Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria (15724 Views)

Wooow, Could This Be The Most Beautiful Black Girl In The World? (photo) / PHCN Cable Electrocutes Girl In Edo / Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
obtainfg: WHICH KIN UGLY GIRL BE this NOW
. For your mind bah@obtainfg
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by MRMICKMEN: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
NA SHE OPEN LEG PASS. ugly thing see mouth see paint,suckkkkeeerrrrrrrr
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
its really embarrasing how NL has been encouraging ethnic hatred with the kind of threads it brings to front page. I have noticed that any igbo, biafra, ojukwu, massob thread always make front page and within minutes gets to 30pages. Let it be known that NL thru its action is sowing seeds of discord among ethnic nationalities in naija with this kind of actions.

The OP of this thread neva provided any link to attest to the topic, its an insult to igbo nation for a 'no body' to register on NL for the sole aim of denegrading igbos thereby generating traffic for the NL owner.

This has to stop if ppl like me will still be visiting this site.

God bless nigeria!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Ugly is ugly, mate.

She has five people's lips on her, and she oily as f*ck. undecided

. I dont know what you mean by oily Bleep! But even if she is not the most beautiful igbo girl . She is far from ugly. True or false?
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
If somebody ever said u look like ngozi the finance minister, biliv me, they're saying you're an ugly frog! Her lips sure looks inflated like hers
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by shags(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
[/color] if you want to encourage your sister that shouldnt be done here..i can understand dat she is the most beautiful gurl in your family as your family got a whole lot of ugly girls..sory for your generations to come grin[color=#770077] if you want to encourage your sister that shouldnt be done here..i can understand dat she is the most beautiful gurl in your family as your family got a whole lot of ugly girls..sory for your generations to come.the woman has every right to be called ugly yet she can claim to be more beautiful than your sister..mtcheew

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
why would anyone post such picture

and why would Mods put this on HP?

what exactly does this achieve
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by bonetalk(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
How are we sure that this lady is not a lame.... Where is her leg? We can only see her face, so it's not possible to conlude that she(may be ur gf) is the most beautiful girl in ur village not to talk of the whole igbo land
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by mkpologwu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
Haba, when Drogba begin rob lipstick and make-up?
Besides who put im picture for here?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by crowbar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Her name is Chioma the most beautiful igbo girl

Bro, go get something better to do with your time & stop messing up the Igbo race. what informed the picture you put up as the most beautiful igbo girl? i have sisters & cousins that your picture is way down their league. if you must promote your girlfriend, do it on your own & stop dragging my proud igbo race in the mud with your stupid picture!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by DExplorer1: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: . Maybe you are fr Yoruba? Those dirty brats!

Another eeediot like u! U created an unreasonable thread with that pix u stole from a friend's phone, u gat no link or source to defend the headline which to me is an insult to all Igbo ladies and Nairaland lost value for few seconds to announce that trash on frontpage then ur brain discharged so low to introduce illogical tribalism. Shame on U

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nnenna1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
This thread should have been left to die quietly inside instead of dragging it to the front page to start a tribal war.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: How are we sure that this lady is not a lame.... Where is her leg? We can only see her face, so it's not possible to conlude that she(may be ur gf) is the most beautiful girl in ur village not to talk of the whole igbo land
. I'm proudly Igbo and i dont see anything insulting about being proud of our beautiful gals
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by lucrecia: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hummmmm!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by obinon(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
Please you guys should stop commenting on this thread.We all know why this useless thread is on the front page.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Whoa! The picture just changed!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Make haters go hug transformer . The girl is beautiful and she is an ibo girl! Lets appreciate that fact pals. Ndewo
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88: Whoa! The picture just changed!
. Lol still the same girl
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
Why isn't she smiling in any of the pictures?
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88: Why isn't she smiling in any of the pictures?
. She is the serious minded type of girl. Very strick
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Strick?

Well it's good she's in Nigeria then. Smiling isn't in our nature.
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88: Strick?

. Lol you are correct but maybe she stil need atleast a smile to ease the tension in the country
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by doctimothy: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin
tobezekiel:
buh seriousli tryin to picture her without the make-up tho. grin grin
lolest.. grin
tobezekiel:
buh seriousli tryin to picture her without the make-up tho. grin grin
lolest..
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogugua88: Strick?

Ahahahhahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by LeJeun3: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: . I'm proudly Igbo and i dont see anything insulting about being proud of our beautiful gals

And for U, this is d most beautiful girl?
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
LeJeun3:

And for U, this is d most beautiful girl?
. Honestly, can you call her ugly?
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by brainchild78(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
this is rubbish! I have seen better looking chics in local settings. Poster no try!
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
May be if OP puts up a better picture of the Lady.....may be
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by 190: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
my mzdark is cuter cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria by Cuteobi(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
Bia poster why u dey fall our hand like dis naa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.