Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
hensben:
A headless chicken won double too..you talk/type as if chelsea went trophy-less..chelsea defeated barca with one down as well... you think neymar can lead barca to treble without messi.btw, team win trophies not individual, this is not roger federa vs rafal nadal.. You think football is all about goals, dribbling/creating chances is part of the game. Ribery won european best n came out third best player in the world, here is ribery's stat; http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1683762-is-franck-ribery-the-most-important-player-at-bayern-munich....so iniesta is a headless chicken player too because lampard was/is an AMF like him.

You keep mentioning Ribery who had 23 assists that season(2013) with Hazard who had less than half of that or how are they mates?

RIbery assisted in the CL finals, Assited in the CL semi. Let Hazard do that first before comparing them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bimffo:
Abeg, nothing Consign me with all these talks.. undecided undecided

Get me Griezmann, Witsel, and a back Up Goal Keeper.. angry 'And Maybe Ardan Turan.' smiley
There ris trouble o!

Roman has told Jose that just as last season he won't be getting any free money for toys, he either sells to buy as he did by selling David Luiz to PSG for £50m to fund Fabregas and Costa - though he came back to hurt him, and Schurlle to fund Cuadrado OR promote squad players like Christensen, Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Solanke to first team. sad:p
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
The performance that made Raumdeuter cry. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4KvasFeKc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ibime:
The legend departs. . . .the ninja who won us the UCL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vXq-Q2AC68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqQ8Hq4WDY

See better people jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ibime:
The performance that made Raumdeuter cry. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4KvasFeKc

Imagine na this guy some yeye fans dey talk rubbish about?

Cech has been a Chelsea player longer than most of them have been fans

Cech knows Roman and he appreciates him,

Cech has done more for Chelsea than Mourinho has . FACT

The only European titles Roman can point to belongs to Petr Cech. He with Drogba are the Chelsea players I cant hate at all. I was almost glad they were the ones that were the heroes in Munich not John Terry or other worthless scums
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why y'all like arguing the same thing all time?
We agree, Hazard is trash, we like him like that!!! At least, He doesn't get red cards after full-time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is petr cech for crying out loud,a true cfc legend and not just some muppet. MOU and d yeye management team are to blame for the way this entire thing played out.

If my memory serves me right cudi got injured or something before cech had is opportunity. What can we even point to that cudi won for us again?

MOU as the coach totally disrespected a keeper that got us our first Ucl trophy and still in his prime. When coaches like ancelotti had almost a similar keeper situation at madrid he chose to play cassilas in cup matches while the order keeper kept in the league games. Instead the steewpid MOU chose to keep cech on the bench 95% of the season.

If Cech hv chosen to go to arsenal and also refused to mention MOU in his thank you letter in order to spite him,I say nice one Petr.

All the best a true and faithful legend.

#Cechdacfclegend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
You don forget Cech saves for the Super cup sef?

WHen that helmet wearing dragon wan frustrate my life. All Chelsea defenders were taken out neatly na Only Cech remain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGFtutwYxbk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
diggz:
This is petr cech for crying out loud,a true cfc legend and not just some muppet. MOU and d yeye management team are to blame for the way this entire thing played out.

If my memory serves me right cudi got injured or something before cech had is opportunity. What can we even point to that cudi won for us again?

MOU as the coach totally disrespected a keeper that got us our first Ucl trophy and still in his prime. When coaches like ancelotti had almost a similar keeper situation at madrid he chose to play cassilas in cup matches while the order keeper kept in the league games. Instead the steewpid MOU chose to keep cech on the bench 95% of the season.

If Cech hv chosen to go to arsenal and also refused to mention MOU in his thank you letter in order to spite him,I say nice one Petr.

#Cechdacfclegend.

I know say your head dey corect when you never sniff iya sikira's stained pata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
After all the whole prayin nd fasting i do make cech transfer deal spoil, it still cum happensad, cant imagine ow it will b durin community shield with cech in the opposition it ll b somehow lyk sirioslyembarassed,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I know say your head dey corect when you never sniff iya sikira's stained pata

Dk na son i get so my wife no fit answer iya sikira except u dey insinuate anoda fin? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
timbros:
So Cech didn't mention the coach who gave him the chance to shine in Stamford Bridge?

I remember Cudicini was the fans favorite when Cech arrived back in 2004. Everyone was surprised when Cech was picked in the first match of the season against almighty Man United!

Mourinho may not have signed Cech but he made Cech who he is today.

For Cech not to specifically mention Mourinho in his 'thank you' message is highly unprofessional.

I dislike (don't wanna use the word hate) this guy the more!

