Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10665278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tval:
I am trying to think of a reason why Mourinho is yet to start signing.
I'm wondering too..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tval:
Jimmy4x, you will be representing sport section at next year's Mr Nairaland. wink wink
Have you forgotten that there's the December's edition? The competition is hosted twice a year. May/June and November/December
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
RAKITIC:
pple are so obsessed about neymar

You can say that again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
Have you forgotten that there's the December's edition? The competition is hosted twice a year. May/June and November/December
More like WAEC and GCE grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Debroslink:

It is only a foolish club with no ambition that will buy Sterling for 50m Pounds. Is he not the same Sterling that EPL fans said he was better than Sanchez when the latter was in Barcelona? That guy is not even as good as Pedro
All English players are world class, from goalkeeper to attack yet they have only being to two World Cup semis in their history, no Euros and they have never played in a Euro Final

Sterling should not go for more than £20m if not for the high number of money miss road teams in the league. That is why their TV deals never really improve these guys because all their funds are blown on average joes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
hensben:
I'm wondering too..
me too, wat is mourinho waitin for, make we use sense sign player o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Nihilist:
is deafeningly quiet about the 5-0 trashing inflicted on Germany u21s by Portugal.

He was here when England lost to Italy though.

Owo melo la'fin j'eba?

Shameful loss by the German which is still better than the English who couldnt make it past the groups

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2015
hensben:
Bro fvk those goals..this is one of the problem with football today, goals goals. look every club n country there is no up n coming great defenders anymore due to young players want to be an attacker, were are the carlos, the maldinis, cafu, thuram, terry, puyols, ferdnand. For a player to be giving an attention this days he has to score dozen of goals even when he is not a striker, overrated players here n there, see mangala 45mil can't even defend. neymar to me is just like when robinho came out then, they are flashy/effizy players they are not hard workers unlike ronaldo de lima, rivaldo n ronaldinho reason robinho couldn't break into that due to he wasnt up to standard, he can't play under pressure same with neymar...neymar is just a pampered player to me.

We should forget goals and dwell on meaningless dribbles and ball juggling?

There is a reason Ronaldo and Messi are highly rated and the best dribbler or ball juggler just entertains the crowd at half time

If you want to say fck goals then you need another sport not football, As at today oo, football winners are decided by the teams who score more goals not who dribbles

Show us a season Robinho scored 39 goals in Europe and helped his team win a treble. Robinho would be more like Hazarrd, senseless dribble, legover no end result

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2015
jimmy4x:

Don't b disivd sir, that's not me on my dp o smiley
Kai! And i wan begin toaSt you oo... *runs out quickly b4 they catch me Juliet-ing without Oga romeo* grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Kai! And i wan begin toaSt you oo... *runs out quickly b4 they catch me Juliet-ing without Oga romeo* grin

person pikin grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2015
jimmy4x:

smiley
dafuq is another Nigga's photo doing on your DP na? yhu crushing on him? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
SailorXY:
dafuq is another Nigga's photo doing on your DP na? yhu crushing on him? smiley
Yea, I'm crushing on him big tym nd I'm GAY, satisfied?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2015
jimmy4x:
Yea, I'm crushing on him big tym nd I'm GAY, satisfied?
dovol'nyy smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Report has it that FSG may be on the brink of finalising the sale of Liverpool FC to a Dubai based consortium.

This is a good development IMO.

The Reds deserve something bigger than a mere cheer from their faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Who has anything on Mitrovic?

We're rumored to be on the move for the striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Tony Cascarino, former Republic of Ireland international.

“All the things that other teams have to do – sort their tactics out, gel together – Chelsea have already done. All they’re doing now is what United and, before that, Liverpool used to do: add one or two to a group that was being successful to refine it.
“If you want to win the league next season, you’ve got to beat Chelsea.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2015
SailorXY:
dovol'nyy smiley
ﺷﻰﺀ ﺗﺎﻓﻪ , ﻫﺮﺍﺀ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
jimmy4x:

English tutor, there should be a comma after 'Dudes', it was quite 'depressing' reading your first line.

Btw, corrections accepted.

Buddy I didn't say that to hurt you okay.

Just like Bill Gates would assert, we all need to embrace bad news to learn where we need the most improvement.

Months ago, I sucked at the use of verb tenses. If I had embraced the ''I-know-it-all'' attitude often displayed by the average Nigerian and most posters here, I wouldn't be where I am today.

We're here to learn and to get informed.

And just like I said yesterday, most of you make great points, but those points are hardly conveyed due to the writing style employed by the posters.

