Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10436325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Ibime:

Old age, as with all promising Nigerian players.

Just like we say in Nigeria, ''The whites started age cheating, we perfected it''. Kenneth should be in his early 30s or so. I knew when the nigga bin go trials at Sunshine Stars na. His younger bruh Lucky who plays for Rangers of Enugu is older than me yet oga Ken thinks he's under 24 cheesy

It's unfortunate. I've been following his progress over the years though, and I felt that he was one nigga who deserved to have a crack at nailing down a place in a top or average European side.

He had a chance to prove that at Boro last season, but just as with most 'young' Nigerian talents, he was never consistent with his good performances.

It was easy for me to conclude that he had no place at the bridge, too easy.

Kasimpasa? Phuck knows, I only come across this name when my punting drives me to Turkey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Welcome to New york cool , Love yawink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
With hazard willian, moses, traore, caudrado

can they lead us to euroean glory ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
With hazard willian, moses, traore, caudrado

can they lead us to euroean glory ??
I don't think so!!

Hazard is the only person I see there. Moses and caudrado are what I call "over the bar". What is moses still doing with us, bikonu? My club is trying to torture my heart with what I'm seeing lately.

Willian does more defensive jobs than the attack which he was bought for....SMH... Well, the window isn't closed yet. Let's wait and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Emaprince:
I don't think so!!

Hazard is the only person I see there. Moses and caudrado are what I call "over the bar". What is moses still doing with us, bikonu? My club is trying to torture my heart with what I'm seeing lately.

Willian does more defensive jobs than the attack which he was bought for....SMH... Well, the window isn't closed yet. Let's wait and see.
yea maybe salah's transfer might get us a new winger, or the ones we get changes there mind set to games

After all the bayern team that won UCL 2013 wasn't that fearfull grin, they changed their mindset to gamessmiley

i think am now seeing reason behind falcao transfer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Muller, Neuer, Boateng werent fearful

A team that beat Barcelona and Juventus home and away 11-0 aggregates wasnt fearful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
y
After all the bayern team that won UCL 2013 wasn't that fearfull grin, they changed their mindset to gamessmiley

How was Bayern not a feared team in 2013? Bayern for at least 3 years running now have been one of the top 3 teams in europe. This pretty much makes them one of the so called "Feared Teams" in european football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:

Please ,do you mind sharing with us the reason(s) behind falcao's transfer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
yea maybe salah's transfer might get us a new winger, or the ones we get changes there mind set to games

A team whose poorest performance in Europe since 2010 is a semifinal place is not a fearful team? Nawa for some Chelsea fans ooh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
first pre season game tomorrow 1:Am

predict a draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Debroslink:

A team whose poorest performance in Europe since 2010 is a semifinal place is not a fearful team? Nawa for some Chelsea fans ooh.
modified

were there team perfect for that 2013 win??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Muller, Neuer, Boateng werent fearful

A team that beat Barcelona and Juventus home and away 11-0 aggregates wasnt fearful
that same so called fearful team was defeated by barcelona and chelsea won at there home ground with that same set of fearful team

yu go fear fearful....when i say fearful i know what i mean

Your 2013 team was full of attacking spirit from day 1 to the end, it was a nice team but no the fearful team
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ginkel scored the third goal for Stoke city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Looks like Chelsea are in for Jose Callejon

Meanwhile Jose says to forget talk about Witsel cos he already has 6 midfielders. . . unless one of them leaves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
^^ and mikel is one of the midfielders. Chai !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ibime:
Looks like Chelsea are in for Jose Callejon

Meanwhile Jose says to forget talk about Witsel cos he already has 6 midfielders. . . unless one of them leaves
callejon?? when last did i hear that name which club is he plying his trade now

imagine who mou wants to sign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
callejon?? when last did i hear that name which club is he plying his trade now

imagine who mou wants to sign

Callejon is alright. Certainly an upgrade, most importantly he scores goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Emaprince:
^^ and mikel is one of the midfielders. Chai !!!

This is the Mikel Obi I Know, he is a decent Midfielder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17SGuhMglc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
dawhizkid1:

This is the Mikel Obi I Know, he is a decent Midfielder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17SGuhMglc

Hmmmmm. . . you told us this time last year that the Oscar you know is one of the top 3 Under23 players in the world. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ibime:

Hmmmmm. . . you told us this time last year that the Oscar you know is one of the top 3 Under23 players in the world. . .

Quote Me Bros, i never said that!

I said Oscar is top 10 AMs under 23 last season. I also said one would struggle to name 5 AMs under 23 that definitely better than him. No con dey lie for my head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
dawhizkid1:

I also said one would struggle to name 5 AMs under 23 that definitely better than him.

