Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560543 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
smh for fabregas. na so women scarce for Europe?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
The Satan is locked up during Ramadan,now I know y Mourinho has been inactive this Window grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
A40:
I saw this somewhere. I didn't see Mueller on their list. I was so peeved I decided to do something about it.

Adidas vs Nike. Who you with?

I for choose Nike...until I saw 'Boa-tank'

Olurun Maje.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Ibime:
Looks like Schweinsteiger is joining Manure.

JM better wake up. Schweini + Schneiderlin is a big game changer, meawhile he is joining issues with Falcao.

I hope Schweini injuries continue to haunt him.

BTW, new Chelsea rumour is £15m for Pedro. I say bring it on. He's a perfect complement winger for Hazard.

I swear to God.
Schweini's legs gave out a long time ago, but with all the central midfielders they have to rotate, I guess Van Gaal will be able to manage him better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Nihilist:

I swear to God.
Schweini's legs gave out a long time ago, but with all the central midfielders they have to rotate, I guess Van Gaal will be able to manage him better.

Nah, his legs can't have given out, He's just 30. In the World Cup just last summer, he still had fitness. I would just say he struggled with injury this season, that's all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Ibime:

Nah, his legs can't have given out, He's just 30. In the World Cup just last summer, he still had fitness. I would just say he struggled with injury this season, that's all.

Well ,He seems to be suffering from recurrent injuries over the last two seasons.
The same old flare ups.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
SailorXY:
smh for fabregas. na so women scarce for Europe?

Na lovegrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
bigkesh:

Start by watching and analysing Naija premier league..
I av never encountered a nigga soo void of football knowledge in the sports section
You are one of those fledglings who are of the Mourinho era, who know nothing about the mechanism of the game- clouded by sentiments. You open your mouth to spill rubbish and get offended when corrected. Any true Chelsea fan knows that you are a dummy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Spy360:

You are one of those fledglings who are of the Mourinho era, who know nothing about the mechanism of the game- clouded by sentiments. You open your mouth to spill rubbish and get offended when corrected. Any true Chelsea fan knows that you are a dummy.
ok....Can u pls find another dummy of your class to exchange banters with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Spy360:

bigkesh:

When God puts confusion in your enemies' camp grin grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

No confusion here. The former is an assnal fan while the latter is a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tval:
No confusion here. The former is an assnal fan while the latter is a Chelsea fan.

What's my business, arsenal, chelsea, are they not my enemies? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nihilist:

I for choose Nike...until I saw 'Boa-tank'

Olurun Maje.
Lool how can Nike win with Ikedia in their squad?

Only 3 CL and WC winners in that Nike team. Boa-TANK is one of them. Pay homage niqqah

Hummels is the only non CL winner on Adidas and has a WC. To be fair I think Adidas has the stronger lineup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
bigkesh:
Exactly, you are too dumb for me to exchange banter with. Sad thing is there isn't any other dumb person here to replace you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nihilist:

Well ,He seems to be suffering from recurrent injuries over the last two seasons.
The same old flare ups.
Deep runs in major tournaments over that timeframe were also a factor. He even went to the last WC injured. Provided he is well managed Fussballgott can still give Man U 3 solid seasons. He relies less on athleticism and more on intelligence now plus Ana's puna is another potential factor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

What's my business, arsenal, chelsea, are they not my enemies? grin grin
But this place houses only Chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Barca fan: mate Neymar and Hazard play different position.........mind you Neymar is a striker that cut from the left wing ,while Hazard is a midfielder that plays from the left wing.....................work of a striker is to score goals and Neymar does that well i guess and work of a midfielder/winger is to create chances which Hazard does very well.

These are people that watch the game of football with no sentiments not this livescores.com customers hovering around here.
http://postimg.org/image/6uf76rscz/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
hensben:
Barca fan: mate Neymar and Hazard play different position.........mind you Neymar is a striker that cut from the left wing ,while Hazard is a midfielder that plays from the left wing.....................work of a striker is to score goals and Neymar does that well i guess and work of a midfielder/winger is to create chances which Hazard does very well.

These are people that watch the game of football with no sentiments not this livescores.com customers hovering around here.
http://postimg.org/image/6uf76rscz/
If I understand this jagoons u wrote then am lying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
A40:

Deep runs in major tournaments over that timeframe were also a factor. He even went to the last WC injured. Provided he is well managed Fussballgott can still give Man U 3 solid seasons. He relies less on athleticism and more on intelligence now plus Ana's puna is another potential factor
Why would CL chasing Bayern let club hero and national captain leave for €12m? Speaks volumes. There is something they are not telling LvG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

I understand, it beyond your comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
A40:
I saw this somewhere. I didn't see Mueller on their list. I was so peeved I decided to do something about it.

Adidas vs Nike. Who you with?

Nike.

Even though I would have loved a Lahm/Alves swap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=dopeJemi post=35743509]

When God puts confusion in your enemies' camp grin grin grin cry[/quote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hope u know the slowpoke is not a Chelsea fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
A40:

Yeah obviously, Bastian's main asset is his brain, and with all the CMs they have, they should be able to manage his fitness properly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Izzy Brown and Nathan off to Vitesse. Loan deals....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U must be very dull if you don't understand that, didn't even take me 30secs to understand it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ibime:
Looks like Schweinsteiger is joining Manure.

JM better wake up. Schweini + Schneiderlin is a big game changer, meawhile he is joining issues with Falcao.

I hope Schweini injuries continue to haunt him.

BTW, new Chelsea rumour is £15m for Pedro. I say bring it on. He's a perfect complement winger for Hazard.

Bring it on. We need a potent threat on the other flank.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tval:
But this place houses only Chelsea grin

All join cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
jimmy4x:

U must be very dull if you don't understand that, didn't even take me 30secs to understand it.
leave am, na slow poke him be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
jimmy4x:

Jimmy4x u are literally the most stup1d human I ever met

u always take things serious that was how krasid was teasing u @ the madrid thread by saying sanchez is better than hazard which we know is a lie

Yet u took it serious ans started typing like ur life depends on it stop sticking ur head in hazard's a**

When ever his name is mentioned even in the sexuality thread u are always there

Did I even quote u?

Go get a life pathetic nairaland wh#re

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
You guys have been sitting dormant so far in the transfer market. Are you sure you are ready to defend your EPL crown?

Or is Mourinho currently involved in a 'cold war' with Abramhimovich over Cech's move to Arsenal?undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Danhumprey:
You guys have been sitting dormant so far in the transfer market. Are you sure you are ready to defend your EPL crown?

Or is Mourinho currently involved in a 'cold war' with Abramhimovich over Cech's move to Arsenal?undecided

Calm down...Mourinho is ready to hijack Otamendi And schweinsteiger deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), TemporaryHansel and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.