Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10524754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Whether value for money dey or e no dey, Quality dey market or e no dey. League games and CL still has to be played and you must just find a way to compete. e.g If Mourinho no win, Roman no go hear story say na because value no dey. Same with other top clubs

Based on the First 11 penciled down at this point it looks bleak for anyone not named Barcelona to win the CL

Ibime, coogar A40 abi wetin you think say go happen in the next 6 weeks

Players I feel are a little shaky and might move Pogba Di Maria, Mata, Oscar, Gotze, Isco, Bale, Pedro, Griezman and Hazard and even if all these players go to just one club e no sure say dem fit beat Barca

bottom line of my long tory

HOW CAN WE STOP BARCA FROM ANOTHER TREBLE.

The bold just makes me smile.

Bar any injuries to my 1st 11 players especially MSN, I dare anyone in Europe bar Madrid to challenge my team this coming season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Debroslink:

Bar any injuries to my 1st 11 players especially MSN, I dare anyone in Europe bar Madrid to challenge my team this coming season.
you won't defend the UCL, MSN or not. you can take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Don't ignore the statement that brought Up the argument.. You compared Benfica to PSG!

Nihilist is still on the same line of argument, But the bad news is that You have shifted the goal post just to have an upper hand in the argument..
imagine him saying Psg were peeing in their pants when an injured messi was brought in or rather barca should be thanking their stars Pastore wasnt more clinical with the ball in front of goal
OR wait what am i saying wasnt that the year barca was raped extensively by Bayern in the semis lol i bet they would have wished they were knocked out by Psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
SailorXY:

Only 1 team has won treble twice. That same team is set to defend it this season. If any team MANAGES to beat my team this season, it can't pass a member of the Holy trinity of European football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Debroslink:

Only 1 team has won treble twice. That same team is set to defend it this season. If any team MANAGES to beat my team this season, it can't pass a member of the Holy trinity of European football.
only TIME can TELL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Don't ignore the statement that brought Up the argument.. You compared Benfica to PSG!

Nihilist is still on the same line of argument, But the bad news is that You have shifted the goal post just to have an upper hand in the argument..

I wasn't really comparing the both teams, I was comparing their Titles - Champions of France and Champions of Portugal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
pamcode:
imagine him saying Psg were peeing in their pants when an injured messi was brought in or rather barca should be thanking their stars Pastore wasnt more clinical with the ball in front of goal
OR wait what am i saying wasnt that the year barca was raped extensively by Bayern in the semis lol i bet they would have wished they were knocked out by Psg.

Mr man, The influence Messi's entrance brought is well documented, browse about it!

Yeaa, that was the same barcelona - PSG couldn't beat them!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

Your DNA strands must be 65% pure stupidity.

The odds of PSG winning the CL at the start of last season were 16-1. The odds of Benfica were 150-1

Your daft analogy reflects your daft outlook to life.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, please save your son, na man pickin dem finish like this, I don die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Debroslink:

Guy forget o...Europe is full of very mad teams, u hat MSN but some don't care....... We all saw how a crazy Inter won barca, next it was chelsea..... Crazy crazy teams, U av the best players, No p,But it doesn't mean you are gonna win.... Football is big enough.... I don't know who will beat Barca, but there is Someone...

From Mourinho to Simeone to Guardiola e.t.c....
One tactical masterclass, One mistake ...And you are out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Haba na. Na Chelsea's performance we dey discuss na. Not Man Utd v Chelsea, that's what you guys were trying to drag me into.

I thought Chelsea didn't do too well last season as Chelsea should and I blamed it on Mou's penchant for using the first team alone. Chikena.

I don't like insulting people, but I have to return the compliment with extra dressings when its dished out to me.

Naso person dey do na. Abi? grin grin

How many times did Barca rotate their squad last season, how was their squad rotation different from Chelsea's??
I'm not a Barca fan but I can tell dey made slight squad rotation all thru the season, whats the fuse about Chelsea's squad rotation?
It was, most of the time...
GK- Bravo/Stegen. «««««»»»»» Courtois/Cech

Defenders

Alves. «««««»»»»» Ivanovic
Pique. «««««»»»»» Cahill
Mascherano. «««««»»»»» Terry
Alba. «««««»»»»» Azpi

Midfielders

Bouquets. «««««»»»»» Matic
Iniesta. «««««»»»»» Fabregas
Rakitic. «««««»»»»»» Oscar

Forwards

Messi. «««««»»»»» Willian
Neymar. «««««»»»»» Hazard
Suarez. «««««»»»»»» Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
SailorXY:

1 hunna!
Definitely not going to happen. No team has ever defended the CL trophy and Barca ain't about to break that cycle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

1 hunna!
Definitely not going to happen. No team has ever defended the CL trophy and Barca ain't about to break that cycle.

