Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55768 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 01, 2012
here is mine www.goldinformants..com
please all correction about my blog page will be accepted. thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by hubreality(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2012
slimderek: Yeah i was gonna do it this week
Thanks
You're welcome. At least, that will make it stand out more professionally.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dj5naira(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2012
Goodnews Bloggers! Get over more than 50+ great apps with description for your mobile phones now. Download original plus cracked versions on the go. (Symbian & Java Inclusive) --> www.plunder.com/EfeEkarume/untagged/ I'm calling on you bloggers, pick up your phone. Let's be friends : )
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by BloggerTee(m): 1:14am On May 03, 2012
please drop your review of this forum of mine
www.proforumng.tk
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by zangiff(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2012
hi my blog is www.earnonlineng.com connect me and i will connect back,have a nice time with ma blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by LexyD15(f): 4:41pm On May 04, 2012
Great thread - I've had it in mind to add a blog to my website http://www.maberleygreen.com for a long time and have been putting it off - now its at the top of my to do list!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oladayo042: 5:54pm On May 05, 2012
I blog at gblasting..com to publish some of my articles alone.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by gabuzee(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2012
I hail all of Una! Am Joseph, am a blogger, freelance writer and Internet Addict.
I blog at www.josylad.com and www.quickweightlosstruth.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by spikesC(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2012
Hello guys, i own http://www.infinitbin.com , a freelancing website. here's the blog, http://blog.infinitbin.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by adeboy3: 7:31pm On May 13, 2012
Hi
my name is adeboy i know html,javascript and java deeply but av a little experience on css. pls i need ur help how can create my on blog and be havin fun
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by geepawps(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2012
The number of bloggers that have written in this thread are still on the free blogger domain name.
You all want to be like Linda Ikeji....You go grow grew hairs before you reach that level, except only if you are possess her beauty and charisma.
But just try to get a paid domain name.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by suxes2005(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Anyone interested in bloggers' meet up?

Sheyi
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by topeorekoy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
mine is

topeorekoya..com

I started in late April 2012 and as at today i have had over 20k views of my information and gist.

anyone who is ineterested can subscribe for my blog and i will do same. we can also share ideas
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by sportfeva(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2012
My name is kunle and i run and manage sportfeva..com Cheers!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Silvani(m): 2:28am On Aug 12, 2012
A very good idea as this will welp all the bloggers.

I am Azubuike Ikedionu, owner of Silvani BLOG.
Here is my site: http://www.silvaniblog.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 13, 2012
Mine is http://toyebanji..com

I xplore Religion, Philosophy and Politics.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Kpimp: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
my blog is nigeriaschoolinfo.com its about nigeria university and study abroad opportunity.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Kpimp: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
@adeboy.u dont need any programming skill to be a blogger,just create one from either blogger or wordpress.and if u want a unique domain,u can register ur domain name and host it, then install wordpress on your site.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rajiade: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
geepawps: The number of bloggers that have written in this thread are still on the free blogger domain name.
You all want to be like Linda Ikeji....You go grow grew hairs before you reach that level, except only if you are possess her beauty and charisma.
But just try to get a paid domain name.

lol. True talk though..
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by simplebussy: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
Zingerthots@.com.
its a new blog i just created.
its fun.
like the name indicates, its my thots.
more like u re reading my personal diary.
cheers.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Jamieb(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2012
Nice work brothers. Am the lord of http://gradehunters007. I tend buying a dormain name and do a 301 redirect hope that wouldn't hamper my efforts so far. Am a newbie and offcourse i doff my cap for you guys
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mreldon(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hi,
I'm samsam and my blog url is nairalifestyle.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by asiancontainer(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
hello my brothers i based in senegal this is my blog www.parlerplus..com you can visit an see it is in french ok
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2012
dansmog++:
well am Daniel Anthony, the owner of www.solutionstohealth.blog.com,
just started yesterday. how can i get ranked in search engines? i know it but i havent gotten any rank spot on the search engine i submitted to , you can tell me how i can do this pls. thanks cheesy

all you need to get ranked is lots of backlinks and quality articles.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by biz4u(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Hey bloggers! I love this. I've got a blog too and mine is www.bizschoolonline.info . It is all about online stuff.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by biz4u(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you.

Jide you have a nice blog and I love it. Actually, I've visited your many times before now and i know it is nice. Please can you check www.bizschoolonline.info and tell me what you feel about my blog and how I can also rank high in search engines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.