Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509393 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:
You dont have to be so emotional DK.

I just dey fool around with the hitler thingy after you come here every day to tell us how all chelsea fans are dull.

Just one line u don dey write epistle cheesy

Its nothing emotional. Its just stating the fact. There are several digs you can use against a club.

If for example I want to yab Chelsea or Mourinho and I say "Yeye club/coach who thinks inexperienced youth can win a cup for them". That is not a proper description and its off target but you can use that for Arsenal and it would score.

Or say Arsenal a club who needs their sugardaddy to survive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I called him a two-faced SOB,if you fill that isn't quite right am adding limp dicck to his title.

He is 2 faced because Messi drank coke? or 2 faced because you claimed he sacked the team doctor? which one? you can call him anything just to justify it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Make you point and let me make mine.

Bring stats and articles and let me bring mine and let us see who is getting schooled

DEAL?

I know you would run from such intellectual challenge anything beyond yelling Up SHesee is usually beyond most Shekpe fans

No wonder they had to separate Chelsea fans from SHekpe fans

Just as you gullibly said barca started winning trophies as a result of yaya toure's departure. Not expecting any sound analysis from you so why will I waste lot of my time reeling out facts to clear your delusions.

raumdeuter:

Yaya Toure was benched by a rookie Busquet after Toure left Barca has won multiple Champions league

That's example of how you will be twisting facts with horrible hypes, he won only 2 ucl after toure left , yaya toure won 1 before he left barca. Sergio played 212 games scored 6, Yaya toure played 74 scored 4 goals for Barcelona. Only a nincompoop and racist like pep will pick Sergio busquet ahead of yaya toure. What's their market values at that time yaya left barca? Dayo?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
SailorXY:
that's why you're an infant, now return those lips to t!tties
that's cotton wool soft.....is that all u have got? forgive me for thinking u av a brain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Porto wasnt Mourinhos first job and I think Arsenal has won the predecessor of the UEFA cup
'debut season in Europe'..........I don't think he played European football with benfica and surely not leira
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its nothing emotional. Its just stating the fact. There are several digs you can use against a club.

If for example I want to yab Chelsea or Mourinho and I say "Yeye club/coach who thinks inexperienced youth can win a cup for them". That is not a proper description and its off target but you can use that for Arsenal and it would score.

Or say Arsenal a club who needs their sugardaddy to survive

Guy you are either the ref or a player ,u cannot possibly have them both ways guy.

So you think most people find it funny when u refer to them as classless becuz dey support cfc and mou is the coach? Or u claim terry go be a racist so the entire club and fans are too?

You possibly cannot be the judge here and please dont act the victim.

@ Pataki

You can rain all the insults on ur sef and lineage.

I have better things to do than engage a simpleton like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

Guy you are either the ref or a player ,u cannot possibly have them both ways guy.

So you think most people find it funny when u refer to them as classless becuz dey support cfc and mou is the coach? Or u claim terry go be a racist so the entire club and fans are too?

@ Pataki

You can rain all the insults on ur sef and lineage.

I have better things to do than engage a simpleton like you.

Simpleton?? lmao.... ribs broken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:
Just as you gullibly said barca started winning trophies as a result of yaya toure's departure. Not expecting any sound analysis from you so why will I waste lot of my time reeling out facts to clear your delusions.

That's example of how you will be twisting facts with horrible hypes, he won only 2 ucl after toure left , yaya toure won 1 before he left barca. Sergio played 212 games scored 6, Yaya toure played 74 scored 4 goals for Barcelona. Only a nincompoop and racist like pep will pick Sergio busquet ahead of yaya toure. What's their market values at that time yaya left barca? Dayo?

Isnt this comparison silly?

So defensive midfielders are measured by goals scored. Rogerioe Ceni 100 goals, Cortouis 0 goals conclusion Rogerio Ceni is a better keeper than Cortouis

Azpilicueta 131 games for Chelsea 1 goal, Felipe Luis 26 games for Chelsea 1 goal So Felipe Luis is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/33699383

That video compilation got me cracking again.. Mourinho no go kill person grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

No wonder you sound like a certified fool. No pun intended.

If you ever have the opportunity to enter Germany, or meet a German, do not make that foolish joke you have made here.

Hope you know I am straight and not g@y?

So this thread looks like germany to you right?

It is only e-ediots like you who takes everything said here seriously and I blame ur lack of exposure for it.