In my opinion, words abbreviation should be reserved for short messages and chat platforms. Most of us on this board do not reside in Nigeria and don't know how these stuffs works hence most comments are depressing to read and understand.

I hope you understand where I am coming from?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2015
^^ yes sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Buddy I didn't say that to hurt you okay.

Just like Bill Gates would assert, we all need to embrace bad news to learn where we need the most improvement.

Months ago, I sucked at the use of verb tenses. If I had embraced the ''I-know-it-all'' attitude often displayed by the average Nigerian and most posters here, I wouldn't be where I am today.

We're here to learn and to get informed.

And just like I said yesterday, most of you make great points, but those points are hardly conveyed due to the writing style employed by the posters.

In my opinion, words abbreviation should be reserved for short messages and chat platforms. Most of us on this board do not reside in Nigeria and don't know how these stuffs works hence most comments are depressing to read and understand.

I hope you understand where I am coming from?
I took the greatest offence when you chose to refer to us as 'dudes' rather than mention our monikers, it just didn't make u sound friendly, at that point, to me, u posited yourself as an ITK. By typing 'dudes', really, who exactly were you trying to correct? was it me, Debroslink, Hensben, or d previous posters, u shoulda been specific.

Secondly, Nairaland isn't an exam hall where I have to watch the way I write nd act like I'm preparing for an Exam, i think it shouldn't be a big deal if I or anyone here chose to be flexible with the way we write, so far, we make our points understood by readers, a good number of posters here chip in Yoruba nd Pidgin once in a while nd no one has ever made a complaint.

This is a forum, an interactive one at that, a Nigerian website whose highest number of visitors nd members are home-based, this platform is not some sort of a formal gathering, I think everyone commenting here, irrespective of your location, upbringing and what have you, should be ready to tolerate and accept the fact that everyone won't match your desired standards, you gotta adapt and play along.

Lastly, as stated earlier, your corrections were taken into consideration, i now try to introduce paragraphs into my posts.

No offence taken really, have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Ibime:
See 15th Century football called Calcio Storico

I wonder if Neymar can play this version of the game. Ivanovic would be right at home in this sport! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-B2EFxQ8fU
lol. saw this earlier and I was like..WTF! Nothing remotely footie about this sport. Not even the ball itself. cheesy
What do I see? UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Rugby, American Football, and FLAT OUT knocking out your opponents. BRUTAL!

Wonder how many times they do this during the week?

da Guv'nor might fancy this one. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2015
chic2pimp:
[size=15pt]EDEN HAZARD HAS ANNOUNCED HE IS SIGNING FOR CHELSEA!!!

IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED ON HIS TWITTER PAGE
[/size]

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=eden+hazard+twitter&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CGAQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F%23!%2Fhazardeden10&ei=etrDT7rHD4m48gOzsqz8Cg&usg=AFQjCNEO69xqmGBKEzvxFVM6hYomeXRGaQ

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=edin%20hazard&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CBkQqQIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Farticle-2151146%2FEden-Hazard-join-Chelsea.html&ei=KdrDT_zZC8628QO8r6D8Cg&usg=AFQjCNE45f2n02FjrA1EoqtpPHq-ki4uvw

Reading thru previous pages, stumbled on this comment, I couldn't help but smile....
When the Biggest boy Eden Hazard signed for the UCL winner......cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2015
dayokanu:
I dont like this Hazard of a guy, his drama and level of douchbaggery is worrisome.

chai....@Raumdeuter even disliked Hazard before he became a Chelsea player just because of his drama, 3 years on, he still hates him....lol
Hazard was a drama king buh his fav boi Neymar isn't cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2015
afrodoc:

i feel the same.and from what i have seen of him he is talented no doubt bt i am nt sure he has d toughness both physically n mentally to succeed in a high pressure club like chelsea
Hazard has cleared our doubts beyond measures that he has the toughness, both physically and mentally to succeed in a high pressure club as Chelsea.....he's such a talent, a revelation nd a talented star boi smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
One down,Two to go......
Up next- Varane,griezman angry grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
bigkesh:
One down,Two to go......
Impossible jor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2015
bigkesh:
One down,Two to go......
guy are you serious?..wey cfc logo for him back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Paul pogba coming to us? O boy!!!! I'm so delighted.

This midfield go bad gaan!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Emaprince:
Paul pogba coming to us? O boy!!!! I'm so delighted.

This midfield go bad gaan!!!

Chill. its fake

Look at the Twitter handle

ChelseaFCC not ChelseaFC.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
lalaboi:

Chill. its fake

Look at the Twitter handle

ChelseaFCC not ChelseaFC.

yeah, I'm searching for it all over the net but I can't see any news about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.