlasting life but through Jesus, but it's quite unfortunate that most have missed it already.

I know you stated the above just to get me say something you would capitalise on to desrupt my thread, but i did'nt create this thread for argument, i created this thread for the record of it and so it would stand as a testimony to the fact that you once heard the gospel preached to you but your choosed to turn deaf ears to it.

Deep withen you all u know there must be an intelligent being behind the design of the whole universe but u keep on fighting it, even though u have your doubt u still known there are possibilities of it being true.

Jesus is behind it, if u still do not admit it now you would, someday, but i just hope it would'nt be too late.

Bless you all!
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by mazaje(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
joe4christ:

Please i'm not here for arguement, if u think allah can save you pls hold tight to him.

But i can categorically tell you with all certainty that only Jesus can save, there is no other way to everlasting life but through Jesus, but it's quite unfortunate that most have missed it already.

I know you stated the above just to get me say something you would capitalise on to desrupt my thread, but i did'nt create this thread for argument, i created this thread for the record of it and so it would stand as a testimony to the fact that you once heard the gospel preached to you but your choosed to turn deaf ears to it.

Deep withen you all u know there must be an intelligent being behind the design of the whole universe but u keep on fighting it, even though u have your doubt u still known there are possibilities of it being true.

Jesus is behind it, if u still do not admit it now you would, someday, but i just hope it would'nt be too late.

Bless you all!

And i say that there is no god but allah and mohammed is his last messenger, believe it or rot in hell. . i pray that allah will have mercy on you and save you from the fire of hell. . .believe in allah and his last messenger or rot in hell forever for your disbelief. . .There is no god but allah and only he an save your lost soul. . .
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Kay17: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
joe4christ:

Bless you all!
I think you are stressing on the weaknesses of your God. He relies on you to carry on his words and his words lack conviction also. He has also failed to justify faith.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by joe4christ(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2012
Kay 17:
I don't expect physical laws that appy to physical objects apply in a nonphysical realm IF there is any.

Those who visit such realms are not supposed to see, that's a function of light. Or stand (gravity). Heat also is a physical phenonemon. And also they are not to subject colour to cultural interpretation.

The above goes a long way to show how limited the thinking faculty of an average human is, do you think you can grasp the whole mysteries of life? Even you mind and brain cannot fathom it.

Reading your above comment i just could not but laugh at your ignorance, even satanists would laugh at you cos they know u aint got a clue about the reality of the origin of all the reality u see around you, the material things you see around you came from immaterial which your physically limited sight could not comprehend, i cannot go detailing on that cos i'm certain your shallow mind cannot just fathom it, if it could not fathom all the links and routes available to this natural world about the reality of a supernatural existance then how on planet E can u fathom the mysteries of the supernatural world.
The physical world and it's forces and energies are just a shadow of the realities of things beyond the natural veil of existance (Supernatural existance)

What even makes you believe there are no other existance somewhere else other than this earthly existance? Do you think whatever formed the universal (Earthly existance) be it an intelligent being or an evolution (The Big whatever you call it) is also incapable of creating other existance somewhere beyond the sight of the natural world?
Do things just happen coincidentally? Do you want to tell me all the nine planets including the sun, moon and stars came to be by accident? What about the energy in the radiance of the sun? and where do the stars got there lightening and brilliant radiance from? Where do gravity get it's force from, atleast we all know the entire entity of the universe has it's source from something, nothing could have just came to be without having a source, looking at creation itself all you see is balance, have you immagined what this world would've looked like if the force of gravity was never in existance?
Do you think there would have been living thing around if the whole galaxies were merged on same level? e.g ''the whole stars being on thesame sphere level with all the nine planets'' so you now see how shallow indeed your mind is, if you could see all this and still conclude withen you that there could never have been an intelligent being behind the creation of the whole universe, then indeed you are under the highest degree of delusion and you need your head cross examined, or maybe, just maybe what the bible (THE WORD OF THE CREATOR HIMSELF) said about you is actually true, it actually could be;

Romans 1:18-32

[size=15pt] 18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.i 19They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. 21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. 24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. 28Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. [/size]
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Kay17: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
Bro, I didn't say the spiritual world didn't exist. I only said it would be substantial different from the "shadow". Thus anyone's account which doesn't reflect that difference is obviously a liar.

Since the physical is of energy and matter; what substance is the spiritual world made of.

Thank you.
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Callotti: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
plaetton:

There is something akin to madness in their(christians) overwhelming method--Chinua Achebe: Things fall Apart.

Mu he he he he he he he
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by LogicMind: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Callotti:

Mu he he he he he he he

where do you get your pants size?!
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Callotti: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

where do you get your pants size?!

. . . And what EXACTLY is YOUR problem?
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by LogicMind: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
Callotti:

. . . And what EXACTLY is YOUR problem?

the size of your pants.
are they tailor made or did you get luck in the shops or do you go to a specialised store?
Re: I Weep For This Generation! by Callotti: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

the size of your pants.
are they tailor made or did you get luck in the shops or do you go to a specialised store?

Why don't you ask your MOTHER, since she does not wear any.
Especially as flies naturally populate her pubic/ANAL areas 24/7.
No need for 'pant' in her own 'special' case abi?kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLASPHEMY: South African Man Claims To Be Jesus / Myths And Truths Of Atheism / Truth Finally Unveils In Ag-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.