Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619224 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11151) (11152) (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) (11157) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Greatihex:
Airmark, is this true?

https://link.chelseafc.com/I0UaM4VIhfb

Belotti to Chelsea?

Read it last week that if we couldn't get Haaland or Lukaku, we will get him. I am only scared about him not getting proned to injury like Pulisic if he comes.

No sensible coach will not like a fit Belotti as his striker. Even Dayo that knows little about football once rated him in his top 10 strikers in the world.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

It's like reminding a father how he witnessed the last moments when he lost his 2 kids. One in a boat mishap and the other in a fire outreak that razed down his house.

A40 joined Bayern when the moments of agony were over, Ramdeuter had experienced the terrible parts of the dungeon of Bayern football.

Bayern have lost a few finals and has 6 CL titles. Care to remind us how many your team has?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

Read it last week that if we couldn't get Haaland or Lukaku, we will get him. I am only scared about him not getting proned to injury like Pulisic if he comes.

No sensible coach will not like a fit Belotti as his striker. Even Dayo that knows little about football once rated him in his top 10 strikers in the world.

Why not, everyone will be rushing a striker who has scored 0 in the last 2 months and has 2 goals since Christmas in the same league where Zlatan Immobile, Muriel . He has been relapsting ever since

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Bayern have lost a few finals and has 6 CL titles. Care to remind us how many your team has?

1999 and 2012 grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

1999 and 2012 grin

your team has 1999 titles? That is outstanding isnt it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why not, everyone will be rushing a striker who has scored 0 in the last 2 months and has 2 goals since Christmas in the same league where Zlatan Immobile, Muriel . He has been relapsting ever since

Your top 10 striker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

your team has 1999 titles? That is outstanding isnt it

Even Olamide put it in a track for you - 1999. grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

Even Olamide put it in a track for you - 1999. grin

Which track do you need for this

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

Your top 10 striker. grin

Ever since your tongue hyped him, his career went the way of Krychokewack Wanyama Coquelin and many more

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
It always becomes interesting when airmark enters the ring to battle Dayo...

That, I can't explain just why.

They both have a way of flowing non-stop.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
popizaino:

Think 99 and 2012 if you are in doubt .
now this is raum's perfect match grin

baba comebackgrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
lekkie073:
systematic player.... You just formed a phrase from 'system' and 'player,' but at the end the phrase shows why you are called hens brain.
scummies will just come from nowhere to insult someone having a reasonable conversation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

You are a mad man sha... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
Skimpledawg:
It always becomes interesting when airmark enters the ring to battle Dayo...

That, I can't explain just why.

They both have a way of flowing non-stop.
It's so entertaining how they go at each other...

If they ever meet, I'd love to sit on that table...

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
BlueMann:

Very very cool.

Typical of a talented player. cool

smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
swiz123:

Not taking anything away from this brilliant goal, but I'd kill Mendy if he was beaten with that kind of shot from that angle.

Yeah, his long legs should be able to do Justice to that grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
popizaino:

Think 99 and 2012 if you are in doubt .

This is wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

Airmark hedging his bets

If Belotti come to Chelsea and flop, ApariSports inc. will burn down this thread. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibime:

Airmark hedging his bets

If Belotti come to Chelsea and flop, ApariSports inc. will burn down this thread. grin

I can imagine grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibime:

Airmark hedging his bets

Imagine referring to injuries of over 4yrs as the reason Belotti will flop

Beloti has scored just 2 goals since Xmas and Easter don pass we are now going into Ramadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Unlimited22:

I understand it when fans dislike a player that is completely useless like Bakayoko and Morata in the latter stage of his Chelsea career, but this one borders on insanity.
they believe a talented player must do 1 million stepovers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Melvyn11:

*Modric>>>>>>>>>>>>Xavi
*Kroos>>>Iniesta

So after the battering you got that day from me on Barcelona thread, you are still trying so hard to spread your dross here? grin grin

Before you start any rubbish argument here again, let me remind you that you didn't answer my question that time, you ran away. What happened to Modric's career after he won his pitiful Balon d'or?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
swiz123:

Not taking anything away from this brilliant goal, but I'd kill Mendy if he was beaten with that kind of shot from that angle.

Lol.. Kill Mendy?? Kepa was even conceding from shots straight at him on a regular grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Abeg for Chelsea fan watching the man United - Granada game,dont forget to come and update us about our boy Kennedy .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Beloti has scored just 2 goals since Xmas and Easter don pass we are now going into Ramadan
Belloti has been in Torino, since 2015.
- Juventus didn't sign him despite having striker issues last season.
- Ac Milan choose a 39 year old, Zlatan over him.
- Napoli choose to invest 70m in Osihmen, than to sign that hunchback.

No big team in Serie A, has ever made any effort to sign him and I don't blame them he is a glorified hunchback penalty merchant.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ever since your tongue hyped him, his career went the way of Krychokewack Wanyama Coquelin and many more

Injuries frequently happen to important players carrying the burden of average teams and it may be hard to bounce back.

Meanwhile, he is still outscoring your Morata in Serie A, despite playing for Torino.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Injuries affect some players in some way but you won't understand as you know little about soccer injuries.

That's how you were shouting pussylic after Pulisic lost his form this season due to injury, but when he was destroying your Fraudiola's defence last season, you were nowhere to be found.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
homesteady:

So after the battering you got that day from me on Barcelona thread, you are still trying so hard to spread your dross here? grin grin

Before you start any rubbish argument here again, let me remind you that you didn't answer my question that time, you ran away. What happened to Modric's career after he won his pitiful Balon d'or?
Don't waste your time on that quack open play goals analyst Him and football knowledge are just like Lukaku and a good first touch Just free him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
hensben:
Nothing wrong being a system player just that it’s a big disadvantage if you play for a team with no culture who hire and fire managers at will like Chelsea, Madrid, etc. If Pep succeeded in signing Jorginho then he would’ve being hailed to high heaven by now as the best CDM in epl and the world but unfortunately he is in Chelsea.

Systematic players are easily exposed, it’s selected managers that can use them.
So system players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc will be easily exposed if they had gone elsewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So what about their overall games abi is it only in the UCL they played in Nobody underates the Madrid trio They won the 3peat So it's criminal to say such They are more dynamic and flexible in tactics than the Barca trio no doubt but the fact about life is no matter how good you are in a certain field you'll surely see someone better than you When we are speaking of a midfield trio close to perfection or pure class A midfield that makes you dance awilo while burning your brain out then.........
Learn to use punctuation. I can't understand anything you wrote.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Trevor012:

Learn to use punctuation. I can't understand anything you wrote.
I typed in simple English If you can't read that that's your problem undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
airmark:

Injuries affect some players in some way but you won't understand as you know little about soccer injuries.

That's how you were shouting pussylic after Pulisic lost his form this season due to injury, but when he was destroying your Fraudiola's defence last season, you were nowhere to be found.

Anyone can destroy any defence, who is that West Brom player that destroyed your defence last weekend?
Belottis 30day injury in 2017 is what is being used as excuse today April 2021
How long will it take Belotti to fully relapse from injury? 10yrs? 15yrs?

40yr old Zlatan suffered the injury below

recovered, went to MLS played multiple seasons retired went back to Italy to meet Belotti and still flogging him there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11151) (11152) (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) (11157) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.