Kindly save ur advise for your imbecilic self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

So defensive midfielders are measured by goals scored. Rogerioe Ceni 100 goals, Cortouis 0 goals conclusion Rogerio Ceni is a better keeper than Cortouis

Azpilicueta 131 games for Chelsea 1 goal, Felipe Luis 26 games for Chelsea 1 goal So Felipe Luis is better

Then tell us in your own words what makes busquet better than Yaya toure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:

Then tell us in your own words what makes busquet better than Yaya toure

Toure is the reason Man City fails in Europe.

I made this analysis on the Man Utd thread a week ago

In most City games last season yaya was their worst midfieder. Go and check this page and see how Yaya is the fraud sold to EPL lovers of high running little sense football

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1794

EVery defensive attribute Busquet takes Yaya to school

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

I don catch one maga wey I go use shine today on this thread so dont distract me. This is just between me and airmark

airmark sharply show us how Yaya Toure is better than Busquets. Take note people are reading this thread so dont embarass yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Toure is the reason Man City fails in Europe.

I made this analysis on the Man Utd thread a week ago

In most City games last season yaya was their worst midfieder

EVery defensive attribute Busquet takes Yaya to school

Dayo .. Ahan han ! Why do you have to come to such conclusion , toure is never the reason for man city's failure in Europe .. I know say na stats you go bring come.. I asked you a question that in your 'own words' but you are coming here with opata stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

Hope you know I am straight and not g@y?

So this thread looks like germany to you right?

It is only e-ediots like you who takes everything said here seriously and I blame ur lack of exposure for it.

Kindly save ur advise for your imbecilic self.

I doubt you have ever been exposed nor any of your lineage can attain the places I have been opportuned to be.

You don't have my time yet you keep replying. Do you see how idiotic you are?!

Who cares if you are straight or circular? So in your foolish mindset, meeting a German connotes "being g@y"? What kind of ediot are you sef? You made an idiotic statement, by stating Bayern fans are hitler fans. Accept the correction from those who know better. How old are you son? You this ignorant shekpe boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its a silly statement to associate Bayern with Hitler. Its similar to saying Barcelona are General Franco lovers

That statement typifies the ignorance Chelsea fan thread is known for
no matter how silly the statement was he could still be forgiven, given the fact that majority of top-notch bayern fans should be Germans and it fact that Germans really supported Hitler tho he was a dictator
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
pamcode:
no matter how silly the statement was he could still be forgiven, given the fact that majority of top-notch bayern fans should be Germans and it fact that Germans really supported Hitler tho he was a dictator

Please bring out your fact. Show us the Germans that supported Hitler. How are they Bayern fans?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:

Dayo .. Ahan han ! Why do you have to come to such conclusion , toure is never the reason for man city's failure in Europe .. I know say na stats you go bring come.. I asked you a question that in your 'own words' but you are coming here with opata stats

Go and check this page

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1794

AFter reading through let me know if you still have the same opinion.

Tell me Man Citys result in Europe last season in games Yaya played vs games he missed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
pamcode:

Seek Knowledge

Bayern were founded in the bohemian quarter of Schwabing, and were very much a Jewish club before the second world war, with a Jewish president and a Jewish manager. As a consequence, Bayern were targeted by the Nazis but players and officials continued to defy the regime with small acts of personal courage.

From 1911, Bayern were led by Kurt Landauer, the son of a wealthy Jewish businessman, and the team were coached by a succession of Jewish coaches, including the Austro‑Hungarian Richard "Little" Dombi, who went on to manage Barcelona and Feyenoord. Landauer's commitment and Dombi's knowhow secured a first German championship for Bayern in 1932. Landauer had to resign, along with a number of other Jewish members and officials, when Hitler seized power a few months later and fled to Switzerland after 33 days in the Dachau concentration camp

Bayern were discredited as a Judenklub by the Nazis but resisted its cooptation. In 1934, Bayern players were involved in a brawl with Nazi brownshirts. Two years later, the Bayern winger Willy Simetsreiter made a point of having his picture taken with Jesse Owens, who enraged Hitler by winning four gold medals at the Berlin Olympics. The full-back Sigmund Haringer narrowly escaped prison for calling a Nazi flag parade a "kids' theatre", and the captain, Conny Heidkamp, and his wife hid Bayern's silverware when other clubs heeded an appeal from Reichsmarschall Herman Göring to donate metal for the war effort. The most symbolic act of defiance occurred in Zurich in 1943. After a friendly against the Swiss national team, the Bayern players lined up to wave at the exiled Landauer in the stands

