Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530994 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Just like CR7 led his team to trophies last season or how he has helped Madrid win ONLY one la liga in 6 good years, only God knows what you people smoke before you type

You self wicked like this... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na WA o

All these on top of one match grin

Jose will always turn things around, afterall he's a flawless, genius angel

If he thinks your squad is perfect as it is.. I wonder the reason for the endless lamentations... When all you've played is one competitive matcg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Goals and assists don't matter you don't need them only to dribble and carry nyansh like say he get boil for anus matter in football

You don kill me tonight with laughter... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nihilist:

No vex that I snapped at you. It's fvcking tense here
nice one.. three bottle of McDowell for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
coded01:

AC Milan things but Chelsea on his mind... grin grin

When you dey open floor na? Gbedu things!!! grin grin
Na weekend we dey , it's very obvious . Shayo na bastard , you've been drinking orijin and enikeni (Heinekens) since yesterday that's why you dey yarn opata . Me AC Milan fan . Anything from italy is a no for me .
Abi you wan make I put el classicos curse on you ? grin grin grin
In England chelsea , united and anybody that beat arsenal grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
fredoooooo:

Na weekend we dey , it's very obvious . Shayo na bastard , you've been drinking orijin and enikeni (Heinekens) since yesterday that's why you dey yarn opata . Me AC Milan fan . Anything from italy is a no for me .
Abi you wan make I put el classicos curse on you ? grin grin grin
In England chelsea , united and anybody that neat arsenal grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
moneysoldier2:

1)The guy has a hazard statue at home he worships it

2)Sucks the statue's D1CK

3) Kisses his ikebe

Before he sleeps

Simply jimmy4x/chelseafan1 the guy who got banned because of hazard

grin grin

Hahahahaha... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2015
Oscar had a good game today. That left wing is his best position and suits all his qualities. He should play there the rest of the season. I don't want to see him central again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho hits out at his 'naive' medical team after decision meant side were temporarily reduced to nine men

Jose Mourinho vented his anger at Chelsea's medical team after match.

Medical team ran to Eden Hazard's attention during closing stages.

Jose Mourinho has hit out at his medical team for going on to the pitch without knowing the extent of an injury to Eden Hazard, accusing his staff of potentially costing Chelsea a late goal.

His side were temporarily reduced to nine men during the closing stages of the Barclays Premier League match after Hazard received medical attention from doctor Eva Carneiro.

Club doctor Carniero immediately dashed on to the pitch to treat Hazard but Mourinho insisted the medic made the wrong decision.

Decision meant Chelsea were temporarily down to just nine players.

Mourinho says he knew Hazard didn't need treatment as he was just tired.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Today's set back was just an initial blip. It doesn't mean the team won't spend the greater part of the season on top.

In the 2007-08 season, defending champs Man United only gained 2 points in their first 3 games; including a 0-0 with Reading at OT on the opening day. The rest was history...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2015
"You have to know you have one player less and to assist a player you must be sure he has a serious problem. I was sure Eden did not have a serious problem. He had a knock. He was tired."

Is Mou implying Hazard was merely diving and hoping to get some cheap calls?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:49am On Aug 09, 2015
^^^^ English na bassstard ! you just twisted yourself right in the ankle.. diving ko , divers ni angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by koppa(m): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2015
CFCfan:
Today's set back was just an initial blip. It doesn't mean the team won't spend the greater part of the season on top.
In the 2007-08 season, defending champs Man United only gained 2 points in their first 3 games; including a 0-0 with Reading at OT on the opening day. The rest was history...
that was roughly 7 years ago,do you think it's same way back then.....more competitive back, No Man City then,Arsenal also a sure bet for fourth then......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Aug 09, 2015
we still the champion of England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2015
dyabman:
^^^^ English na bassstard ! you just twisted yourself right in the ankle.. diving ko , divers ni angry

You my friend are the one who failed to comprehend my statement, the magic word there is "Imply" if you know anything about sentence construction and the use of vacabulary you would teach yourself to understand that the verb "imply" can be used to freely interpret an infered statement especially if the main sentence is not clearly defined.

If Hazard according to Mou's quote had a knock and was tired, is it out of place to "imply" Hazard was being theatrical by going to the ground thus did not require urgent medical attention that cropped the clock and delayed the momentum Chelsea were building?