Nobody wants them to break the Cycle.. But let's face it here, which team can stop them? grin Which team has the same top quality players.? Barca practically destroyed all the team they met in Europe last season.. From the round of 16 to Final.

Mancity, PSG, Bayern, Juve! These are top teams in Europe and not just any team.. These teams are not Porto, Schalke 04 or Shakhtar Donetsk..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2015
I strongly believe Chelsea can beat Barcelona. Their defence can thwart any attack anytime and any day. Its our philosophy, though we'll need a little bit of luck. If you consider some basic facts. We come on top. 1: mouhrinho is miles ahead of Luis in terms of EVERYTHING. 2. Chelsea's head to head with Barcelona on NEUTRAL terms. 3. WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN STOP DAT LITTLE DEMON[]. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Bimffo:

Nobody wants them to break the Cycle.. But let's face it here, which team can stop them? grin Which team has the same top quality players.? Barca practically destroyed all the team they met in Europe last season.. From the round of 16 to Final.

Mancity, PSG, Bayern, Juve! These are top teams in Europe and not just any team.. These teams are not Porto, Schalke 04 or Shakhtar Donetsk..

Na me like your post because it makes sense.

Who can match Barça at this point? It even looks like Pogba is just waiting for the transfer ban to be over before going to replace Iniesta or Rakitic

One can pray Barça loses form or injury or fighting or just unlucky but at this point, they look way stronger than almost every team in Europe.

Realistically the best team would probably have a 40% chance vs a fully firing Barça

With 3 of the best 5 attackers in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
donjazet:
I strongly believe Chelsea can beat Barcelona. Their defence can thwart any attack anytime and any day. Its our philosophy, though we'll need a little bit of luck. If you consider some basic facts. We come on top. 1: mouhrinho is miles ahead of Luis in terms of EVERYTHING. 2. Chelsea's head to head with Barcelona on NEUTRAL terms. 3. WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT CAN STOP DAT LITTLE DEMON[]. wink

And that LITTLE DEMON couldn't score against man city, PSG and Juve, but we won them conveniently because we had game changers and great players in the form of Neymar and Suarez; unlike in 2012 when we had good players in the form of Pedro and Fabregas in attack who couldn't save us when the chips were down.

Mourinho may be ahead of Lucho, but I tell you that Barcelona has always been his greatest nightmare in European football. He may have won us in 2010, but each time we embarrassed him @ his home (2006 against Chelsea and 2011 against Madrid), we've went ahead to lift the UCL.

You wanna win Barca with a 35 year old Terry against the mighty force of MSN, and a weak midfield? God help you.

Like I said, the only teams that MAY stand a chance against us are the members of the HOLY TRINITY of European football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na me like your post because it makes sense.

Who can match Barça at this point? It even looks like Pogba is just waiting for the transfer ban to be over before going to replace Iniesta or Rakitic

One can pray Barça loses form or injury or fighting or just unlucky but at this point, they look way stronger than almost every team in Europe.

Realistically the best team would probably have a 40% chance vs a fully firing Barça

With 3 of the best 5 attackers in the game

The bolded is the main thing.. Those 3 are so potent and deadly, with the addition of 2 full backs that are very fast..

As you said, One can only pray Barca loses form or just get Unlucky.. After Bayern or Madrid, I don't see any team stopping Barca from completing the treble for the 3rd time..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is Remy better than chicharito? Or is it the falcao of now that you wanna compare with wilson

Has James Wilson outscored Dominic Solanke at youth level? All fingers are not equal abeg. If James Wilson passes for a first team squad striker, then one would wonder why Chelsea dont add Bamford, Solanke, Tammy Abraham to their first team squad since they've outscored him at youth level. Do you know Solanke scored 41 goals in 39 games for U-21s, reserves and U-19s last season? Wilson was promoted to your first team with 22 goals at that level in 2013/14. You can't bring Wilson to the table when ninjas we don't even consider have outperformed him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Please what time are we playing psg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Ibime:

Has James Wilson outscored Dominic Solanke at youth level? All fingers are not equal abeg. If James Wilson passes for a first team squad striker, then one would wonder why Chelsea dont add Bamford, Solanke, Tammy Abraham to their first team squad since they've outscored him at youth level. Do you know Solanke scored 41 goals in 39 games for U-21s, reserves and U-19s last season? Wilson was promoted to your first team with 22 goals at that level in 2013/14. You can't bring Wilson to the table when ninjas we don't even consider have outperformed him.