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/may/12/bayern-munich-anti-nazi-history

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ma point is Yaya was more useful to barca even in goals but he had to be pushed out in order to encourage the Spanish diver, busquet. That was how barca held on to valdes even when he was calamitous in goal. Defend the reason buscqit was better than yaya and let me puncture your balloony points. At busquet peak tell me his market value compared to yaya's. Fpr you to say busquet is top 2 defensive midfielder in the game makes you a laughing stock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

Please bring out your fact. Show us the Germans that supported Hitler. How are they Bayern fans?
Alaye go and back read my post, i used 'should' instead of 'are' and if you still dont understand ask me to explain. You dont blive Germans supported Hitler check the below

http://www.atlantic-times.com/archive_detail.php?recordID=257
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Ma point is Yaya was more useful to barca even in goals but he had to be pushed out in order to encourage the Spanish diver, busquet. That was how barca held on to valdes even when he was calamitous in goal. Defend the reason buscqit was better than yaya and let me puncture your balloony points. At busquet peak tell me his market value compared to yaya's. Fpr you to say busquet is top 2 defensive midfielder in the game makes you a laughing stock.
Busquet's great strength is his positioning. He hardly tackles, but his interceptions are on point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

SHowing the market values of both.

Make ppl dey see how ignorant you are. Take note I warned you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Seek Knowledge

lol thanks have gotten a new knowledge today but still i would add this in case you didnt understand i didnt say the guy was right, i said he could be forgiven for saying such given that Bayern is 'German' club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Mr Man, have you been hibernating all this while? This Busquets vs Yaya argument is soo soo yesterday, it has been argued and argued and Busquets always won! So don't bother continuing with the argument! I can see some stats already rolling sef!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Read the links below and educate yourself on how Busquet is a top 2 DM in Europe and Yaya wont make top 3 in anyone rating

http://footballsource.co.uk/current-best-defensive-midfielders-in-world-football/9/

1. Sergio Busquets (Spain & Barcelona)
A first-choice for club and country, Busquets' predominant role is to maintain his position behind Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta, dispossess the opposition and pass the ball to his more creative teammates

http://worldsoccer.about.com/od/players/tp/Ten-Of-The-Best-Defensive-Midfielders-In-The-World.htm

1) Sergio Busquets – Barcelona

It’s hard to stand out and earn praise in a side that includes Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar, but Busquets does just that. He provides the backbone to the most exhilarating attacking force in world football, and his role is equally as vital as the men in front of him. Busquets virtually never gives the ball away, enjoys a physical battle, and knows how to trick a referee, too! At the moment, there are no better defensive midfielders around.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/10/01/ten-best-defensive-midfielders-in-the-world-chelseas-nemanja-matic-no-2-after-excellent-start-to-season-possible-arsenal-free-transfer-included/10/

REMEMBER HOW MUCH I WARNED YOU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
CFCfan:

Busquet's great strength is his positioning. He hardly tackles, but his interceptions are on point.
As a DM,Busquet destroys, kills and hang Yaya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

SHowing the market values of both.

Make ppl dey see how ignorant you are. Take note I warned you

Ofcourse only Saudi Arabia, uae and other money missed-road middle-east clubs will buy busquet at that amount. We all know how much man city paid for yaya, tell me how much an European top club had officially stated to lure the diver away and stop bringing unrealistic market values here nicca

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Remember how much I warned you, Now you have succeeded in disgracing yourself in the full glare of everyone

I would either expect you to counter the point, facts and link I posted or just run away

Yaya ko Tafa ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:

As a DM,Busquet destroys, kills and hang Yaya

Overrated Spanish diver. If he were to be African he would have been cooling off at a division 2 in kampala.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
As for the issue that brought the controvesy, i believe it a General philosophy that when you are ignorant or dont have much facts about something you keep shut.
That part of the mistake Benitez's wife made, She made that statement to ridicule Mourinho, and Mourinho whom will always be Mourinho not only showed how wrong she was, she gave Mourinho a strong point to use against her and her husband.
Dosent that quite sound familiar Dayo?
Not supporting Mou tho and am happy Benitez himself cooled the stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Remember how much I warned you, Now you have succeeded in disgracing yourself in the full glare of everyone

I would either expect you to counter the point, facts and link I posted or just run away

Yaya ko Tafa ni

No club will pay that amount being peddled for the diver and gymnastic athlete always rolling on the ground at small contact. Don't compare him with 4-time African best player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.