Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
so what exactly is the difference between you and the likes of Porto, Valencia and anderlecht
we have more money, popularity and quality players. We can defeat them if we meet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
we have more money, popularity and quality players. We can defeat them if we meet.
lol... You are a very intelligent dude grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ever since we Won the league, United fans have been on our matter 24/7,trying hard to let us see them as our rival....Excuse bitch, We aren't a top4 team.......

That league victory is really painful,from Parking the bus to cash strapped.... hahahah,Even one had to go to their thread to beg Di maria to stay so that he can displace Hazard as the beat in EPL......

This obsession is tooooooooo Much.......Its not like they were the second oooo,4th loun loun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
of course I am cheesy but one of ur comrade(starboard) dey call me names like scammer, fraud n olodo because I talk true and defend my club same way I'm doing now. grin.. The guy dey behave like sissy wey dey her period. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
of course I am cheesy but one of ur comrade(starboard) dey call me names like scammer, fraud n olodo because I talk true and defend my club same way I'm doing now. grin.. The guy dey behave like sissy wey dey her period. grin
lmao... *facepalm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
This hesben sef........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
bigkesh:

This hesben sef........
my comrade what's the level na? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
Omo, no disrespect but you can't be intelligent.
Not with your iPhone thinking for you. Or your continuous infantile grammatical errors.
Even the above post easily gives you away.
Take a cue from some of your peers here and learn to type by yourself instead of relying on auto-correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
StarBoard:

Omo, no disrespect but you can't be intelligent.
Not with your iPhone thinking of you. Or your continuous infantile grammatical errors.
Even the above post easily gives you away.
my iPhone thinking of me?lol Onwa teacher 1 I hail oo.. Why u quick correct am, I think say u nor dey make mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
my iPhone thinking of me?lol Onwa teacher 1 I hail oo
Look again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
StarBoard:

Look again.
me think say u nor dey make mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
me think say u nor dey make mistake.
At least I corrected mine.
You tell people your mistake was from your iPhone and abuse people instead of taking correction. Now you are playing victim after calling me several names.

Spot the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
StarBoard:

At least I corrected mine.
You tell people your mistake was from your iPhone and abuse people instead of taking correction. Now you are playing victim after calling me several names.

Spot the difference.
i refuse to correct the ones you insulted me with. Nor be you buy data for me remember.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Filipe Luis and Patrrick Bamford off to Athletico Madrid and crystal palace respectively. ( One year loan )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikeywise:
Filipe Luis and Patrrick Bamford off to Athletico Madrid and crystal palace respectively. ( One year loan )
both went on loan ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
I loooovvv this jersey !!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Report has it that we've accepted an £11m offer from ATM for Felipe Luis.

Good development I say. We can only suck on the £4m loss.

Bring on Rahman Baba jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:

hensben:

I haff die cheesygrincheesy
Who needs comic relief when there's a Chelsea thread!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
dyabman:
both went on loan ??
Seems we are selling Filipe for £16m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikeywise:

Seems we are selling Filipe for £16m.

I red on skysport that it is £15.

I am happy that Bamford is heading to Crystal Palace which will afford us the chance to see him week in and out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Off topic.. ..

Hahaha grin

Comedian Simon Brodkin – a.k.a. Lee Nelson – has gatecrashed a Fifa press conference by throwing money at outgoing president Sepp Blatter.

The stunt is the latest in a long line from Brodkin, who recently invaded the Glastonbury main stage during Kanye West’s headline set, and also tried to board England’s plane to the Brazil World Cup last year.

Fifa had called a press conference after setting a date to elect Blatter’s successor as president, but it has since been delayed following Brodkin’s interruption.

Brodkin is understood to have posed as a North Korean World Cup delegate, and then showered Blatter with cash ‘for the 2026 World Cup’.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
timbros:
Off topic.. ..
Hahaha grin

Responding to the incident when the conference eventually started, Blatter said: "I'm sorry what just happened. This has nothing to do with football. "I just called my mother and she said, 'Don't worry, it's just a lack of education.' "I am still alive, the waves of the tsunami have not taken me away."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wonders in football even at the very top
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funpeter: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
let me pitch my tent here.

make una welcome me oooooooo another anti blues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Funpeter:
let me pitch my tent here.

make una welcome me oooooooo another anti blues.
You want to join ur mates abi undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
amodu:

Responding to the incident when the conference eventually started, Blatter said:

"I'm sorry what just happened. This has nothing to do with football.

"I just called my mother and she said, 'Don't worry, it's just a lack of education.' "I am still alive, the waves of the tsunami have not taken me away."

Blatter should be placed on suicide watch.

These aren't positive words grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Blatter should be placed on suicide watch.

These aren't positive words grin grin grin

It's an end of the road for him and meanings will be read to this singular occurence.

I can't fathom why the election is slated for February, that's 8 months time; quite far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funpeter: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chestar5:

You want to join ur mates abi undecided
yes maam....... hope am welcome?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Funpeter:
yes maam....... hope am welcome?
Of course you are, but hope u no d consequences of misbehaving cheesy......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Went on Manyoo's thread and saw Raumdeuter praising Wenger for promoting youth talent, and challenged hensben to point to similar youth talent promotion by Mourinho.

Wenger promoted the youth for nine years and they all kept running away...to bitter rivals too.

There's only one guaranteed 'yoof' starter in the first team today.

That definitely went well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
amodu:

It's an end of the road for him and meanings will be read to this singular occurence.

I can't fathom why the election is slated for February, that's 8 months time; quite far.

It's either the election is being delayed for the reform taskforce that just got set-up to present their reform proposals or Blatter is simply buying himself more time in office.

By the time of the vote, Blatter will have been in office for almost nine months from the date of his 2 June resignation speech. That says something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WrriterNg and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.