English na reaaaalllllll bastard...Read well before you reply folks..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2015
Krasid:
You would expect the PFA Player of the year to lead his team to victory against teams like Swansea.I wonder what will happen when he gets to face tougher opponents in the UCL.Who knows? Chelsea might be eliminated in round of 16 if their star player continue to play this way.
oga the season just started. Players are nt yet sharp. Moreover, great players do nt win evry match for dia teams. Messi and ronaldo have lost and drawn many matches wt dia team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Ibime:

2. Ivanovic gets roasted by any quick tricky winger. Me and nateevs have been saying it that Ivanovic is a weak link at fullback

4. Why should Sigurdsson be getting his head up to pick passes between centre-backs if not for a lack of midfield to close him down. The problem there is not Terry or Cahill, the problem is the midfield in front of them. Yes, Ibime will blame it on Mikel, Ramires and Emenalo.

5. The Swansea we beat last season had all their holding midfielders injured and suspended, as such they played 4-4-2 with Sigurdsson and weak-arse Tom Carroll as their holding midfielders. Why won't they chop 5 goals with such midfield? These are two different Swanseas.

Anyway, I done talk am. Chelsea would need a miracle to get anything out of this set of players this season.
they dn nid a miracle, we nid two or three players to have a very gud season like oscar nd william added wt already extraordinary hazard to do it. Mark it, chelsea must win a major trophy dis season. U wl change ur words abt dis boys b4 d end of dis season. The team is nw at a mature stage. Bt we are going to make additions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Stones €34m fee agreed.......Like he is better than Kalas or Umtiti
Baba €25m fee rejected.......Like he is better than Bertrand or Ake

The stones fee gets u Brahimi or Moura....... RW problems solved......
Just sign Witsel and a RW José.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2015
iheanyi40:
hazard is good no doubt but sometimes u guys overate him, dahz wia d problem arises

as a utd fan m praying he gets injury against shitty grin
Chelsea fans are not the only ones who rate him, these days u hardly see me hyping me except for when he performs well, just like u said now, y'all rival fans are even more obsessed with him, when he plays well, u lot will not see any big deal in it, once he messes up once, y'all will start the blame game and start the comparison.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2015
I really don't understand all these Mourinho blames med team for draw headlines... These media people are real cunnntc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
mithel:
I really don't understand all these Mourinho blames med team for draw headlines... These media people are real cunnntc

U should know Mourinho.... diverting attention
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
My felo chelsea fans, make una relax. In the two greatest seasons of mourinho, he did nt win his first match of the season. Chelsea may win treble dis season. Just relax. The building of the team is done, it nw remains results. Wait nd see it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2015
bigkesh:

U should know Mourinho.... diverting attention

If you heard what he said, he didn't blame anybody... This aint about diverting attention, 92nd minute at 2-2,eva goes on to check hazard... He reprimands her for that, at 2-2 not 2-0 not 2-1 and he stated at 8 men, Swansea could have scored one more... How did he blame the med crew... The media are just shyte... IT'S not their fault sha, mou sells too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chelsea fans angry with Cesc Fabregas after Swansea draw

Jose Mourinho was less than impressed with doctor Eva Carneiro after the game for entering the field when Chelsea were defending a set piece, however the club's fans took aim at a different target altogether.

Fabregas was anonymous throughout the game as Chelsea battled to try and claim all three points, and the fans were quick to let him know after the full-time whistle had blown.

One wrote: Fed up with Cesc. Has bottlers' DNA inside him." While another added: "If ordinary citizens were caught in possession as many times as Cesc Fàbregas, they'd spend the rest of their lives behind bars."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
Chelsea fans angry with Cesc Fabregas after Swansea draw

Jose Mourinho was less than impressed with doctor Eva Carneiro after the game for entering the field when Chelsea were defending a set piece, however the club's fans took aim at a different target altogether.

Fabregas was anonymous throughout the game as Chelsea battled to try and claim all three points, and the fans were quick to let him know after the full-time whistle had blown.

One wrote: Fed up with Cesc. Has bottlers' DNA inside him." While another added: "If ordinary citizens were caught in possession as many times as Cesc Fàbregas, they'd spend the rest of their lives behind bars."

I said it yesterday, that guy needs to step up abeg,

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hope una no give assnal Cech's photocopy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
chrisley024:
Hope una no give assnal Cech's photocopy grin
Cech don kill Arsenal o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
The preseason team getting beaten grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pataki has already won the preseason treble. E no need any more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
mithel:

Nobody is saying anything. Jose said it himself on Sky Sports. He was asked a direct question and he responded who he was screaming at.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Arsenal have won the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nihilist:
Pataki has already won the preseason treble. E no need any more

grin Not now, Gustavo. Not now man.! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), KanielOutis92, ezra01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.