Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Everyone saying ramirez shouldn't claim a starting jersey. He is the only one I saw with 2 chances on goal today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Wetin all that pre season dey for ?
We still in preseason. Chelsea still have Fiorentina to play on Wednesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
StarBoard:

Don't worry.
This season the shoe is on the other foot. We will see how they wear it.

Thank God I'm alive to witness this season. For every match Falcow under-performs, Chelshit fans will feel my wrath. All the taunts they gave us last season, will be given to them, pressed down, shaken together and running over. grin

I'll keep saying it, take out White Pius Ikedia, and Chelshit is weakened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigkesh:
mourinho wtf!!!!!!!!! hahahaha,super snubbing..... Mourinho just destroyed Wenger......Greeted every gunner player and turned around as if Prof didn't exist

Nice one

he should be ashamed of himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mencade4: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Shey na Love Parole we dey do for here?
i just like the song
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
DJ please play me:

Skolom by VVIP!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Babamide:
Everyone saying ramirez shouldn't claim a starting jersey. He is the only one I saw with 2 chances on goal today.

What did he use it for??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

he should be ashamed of himself

Lmaoo.. Why are you pained?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Shey na Love Parole we dey do for here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nl12yHI5QQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:

Thank God I'm alive to witness this season. For every match Falcow under-performs, Chelshit fans will feel my wrath. All the taunts they gave us last season, will be given to them, pressed down, shaken together and running over. grin

I'll keep saying it, take out White Pius Ikedia, and Chelshit is weakened.

None of your players is good as the left leg of White Pius Ikedia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pataki:
DJ please play me:

Skolom by VVIP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI4ZBdCGGz4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mourinho "We were the best team, with good ball possession. Arsenal defend with 10 men, everyone behind the ball" see the nonsense Mourinho is saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dopejemi, How far Nigga! I dint ask for songs, Why are you littering my mentions.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Debroslink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI4ZBdCGGz4

Wa shere joor!

Make I enter - Skolom!

Somebody enter - skolom!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigkesh:
mourinho wtf!!!!!!!!! hahahaha,super snubbing..... Mourinho just destroyed Wenger......Greeted every gunner player and turned around as if Prof didn't exist

Nice one
MUMU. You sure say you even watch match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

We still in preseason. Chelsea still have Fiorentina to play on Wednesday.
If that is your excuse no problem.
Willian went up another level in this game where all this confidence dey before ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Maureeno, this is what park the bus feels like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
Mourinho "We were the best team, with good ball possession. Arsenal defend with 10 men, everyone behind the ball" see the nonsense Mourinho is saying.

I know you won't hear/see this..

"Arsenal defended with a very low block, they defended with 10 men they put everybody in front of their line with very good organisation so... congratulations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mourinho throws away Community Shield medal...

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho threw away his Community Shield medal after his side's 1-0 defeat to Arsenal at Wembley.

The Blues boss threw the medal into the crowd before walking down the Wembley tunnel with Bobby Gill, aged 10, catching it.

"It's the medal for the loser... it's a good memory for him," Mourinho told BT Sport.

"Chelsea was the best team, had the more initiative, had good control, good ball possession.

But you know it is that moment of the season where everyone is behind - the energy, the intensity to turn results is more difficult because people is not sharp, and don't have intensity.

"Arsenal defended with a very low block, they defended with 10 men they put everybody in front of their line with very good organisation so... congratulations."

So Arsenal park the bus..
cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Lmaoo.. Why are you pained?

Me? Pained? Y'all should be ashamed that you gat a kid in form of a man as a coach, Jose mareenhoe is a disgrace to men above 45 and that's fact

Arsenal's
Back to back on your fncking head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQgkDUUhggs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
That awkward moment when your team is a goal down and next you see Lord Falcao stripped and ready for action...What goes around comes around...My enemies are eating my vomit...
I make bold to say Falcow will not score up to four (4) goals for Chelshit fc...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

None of your players is good as the left leg of White Pius Ikedia.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2655152_ismelllies_jpeg2c332a58791119a1832457660f6ef6a7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mourinho is such a sour loser. He even threw his loser medal to a child in the stand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
hensben:

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho threw away his Community Shield medal after his side's 1-0 defeat to Arsenal at Wembley.

The Blues boss threw the medal into the crowd before walking down the Wembley tunnel with Bobby Gill, aged 10, catching it.

"It's the medal for the loser... it's a good memory for him," Mourinho told BT Sport.

"Chelsea was the best team, had the more initiative, had good control, good ball possession.

But you know it is that moment of the season where everyone is behind - the energy, the intensity to turn results is more difficult because people is not sharp, and don't have intensity.

"Arsenal defended with a very low block, they defended with 10 men they put everybody in front of their line with very good organisation so... congratulations."

cool cool

Typical MaureenHoe's excuses. Blame the opponents for your loss. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

Me? Pained? Y'all should be ashamed that you gat a kid in form of a man as a coach, Jose mareenhoe is a disgrace to men above 45 and that's fact

Arsenal's
Back to back on your fncking head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQgkDUUhggs

He dint greet some1.. So he is now a disgrace. Abeg, Swerve for my mention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:
Dopejemi, How far Nigga! I dint ask for songs, Why are you littering my mentions.?

Are you pained?

You don't need to ask for songs before I give them to you, it's a fncking partaaay babaaaayy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI_1SgBahp8

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

He dint greet some1.. So he is now a disgrace. Abeg, Swerve for my mention.

Un-mention them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
hensben:

cool cool

Sound of a broken record, it gets boring...own up Mou, you were beaten to your game and style..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
Mourinho is such a sour loser. He even threw his loser medal to a child in the stand.
M sure you were an infant when he threw his EPL winners medal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
The king of parking the bus saying Wenger had 10 men behind the ball?

Sore loser. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.