Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dmitry Payev is causing all sorts o issues for thw gaynners. very good player so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pataki:

Meanwhile the number of trophies Cech has won with Arsenal in Arsenal's preseason is equivalent to the number of trophies he won in his last two years at the Shekpe club. grin

Pataki:

Its all fair Aburo. No offence or animosity taken.

Who do you think should be MoTM? I think Chamberlain has really stepped up in this game. Even our goalie is looking very sharp! Possibly the 'Cech' factor? [/b]Same way Alexis helped Oxlaide to step up his game last season.

Pataki:
Chelshit.......nagode! Dalu! E se! Bedankt! Merci! Danke!

[b]Cech is a GOONER! Oluwa is involved!
[b][/b]

MOANINGHOE, is Hazard up for grabs? BOGOF?!

I thought the gutter coach was saying he can hurt any team that tries to get Cech? cheesy

I bet this is how the Trojans felt when they found that Horse just outside their city gates....

Shakiti Bobo cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gustavo the thunder that will fire you still dey chop up 4 emirates grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Cech don kill Arsenal o
The field is always green on the other side. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
See Pataki on blast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edwife(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
First post in my beloved chelsea thread.

I know it was a long way coming but it's never too late. cheesy

Will be dropping by time to times.

Glad Gunners had a taste of the medicine,cech is not your saviour after all and mou was not wrong after all. wink

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
I swear my weekend just got a lot better grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
edwife:
First post in my beloved chelsea thread.

I know it was a long way coming but it's never too late. cheesy

Will be dropping by time to times.

Glad Gunners had a taste of the medicine,cech is not your saviour after all and mou was not wrong after all. wink

House na your own , abi no be woman get house again ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edwife(f): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

House na your own , abi no be woman get house again ? grin

abi o

Glad to be here.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well this is interesting! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Havilah93:
Well this is interesting! grin

Havilah93! !!!!!!!! Happy new season o ,abi na happy usual arsenal i go say grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

Havilah93! !!!!!!!! Happy new season o ,abi na happy usual arsenal i go say grin grin grin

Both ni o jare. This season will deliver some shockers and surprises.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Anyone watching the Stoke game? How well is Van ginkel playing? Here is hoping that stone's back to Wall kinda game would make him more CFC compatible...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nihilist:
Pataki has already won the preseason treble. E no need any more

Don't mind that clown that mocks Man Utd all the time with his vapid and vacuous "Scummies" rants. I wonder what he's got say after this scorching embrassment right at his home turf. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nihilist:

I bet this is how the Trojans felt when they found that Horse just outside their city gates....

Shakiti Bobo cool
Oya Cech-kiti bobo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Roland17:

You my friend are the one who failed to comprehend my statement, the magic word there is "Imply" if you know anything about sentence construction and the use of vacabulary you would teach yourself to understand that the verb "imply" can be used to freely interpret an infered statement especially if the main sentence is not clearly defined.

If Hazard according to Mou's quote had a knock and was tired, is it out of place to "imply" Hazard was being theatrical by going to the ground thus did not require urgent medical attention that cropped the clock and delayed the momentum Chelsea were building?

English na reaaaalllllll bastard...Read well before you reply folks..

See what the English has turned the world into undecided undecided .. you shall find a way to escape.. You are only implying shritt just to say Hazard dives , right ? Ode angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
dyabman:

See what the English has turned the world into undecided undecided .. you shall find a way to escape.. You are only implying shritt just to say Hazard dives , right ? Ode angry

And of course the usual one lined responses reeled in insults, conflicting statements and emoticons that exposes insecurities, deficiencies in cognitive reasoning and self expressions, attempting to explain my initial or subsequent statements would definitely instill more ignorance and confusion on your already troubled mind..

I can only pity the younger minds around you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
What is really interesting about the Arsenal team?

I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:
What is really interesting about the Arsenal team?

I need to know.
Peter Cech grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
mikeywise:
Peter Cech grin
grin
mikeywise:
Peter Cech grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
mithel:
Anyone watching the Stoke game? How well is Van ginkel playing? Here is hoping that stone's back to Wall kinda game would make him more CFC compatible...
he had a good game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
the way chelsea dy pursue this stones eh....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mourinho don dey abuse the Chelsea med. Eva again for attending to Hazard while injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
Mourinho don dey abuse the Chelsea med. Eva again for attending to Hazard while injured

Hazard was not injured. It was just a Kick.

2 minutes to go.

Was looking for a Win.

1 man down.

If the team were caught on the counter, it could have been another thing.

Mou didn't want his team to be down by another man.

It is the normal way every tactical coach will react.

And point of correction, Mou didn't insult Eva.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
So Baba Rahman is worth 21m after one decent season? Jokers

They would say they are saving money by not buying midfielders as we have too many, then go and find 20m for one unknown kid with only one year decent record in Europe, and 30m for Stones.

Penny wise, pound foolish eediots

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
It did not take Saturday’s draw with Swansea for Jose Mourinho to know Chelsea have a difficult season ahead. He has been hinting at that for weeks now, dropping little messages of dissatisfaction into his briefings, chipping away at the idea that his team is unassailable and does not require improvement.

So the slimy cuunt Emenalo has hijacked Chelsea transfer policy again. He wants to take us back to his failed policies of RDM and Benitez days. He can convince Roman to cough £55m for Stones and Rahman but Mikel and Ramires cannot be touched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
#TeamCitehmustloseordraw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ibime:
So Baba Rahman is worth 21m after one decent season? Jokers

They would say they are saving money by not buying midfielders as we have too many, then go and find 20m for one unknown kid with only one year decent record in Europe, and 30m for Stones.

Penny wise, pound foolish eediots

But don't you think we need fresh legs in the defence as it looks shaky at the moment? Terry's no more at the peak, Ivanovic is running like an old yokohama tyre, any injury to cahill may bring us to calling inexperienced player to shield the keeper. Once Chelsea shows interest in players, the team will build a skyscraper under the price, it's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
airmark:

But don't you think we need fresh legs in the defence as it looks shaky at the moment? Terry's no more at the peak, Ivanovic is running like an old yokohama tyre, any injury to cahill may bring us to calling inexperienced player to shield the keeper. Once Chelsea shows interest in players, the team will build a skyscraper under the price, it's unfortunate.

There are 10 defenders we could have bought for sub-£12m that would do a good job.

Aldeweireld was £11.5m
Fabian Schaar was £5m
Winston Reid was free
Joe Gomez was £3.5m

Needing defenders is no licence for mumulity.

Can you explain the logic in selling Ryan Bertrand for £10m and buying one fresh-out-of-Ghana boy with VAT on his age for £21m? Even Jordan Obita would do a good job at left-back for £5m.

Even as things stand, if we make no signings, Nathan Ake and Christensen would provide enough depth.

Believe you me, stregthening the centre-back is not Jose's idea. He keeps complaining about it codedly even. It is that slimy Technical Director pulling the strings this transfer window.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yaya Toure is a beast tonight, I still dunno ow Biscuits is better than this guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.