Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Courtoius's penalty saves is giving me concern because Mourinho being a conservative coach might want to rely on his abilities and settle for draw in knock-out matches....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:
I don't need to reply you again based on the above.
Oo npe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Nihilist:

Of course.

What an epic comeback.

What's your opinion on it?
He should not have replied in that manner. Was he trying to say Benitez is obese grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Tval:
He should not have replied in that manner. Was he trying to say Benitez is obese grin grin
There is no better way to put it grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
amodu:
Courtoius's penalty saves is giving me concern because Mourinho being a conservative coach might want to rely on his abilities and settle for draw in knock-out matches....

grin grin grin That's funny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
amodu:
Nigbati mourinho oya were.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Two former chelsea coaches exchanging words

Everything about the club is just classless from the players to manager to fans

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Looks like someone need to check the dictionary for 'Interim' and 'Wife'

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
U mean the way ur coach(pep),players and fans like u suffer from narcissistic personality disorder right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Two former chelsea coaches exchanging words

Everything about the club is just classless from the players to manager to fans
The kind hatred wey u get for everything that has to do with Chelseafc sef no be shere shere.....why do u hate the club so much, what's the problem you have with us, can u ever like us??
U don't hate Man u or Arsenal this much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:
U mean the way ur coach(pep),players and fans like u suffer from narcissistic personality disorder right?

Pep has too much class to attack a fellow coach's wife (a woman for that matter) and you wont see Bayern captains quoted for racist comments like Chelsea nor Bayern fans shouting racist chants on a train at a black man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
I dont understand why you would want to diss someone, and you pick Drake or Mourinho . Nicki and Benitez, dont you talk to your partners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:
I dont understand why you would want to diss
someone, and you pick Drake or Mourinho . Nicki
and Benitez, dont you talk to your partners?

Its still a classless act to be exchanging diss with a woman. He should wait till Benitez attacks him and retaliate.

Its like Perez insulting Casillas mother because she attacked him first. EVen a scumbag like Perez knows he shouldnt descend to such level

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its still a classless act to be exchanging diss with a woman. He should wait till Benitez attacks him and retaliate.

Its like Perez insulting Casillas mother because she attacked him first. EVen a scumbag like Perez knows he shouldnt descend to such level

How was that an insult?.. He was asked a simple question and he gave them a simple reply, 'Tell her to watch her husband's Diet!' There is a Difference between Ancelloti and Mourinho.. And there is a difference between Di Matteo and Mourinho..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pep has too much class to attack a fellow coach's wife (a woman for that matter) and you wont see Bayern captains quoted for racist comments like Chelsea nor Bayern fans shouting racist chants on a train at a black man
Bro, I asked u a question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pep and class are two words that dont mix abeg. I mean how classy was pep after he got thrashed and outrightly blamed the german and club team doctor?

The word racist is rich coming from hitler lovers and descendants.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The kind hatred wey u get for everything that has to do with Chelseafc sef no be shere shere.....why do u hate the club so much, what's the problem you have with us, can u ever like us??
U don't hate Man u or Arsenal this much.

Do anyone crave for him liking Chelsea? His analysis of modern day soccer is below par. Hence no need to take him serious. Someone who said it was when they got rid of yaya toure at barca, that they started winning trophies. That yaya toure is a fake midfielder. Saying all kinds of soccer analytical jargons. That's why I have nt been commenting in sports section before now. I rate dopejemi above him despite that one being a troll. So no need for him to like Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

Pep and class are two words that dont mix abeg. I mean how classy was pep after he got thrashed and outrightly blamed the german and club team doctor?

Pep na douche too
Or the time he refused to shake that MLS coach who idolized him.
At least chelsea fans aren't in denial cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Germans are pure racist !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, I asked u a question

Whats your question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

How did Pep blame the team doctor? Can you expatiate. I am sure you dont know what you are talking about because if you are grilled further you would not have much to say

Hitler lovers and descendants? Another evidence you dont know much like most Chelsea fans. Go and read about the relationship between Bayern and Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Do anyone crave for him liking Chelsea? His analysis of modern day soccer is below par. Hence no need to take him serious. Someone who said it was when they got rid of yaya toure at barca, that they started winning trophies. That yaya toure is a fake midfielder. Saying all kinds of soccer analytical jargons. That's why I have nt been commenting in sports section before now. I rate dopejemi above him despite that one being a troll. So no need for him to like Chelsea.

I am sure your football knowledge is the least on this thread

Every single football authority would tell you Busquet is the top 2 Defensive Midfielder in the game currently and way better than Yaya.

If you are sure. Tell people to give us 30mins while I school you like I usually do to ignorant people

DEAL?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Pep na douche too

Pep refused to shake a coach who didnt warn his players to reduce the aggresion in a friendly match and ended up injuring Schweinsteiger for 5months

How can that be compared to Jose who pokes a fellow coach in the eye, attacks Casillas for speaking on the phone to fellow Spanish teammate, or even disses a woman

He is the symbol beside classlessness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:
Germans are pure racist !!

If I ask you for evidence now, You would not say anything coherent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pep refused to shake a coach who didnt warn his players to reduce the aggresion in a friendly match and ended up injuring Schweinsteiger for 5months

How can that be compared to Jose who pokes a fellow coach in the eye, attacks Casillas for speaking on the phone to fellow Spanish teammate, or even disses a woman

He is the symbol beside classlessness
Hey,at least Jose wears his scumbag personality with pride, some chelsea fan even act like this to be more like their coach.
Pep his a two-faced SOB that present one face to the media and another in private well the jig is up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
What kind of man opens his gob to start ranting at a woman who barely has no relevance to football? And for sure, trust the shekpe fans, they are busy dancing shoki to Coach Maureen doing what he knows best.

Is he the only coach in the PL? Yet almost everyday, his mouth has been leaking in the dailies. Pathetic sod. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Hey,at least Jose wears his scumbag personality with pride, some chelsea fan even act like this to be more like their coach.
Pep his a two-faced SOB that present one face to the media and another in private well the jig is up.

First how are you privy to what Pep does in private and can you give examples of what Pep does in private?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Pep na douche too

Thank u bros make dk dey deceive himsef for dere.

Anyfin german or associated germans in the sight of dk cannot go or do wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

If I ask you for evidence now, You would not say anything coherent

Evidence ke? When we have hitler and people like you to thank lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:
What kind of man opens his gob to start ranting at a woman who barely has no relevance to football? And for sure, trust the shekpe fans, they are busy dancing shoki to Coach Maureen doing what he knows best.

Is he the only coach in the PL? Yet almost everyday, his mouth has been leaking in the dailies. Pathetic sod. undecided
He won a European cup in his debut season, something your club has never done in its entire history....... Arsenal fans should shut up when the big boys are talking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:

He won a European cup in his debut season, something your club has never done in its entire history....... Arsenal fans should shut up when the big boys are talking

Yeah we have heard the same BS. Shekpe fans celebrating their garrulous goat of a coach. Tell me any sensible coach that begins to hold banter with a woman who has never a coaching career in her life.

The most idiotic comments in the football world from this whole week has been coming from Coach Maureen. The dumb goat keeps embarrassing the club more than ever. Classless coach deserves a classless team indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.