#SeriouslyMad

And Why should he mention Jose differently or thank Jose in a Different way.. Out of his 11 years he played for Chelsea, He spent Only 4/4½ years at Chelsea.. So whats the bigie with him thanking Mou.

He thanked the Owner of the Club, we the fans, and all the managers he has played for at Chelsea and that definitely brings Mou into the Picture..

When Lampard left, did he thank Mou specially? Same as Ashely Cole.. Cech has done nothing wrong to be disliked! HE IS A CHELSEA LEGEND! Because if we are talking of the History of Chelsea till the End of Time, Cech's name will always be mentioned!

You don't have to get mad.. If he was sold abroad, You would have been happy, but because its Arsenal. grin We are all mad..

He chose his Family over everything. He has moved On, We should also move On! There is nothing we could say that could bring him back for now.. HE IS OUR HISTORY NOW, AND I WILL WANT IT TO BE LIKE THAT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
diggz:

#Cechdacfclegend.
You are really wetting it now. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Petr Cech. . Forever a Legend!
End Of Story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
diggz:

Dk na son i get so my wife no fit answer iya sikira except u dey insinuate anoda fin? tongue

That woman wey dey sell paraga for bus stop no be Iya Sikira be her name?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Spy360:

There ris trouble o!

Roman has told Jose that just as last season he won't be getting any free money for toys, he either sells to buy as he did by selling David Luiz to PSG for £50m to fund Fabregas and Costa - though he came back to hurt him, and Schurlle to fund Cuadrado OR promote squad players like Christensen, Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Solanke to first team. sad:p

Oh You were there when Abramovic told Jose.. Bravo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

You keep mentioning Ribery who had 23 assists that season(2013) with Hazard who had less than half of that or how are they mates?

RIbery assisted in the CL finals, Assited in the CL semi. Let Hazard do that first before comparing them

What has assisting in the Semi-final and final got to do with anything?

Juan Mata assisted Drogba in the UCL final of 2012, he must be great!

You really need a long rest. Over-flogging debates doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite who fails to identify with the truth.

How is Ribery different to Hazard?

Both players with bursts of acceleration, good dribbling and weaving runs creates openings in the opposition's defence, both players creates chances and are not much of goal scorers.

Ribery has never posted 20 goals in a season at any club through out his career, yet Hazard who has managed the feat is useless but the frenchman isn't.

How many goals did Ribery register the season Beckenbaur claimed that he's up there with Ronaldo and Messi? How many goals did he register the seasons he got nominated for the Ballon D'Or?

All he needed was consistent good performance.

So why would Hazard need to rack up gazillion number of goals before he gets considered as a great by you?

I couldn't help but laugh when your side-kick asserted that you're a student of the game. Man you're a student of flawed logic cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
diggz:

#Cechdacfclegend.
Mourinho no try at all, even me at tyms, I go dey pray say make Mou just use Cech small na, I go check line up, na Courtois hin go pick....I'll be like fcvck this.
Cech was really mature nd cool-headed, if na me Mou do dt kind tin ehn, I go insult am pass as Etoo nd Lukaku insult am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

who is comparing them i'm trying to tell you hazard is ribery kind of player because you said hazard can't be classified as world class except he start scoring 40+ goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

What has assisting in the Semi-final and final got to do with anything?

Juan Mata assisted Drogba in the UCL final of 2012, he must be great!

You really need a long rest. Over-flogging debates doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite who fails to identify with the truth.

How is Ribery different to Hazard?

Both players with bursts of acceleration, good dribbling and weaving runs creates openings in the opposition's defence, both players creates chances and are not much of goal scorers.

Ribery has never posted 20 goals in a season at any club through out his career, yet Hazard who has managed the feat is useless but the frenchman isn't.

How many goals did Ribery register the season Beckenbaur claimed that he's up there with Ronaldo and Messi? How many goals did he register the seasons he got nominated for the Ballon D'Or?

All he needed was consistent good performance.

So why would Hazard need to rack up gazillion number of goals before he gets considered as a great by you?

I couldn't help but laugh when your side-kick asserted that you're a student of the game. Man you're a student of flawed logic cheesy

Cook another one
Separate the hustlers from the rookies ya'll
CNN, CNN legacy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Spy360:

You are really wetting it now. cheesycheesycheesy

I know u to be a f@gg0t so go look for ya mates to frolick with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nihilist:

Cook another one
Separate the hustlers from the rookies ya'll
CNN, CNN legacy

Hehe

Let's see which coke is terrific and who is gifted grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
hensben:
who is comparing them i'm trying to tell you hazard is ribery kind of player because you said hazard can't be classified as world class except he start scoring 40+ goals.

