Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) (11157) (11158) (11159) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Some people secretly be putting them likes on those vayolence grin grin cheesy

I dey this table grin and for the first time ever, I'm liking Dayos post. There's something just off about a 27 year old striker still playing for Torino at a time when most clubs lack and are actively looking for quality centre forwards.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Was it injury that made Sancho to bench Pussylick at Dortmund?
Was it injury that ensured that Pussy licks highest ever goal scored 5 league goals for Dortmund yet we are blaming injury
Is speed Wilsheres major asset? [/s]
Sane just recovered from a 12months ACL injury and he is still as pacey as ever, [s]Coman suffered multiple injuries and still pacy

Is there a player who wil never suffer injury? Its a silly excuse to claim a 30 day injury in 2017 is why Belotti is still useless

WHen Belotti hits a purple patch this airmark will come back to brag about how Belotti is back, when he goes back to default uselessness he will remember an injury sustained 4yrs ago[/s]

Gibberish as usual.

Even a40 said this about this same Sane yeaterday. You no get any football knowledge. grin

A40:

I no wan pour frustration on Leroy Sane who is fast looking like a fraud. I lost count of his useless Cruyff turns and all round foolishness and lack of end product.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
airmark:

Gibberish as usual.

Even a40 said this about this same Sane yeaterday. You no get any football knowledge. grin

Your reasoning ability is below average

Sane this season alone has 3 CL goals that is one short of what Hazard your legend has his entire career

Sane had a poor game vs PSG like every good player has had at some time in their career

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
rationalmind:

I dey this table grin and for the first time ever, I'm liking Dayos post. There's something just off about a 27 year old striker still playing for Torino at a time when most clubs lack and are actively looking for quality centre forwards.
You think Buffon will ever forgive bellotti
That old man cried like a baby because the mofo was losing chances,they had to console baba

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
When we bring facts from the key players saying it as it is, Ile keu drop out wouldn't be comfortable with that and must exhibit his immense affinity for ignorance. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Azurevermillion: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shey argument no dey tire ramdeuter and airmark? embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Your reasoning ability is below average

Sane this season alone has 3 CL goals that is one short of what Hazard your legend has his entire career

Sane had a poor game vs PSG like every good player has had at some time in their career[/s]

Direct your foolish post to a40 who called him a FRAUD. A single game shouldn't be the reason he called him that, and i know a40 will ask you to use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
rationalmind:

Then you should do your own research and not let anyone mislead you.

VVD joined Liverpool at 27yrs, only those who lack football knowledge would doubt his talents before he moved to Anfield.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You think Buffon will ever forgive bellotti
That old man cried like a baby because the mofo was losing chances,they had to console baba

Na waka e dey tell am so?? grin grin, una Dey save all these pictures for phone ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Na waka e dey tell am so?? grin grin, una Dey save all these pictures for phone ??
Internet no they ever forget wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dem dey trigger player release clauses, dem dey sign players for over 100M

But na Torino penalty merchant is the one they cannot sign, Not like he plays at Madrid Bayern or Barcelona o. Torino

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:
Dem dey trigger player release clauses, dem dey sign players for over 100M

But na Torino penalty merchant is the one they cannot sign, Not like he plays at Madrid Bayern or Barcelona o. Torino

Las las na lagbaja gossip him go quote next no be arsenal gossip

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
And there was X ...

Rest on

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
airmark:

VVD joined Liverpool at 27yrs, only those who lack football knowledge would doubt his talents before he moved to Anfield.

What that guy said was borne out of rational thinking like his moniker implies.

VVD left Southampton late because most clubs didn't have any major emergency need to spend so much money on a defender. When Liverpool did see a glaring need for it, they swooped in.

However, for Belloti, why hasn't any club seen an emergency reason to sign him despite most clubs needing a striker. Chelsea, Barca, Man City, Man U, Arsenal etc all need strikers with some in serious urgent need for it. Something isn't right... And a rational mind could be forgiven for thinking that there is something off about Belloti.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
airmark:

Arsenal offer €65m for belloti??
Torino rejects €65m for belloti??
Na audio bid?

Two of the greatest fallacies that I've heard in 2021 and it's not even over yet

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jodera:
Na audio bid?

Two of the greatest fallacies that I've heard in 2021 and it's not even over yet
Latest gossip on Belotti a few days ago values him around 20 billion Naira
Belotti could be available for just €35 million (£30 million) this summer according to Football Italia.
https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/report-west-ham-targeting-ambitious-move-to-sign-andrea-belotti/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lol....
You just have to convert it to naira.

O wrong nao...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jodera:
Na audio bid?

Baba wengay will rather spend 65m on his suits and the zippers in his tracksuits than blow that money on bellotti

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na gossipmills or instablog be this?
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who am I to judge.. I have my own vices..

Rest on DMX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why not, everyone will be rushing a striker who has scored 0 in the last 2 months and has 2 goals since Christmas in the same league where Zlatan Immobile, Muriel . He has been relapsting ever since
so belotti still.dy relapse till now.. chai airmark mgbo ?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:
And there was X ...

Rest on
he is in a better place now cry
[img]https://media1./images/f502b82c05819da366eead4e60b990d4/tenor.gif?itemid=21096270[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Roland17:
Who am I to judge.. I have my own vices..

Rest on DMX
Finally dead?

Last I heard, he was in a vegetative state.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Baba wengay will rather spend 65m on his suits and the zippers in his tracksuits than blow that money on bellotti
Like e shock me ooo.
Wenger, submit 65m for bellotti? Even Suarez wey bin hype wella for Liverpool, Wenger dey add 1pounds, na bellotti of 13goals (as at submission of bid) Wenger will dash Torino 65m. And the Torino reject am grin cheesy. Like small club in Italy Torino ooo.

Meanwhile see this below. I know my arsenal and I know dey can never do such then. Torino president abi chairman just wan hype the guy price

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Make tomorrow do reach
All this fayolence sef
Na Belotti dey reign now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Finally dead?

Last I heard, he was in a vegetative state.

It’s official.. he has passed, his family has confirmed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Today is a very very sad day man. RIP to the Legend DMX
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thankfully, we have a clean bill of health for tomorrow's game.

Unfortunately for Tammy, he surely didn't get any reassurances from TT concerning his playing time, based on today's presser.

Not his biggest fan but I feel he still deserves a chance to prove himself, especially with Timo misfiring. He's certainly got much better stats than most of those starting ahead of him at the moment. Anyways, either him or Giroud deserve to start tomorrow.

Speaking of Werner, a former player suggested that he needs to take some time off the team. Honestly, I'm not against it at this point, except for the fact that his pace remains an asset, and at least he's contributing assists. But something has to be done about his profligacy, and if playing him consistently isn't helping, perhaps giving him a little time off to build confidence will help.

Like it was said in one crime movie (Castle), "Sometimes the best way to crack a case, is by taking a break."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Roland17:

It’s official.. he has passed, his family has confirmed.

Wow...last I heard, he was on life support.

RIP to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
lordfalcao:
so belotti still.dy relapse till now.. chai airmark mgbo ?

Belotti is still relapsing from the 30day injury suffered in 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) (11157) (11158) (11159) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, forgiveness, superjaks(m), hensben(m), rrkk(m), CrystalTiger(m), tng(f), NerdSciBot, Android17, bolu96(m), BlueAngel444 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.