Even dis na blasphemy if this is what you said.

Is he not mates with Ramsey, De Bruyne, Isco, Sterling, Gotze, Coutinho, Calhanoglu and many others?

Please we have tasted Mikel as our DM especially in 2012/13 season and had to replace him with Luiz, Lampard, Matic and co cos he doesnt do his basic job properly, so dont come here telling us about the Mikel you know from Super Eagles where Onazi does his defensive job for him. The Mikel we know sees an agricultural brute like Kurt Zouma drafted into midfield in his stead because he can't be trusted to do his job defensively. The Mikel we know is also well into his 30s claiming to be 27 or 28. The Mikel we know is only at Chelsea after 3 solid seasons of riding the bench because his patron in the Technical Director chair is looking after him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ibime:

Even dis na blasphemy if this is what you said.

Is he not mates with Ramsey, De Bruyne, Isco, Sterling, Gotze, Coutinho, Calhanoglu and many others?

1. Mind you this was at the beginning of last season. At that time, no sane person rated Bruyne over Oscar.
2. Bar Gotze, no one on that list is definitely better than Oscar. Best scenario, one can make a case for anyone of them.
3. Sterling and Coutinho are not better than Oscar, they play in the same league, and they've not out-performed him, not once.
4.I dey road dey go village, no internet there, so na here this debate end.. grin

Ibime:

Please we have tasted Mikel as our DM especially in 2012/13 season and had to replace him with Luiz, Lampard, Matic and co cos he doesnt do his basic job properly, so dont come here telling us about the Mikel you know from Super Eagles where Onazi does his defensive job for him. The Mikel we know sees an agricultural brute like Kurt Zouma drafted into midfield in his stead because he can't be trusted to do his job defensively. The Mikel we know is also well into his 30s claiming to be 27 or 28. The Mikel we know is only at Chelsea after 3 solid seasons of riding the bench because his patron in the Technical Director chair is looking after him.

The Mikel post na just bants, i wonder how you missed that. Plus i like to think that that was his best performance since 2005. If he was given a little freedom to try and create and control, and not bother about defending much, he would be a different player, a better player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
dawhizkid1:

1. Mind you this was at the beginning of last season. At that time sane person rated Bruyne over Oscar.
2. Bar Gotze, no one on that list is Definitely better than Oscar. Best scenario, one can make a case for anyone of them.
3. Sterling and Coutinho are not better than Oscar, they play in the same league, and they've not out-performed him

Oscar is 24 years old (no longer a youngster) and has never been nominated for young player of the year in his local league yet you class him top 5 young AMS in the world. I want some of what you're smoking.

Coutinho you mentioned got nominated with the big boys, not even youngsters and made team of the year. How can i compare him with someone who cant even be nominated with youngsters after 3 solid seasons of playing AM for one of the top 2 clubs in the country?

Meanwhile Sterling has been nominated severally, even won the European version of YPOTY and had £49m put on his head while Juve are pricing £19m for Oscar. The Oscar myth has been exposed. He is no longer a youngster and has never had an outstanding or even good season in his career. He is only still at Chelsea because we cant get a decent price on the market - to even breakeven on what we spent on him.

Ive always rated De Bruyne over Oscar, forget politics. All these fake Brazilian internationals are/have been exposed for what they are - products of hype due to third party interests in their value. I cant place Oscar in my top 30 players under 24.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ibime:

Callejon is alright. Certainly an upgrade, most importantly he scores goals
issorait.

Hands akimbo watching out transfers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
guys is these chelsea game 2am or pm??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
guys is these chelsea game 2am or pm??

1am. 1 hour more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
@Ibime

Like I said earlier, nothing you said proves that Sterling or Coutinho is definitely better than Oscar. you made a case. I could say, even though Oscar was lukewarm and injured most of last season, he posted better stats than both the Liverpool players. How are they better players when they can't out score or out assist him playing more than 1000 minutes more than him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolliejay(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

1am. 1 hour more

is Supersport showing it??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2015
bolliejay:

is Supersport showing it??

Yeah! I guess so but Startimes will definitely show it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Chelsea team to face New York Red Bulls:

Courtois; Ivanovic (c), Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Mikel; Moses, Oscar, Traore; Remy.

Subs: Begovic, Terry, Aina, Clarke-Salter, Chalobah, Matic, Loftus-Cheek, Hazard, Diego Costa, Solanke.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2015
From the look of things am not really sure if supersport will show this match...currently showing our past match with tot. please can anyone confirm if dstv will show this match

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.