Okay I agree, but you'd agree that those niggas are better than the falcao of now, right?

If you look closely at the comparisons I made, you'd see that I didn't compare wilson with any of your top strikers, i'm not saying he's top notch but as we speak, he's better than the falcao of now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2015
That right there underlines a difference between the two clubs...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
mathys:
Please what time are we playing psg?
11:30am nigerian time i believe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2015
pamcode:
11:30am nigerian time i believe
11pm tonite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

Whether value for money dey or e no dey, Quality dey market or e no dey. League games and CL still has to be played and you must just find a way to compete. e.g If Mourinho no win, Roman no go hear story say na because value no dey. Same with other top clubs

Based on the First 11 penciled down at this point it looks bleak for anyone not named Barcelona to win the CL

Ibime, coogar A40 abi wetin you think say go happen in the next 6 weeks

Players I feel are a little shaky and might move Pogba Di Maria, Mata, Oscar, Gotze, Isco, Bale, Pedro, Griezman and Hazard and even if all these players go to just one club e no sure say dem fit beat Barca

bottom line of my long tory

HOW CAN WE STOP BARCA FROM ANOTHER TREBLE.

barca's front 3 is so potent, there's simply no hope for any other club to match them. barca can play funke akindele & omotola in their central defence and still win the treble. only real madrid have a small chance but they facked it up for not signing reus/hazard/griezmann this summer. benzema needs to go.....ronaldo must move to the central position. barca are 9 light years ahead of the others and there's no way any team can match them for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
United fans trying to claim Chelsea lacked competition
This is a club that won 85% of their league titles when the only 'competition' was Arsenal and Liverpool, and for longer periods it was just one of them,rarely both..............

Mourinho-Maybe because of what we eat and because we are ageing, we forget who we used to be.......

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
coogar:

barca's front 3 is so potent, there's simply no hope for any other club to match them. barca can play funke akindele & omotola in their central defence and still win the treble. only real madrid have a small chance but they facked it up for not signing reus/hazard/griezmann this summer. benzema needs to go.....ronaldo must move to the central position. barca are 9 light years ahead of the others and there's no way any team can match them for now.
There is a difference between matching them and beating them......U don't have to have another MSN to beat them, Every team has a weak point...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
dopeJemi:

Okay I agree, but you'd agree that those niggas are better than the falcao of now, right?

If you look closely at the comparisons I made, you'd see that I didn't compare wilson with any of your top strikers, i'm not saying he's top notch but as we speak, he's better than the falcao of now
How is Wilson better than falcao?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
bigkesh:

There is a difference between matching them and beating them......U don't have to have another MSN to beat them, Every team has a weak point...

so who would beat barca?
barca have no weak point - unless you food-posion their front 3. there's no way that front 3 wouldn't score a couple of goals in 90 mins. forget parking the bus, MSN would run through an armoured tank!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
bigkesh:

How is Wilson better than falcao?

The falcao of last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2015
bigkesh:

I totally agree, I don't get the hype.. barca might not retain the la liga title next season sef, any team can beat them.... their season won't be as blissful as it was last leason, that i'm 100percent sure of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Every other sensible fan is unanimous in the belief that Barca are unstoppable...but one VCP somewhere claims that Chelsea underperformed compared to Barca.

Seriously, we need to set age limit on this thread. Raumdeuter and A40 na una cause this rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
I don't care WTF MSN are , the fact is when they meet their match they will all bow to a stronger defense..
Ain't scared of them. Yes Chelsea I mean, forget parking the bus we sure know how to handle every potent attacking team with or without mourinho check the records.

When the time comes I know the Blue Roman army will give their all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
coogar:

so who would beat barca?
barca have no weak point - unless you food-posion their front 3. there's no way that front 3 wouldn't score a couple of goals in 90 mins. forget parking the bus, MSN would run through an armoured tank!

Like arsenal's tank ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), BlueMann, Ukobi, Shegzdave, PendragonVII, amodu(m), Singapore1(m), niggaman(m), fredoooooo, Obere4u and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.