By their fruit you shall know them, By their output you would know them

When Ribery was a Ballon D or nominee he was getting over 20 assists in a season

In Riberys 8 seasons he has recorded 20 plus assists in 5 seasons the only seasons he missed was when he was injured or clashing with Van gaal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2015
bigkesh:

And what happened to ur treble winning team, if we were in a league where we easily buy the stars of our rivals including the doctor(the way u just bought Dortmund doctor) it would be another story..Not a misery league

We should weeping?? joor o,I didn't lose a UCL final in a stadium I built with my money, y weep?

What happened to kroos and gotze
The treble-winning team went on to Win and dominate the last World Cup. Not your fluke team that has achieved little since

The same tired old line. We buy from our rivals. You sef buy from your rivals nau! Who is holding your hand?

When we won the treble please tell me which of our rivals supplied us players

Ahh if we didn't lose that Final no treble and no World Cup win for us men! Baba nla blessing in disguise. Not forgetting the Supercup we won (at your expense) and Club World as well (where you went on to disgrace Europe)

You should be weeping because you had the tools to be one of Europe's dominant teams but since your UCL win. 1 Semi, a group stage exit and first knockout round is all you have to show

bigkesh:

brother I won't be surprised if A40 and DAYO actually support CFC behind Nairaland.....

look at their comments, all through the comments they didn't point out that hazard haven't scored a goal, they even counted penalties created as assist, he dribbled ooo but they didn't mention.......Present it now, they will tell u about goals and all sorts
No matter who u are,u can't SINCERELY deny Hazard is world class

Mourinho 2015- Maybe because of what we eat and ageing, we tend to forget a lot of things including who we are
Mourinho 2015-Envy is the greatest tribute that shadows does to Man
This is the joke of the millenium. Just because I gave Hazard some props you want to use it against me. Fail!

A-40 does not think Hazard is not a quality player that has never been the argument. What A-40 is vehemently against is comparisons to his superiors like Mueller and Neymar. From the credit we gave him then common sense should tell you we would do so now if he didn't end up becoming a local Champion over the past 3 seasons, actually over the past 1

So that's who you want to compare to a trained Spetsnaz assassin like Mueller or Starboy Neymar

Because he won EPL Player of the year? Is he the first person that will win it? Abeg wake me up when he wins the Champions League. Or even gets to the Final

Its like that Katt Williams joke. "A Chrysler 300CC looks like a Bentley till an actual Bentley pulls up"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Just to get things straight,I believe there are 2 parts to legendary status..... On and off the pitch
U guys are getting me wrong, U don't know how much I adore his goalkeeping skills.
When boy was small BTW the sticks shouting cech at every simple save
is it the UCL final, super cup and all other crazy cech moments.....Esp that Chicharito save in the FA cup(My fav)
Did I mention I had a Jersey with Cech's name boldly on it,together with Drogba after the UCL win?

M strictly talking about the 'off pitch' cos there is absolutely nothing to argue about 'on-pitch'.....
I av my opinion, u have yours....M not the only one on this, so its not like its something weird

I really like Cech and its painful he moved to Arsenal where I can't sincerely wish him Trophies
But still, I Can't understand that Arsenal move.....
End of

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Been like 2 months now, still the same argument on here, is it that some people are just that jobless??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Suddenly, Mourinho is the bad guy, So if you guys were Chelsea's coach, you would start 32yearold cech over a young Courtois?? if Jose tries that and Courtois leaves, I am sure many here will devour him. He did what's best for the club.
Cech is gone and that's all, I would have loved to wish him well but not when he has choose to sign for Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2015
diggz:

#Cechdacfclegend.
Steewpid Mou?? Similar situation as Madrid?? if Jose eve tried that, I'm sure its Courtois that with be living now, I hope you will be cool with that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Dhellake:
Steewpid Mou?? Similar situation as Madrid?? if Jose eve tried that, I'm sure its Courtois that with be living now, I hope you will be cool with that

If jose ever tried what exactly? U mean asking courtois to play league games while Cech plays in the cup games would hv made courtois leave?

Anyways,we can argue this issue from now till next year however,it will not take away the fact that MOU did a w@ckarss job in handling cech. Simple!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2015
diggz:

If jose ever tried what exactly? U mean asking courtois to play league games while Cech plays in the cup games would hv made courtois leave?

Anyways,we can argue this issue from now till next year however,it will not take away the fact that MOU did a w@ckarss job in handling cech. Simple!
He did what was best for the club, Simple!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Dhellake:
He did what was best for the club, Simple!

Petr did what was best for him,his career,family and MOU ,simple!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, airmark(m), Unlimited22, iamoyindamola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.